Perfect waist size,penis size, ass type, body type and height combination???

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ideal and the popular idea of "perfection" are very different, but my ideal corresponds to what I'm looking for knowing what works for me. And I'm nothing if not flexible as regards men.

My ideal can be described as:

*Under 5'8
*Barrel chested/muscular pecs
*Ample, child-bearing hips
*Soft, round ass that moves when manipulated (not rock-hard muscleass)
*small-to-medium gut (no third-trimester triplets, thanks)
*Nicely developed thighs and calves

As far as penises go, I'm 80% indifferent to them. The kind of dick that excites me is smaller than average with a long-overhanging foreskin, though even in SoFla they are pretty rare. So I generally ignore the penis and focus on the hole, which I find much more interesting.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have an ideal on another man, persea. I like a masculine, confident man--muscular, bearish, in between. For example, all the men on the Survivor Samoa series are hot to me in one way or another.

I get told I have a good body, but I ain't drinking that Kool-Aid. I am and forever will be a work in progress.

6'2"
200#
43" chest
33" waist
17" arms
25" quads

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
We can safely concede in this thread that body stats are not the be-all, end-all of attraction. Afterall a "model" body coupled with a shrill voice it bi brain us a turn-off. It reminds me if Mike Tyson the boxer: he is very masculine and could brat up almost anyone (and chew their ear off too) but the voice of a kid was a turn off. He also was not too bright. His physical masculinity can't make up for his shortfalls.