Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, Ive been exploring/showing off more of my kinky sexual exhibitions, showing off VPL, freeballing, jeans & joggers in public & cockrings.

Just got my first cockring, it’s by PerfectFIT Brand called Jock Armour Up Sport. Being my first cockring, I couldn’t wait to put it on my cock & experience what it felt like strapped around my freeballing dick. I was hard Immediately after putting it on the first few times, I was hooked!

This cockring is awesome guys! It lifts & pushes my cock & balls out for an even bigger bulge. It’s so comfortable I wear everyday, I put it on every morning in the shower! I’ll throw on jeans, position my dick to the right for an incredible and fuller VPL!

Have any of you guys tried the jock Armour Up from PerfectFit? What’s your go to cockring to wear? Let’s hear your cockring VPl stories! Post your freeballing cockring pic!

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s a very interesting ring if my search turned up the correct one. Here are the versions I have minus the ones with attached butt plugs.

Attachments

Sweatpants911

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks like we have the same cock ring! How do you like it? With this being my first ring, my dick gets instantly rock hard when I put in on so I have no choice but to rub one out so I can freeball. Provides a defined outline in my jeans, sweats or shorts. A2DE1EC8-0E6C-49D5-BBAF-77BAF6F4D361.jpeg

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks like we have the same cock ring! How do you like it? With this being my first ring, my dick gets instantly rock hard when I put in on so I have no choice but to rub one out so I can freeball. Provides a defined outline in my jeans, sweats or shorts. View attachment 1385491

These are great rings for daily wear and as an introduction to cockrings. I’ve been wearing rings daily for many years so I don’t get an erection just by putting one on. The same will happen to you as you become used to wearing one.
I like the nice bulge they give to my package. Some rings really push things out so far that their use is restricted to more gay venues.
Have fun and keep looking for new ones.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks man! I’m looking to explore different cockrings for daily wear, any suggestions would be awesome man!
Have a look at my pics. If you have questions feel free to contact me.
Adjustable ones are very good to begin with. You can find them in various materials.

I have a different Amour up, one without the loop for the balls.
Do enjoy wearing it around the house, Still haven't wore it outside yet..

Reactions: Sweatpants911

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have several without the ball loop. Very nice to wear out. Great bulge

A

auticor

I’ve got a metal one. Wore it at Heathrw Airport whilst going through the security scan, completely annoyed with myself when I failed the scan and had to take my belt off... shoes off... some frisking, and then the question came: any metal on your body. I had to fess up I was wearing the ring. The guy said “we have to check this” and then almost shouted to his colleague “body search!” - drawing the attention from the whole crowd in the area. I was then kept aside for a while for the search to happen. Whilst waiting I was thinking about what I was going to have to go through. No way to get out ! The colleague showed up to take me to a little room a bit further and he and another colleague entered the room with me. He told me to read this poster with some disclaimer. I was far too nervous to read it, but said I was ok with it. Then he asked where the metal was and asked me to show it. The 2 men watched as I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down to reveal the goods. They immediately said “ok, you’re good to go” and that was it. I felt the adrenaline for a while after that.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Flew to Israel a few years ago to look at a business opportunity. I was warned of the intrusive entry procedure but that’s an understatement. The army guys doing the interview have no humor and even though I was only wearing a simple silicone donut style cockring they knew it was there and I had to drop the undies. Normally my suitcase includes lube and a few toys but not this trip - thankfully because they turned it all out and searched everything.

Sweatpants911

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
B03D4651-7431-4040-8A5F-E9AA50A00034.jpeg
I really enjoy wearing it just about anywhere! The lift pushes my dick up for an incredible bulge / VPL no matter what I’m wearing. Just took this pic (no cockring) before heading out to meet friends. I may throw on a cockring before actually heading out. I’ll post that pic later

Reactions: jackmyjock