Perfection in Flesh.Body Model BRYAN THOMAS

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
um sweet......another hotty in my book. looks like he's got a big softee. now, Jason, got any pics of his cock out? hehe

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Model Bryan Thomas is perhaps one of the most used images on Myspace.I have had at least 4 guys send me mail using his pictures...

OMG Seriously!

I've always wanted to know who that guy really was. Now I have a name to match the hotness. Saint Jason of Hollywood strikes again!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know that pic of him standing naked in front of a window. A bit of advise don't try that at home. believe me.

Pattypablo308

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol Deno! I actually had the same experience! Well not me, but my boyfriend. He has a first floor bedroom that faces a field. He doesn't close the blinds because he figured that there wouldn't be anybody to see, but one night while changing he gets a call from a neighbor, (who also happens to be his ex) and explains to him that his neighbors have guests in the field! They saw everything! I really mean everything!

Luckly he isn't ashamed of himself, but still embarassing.

shadow27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG!!! I went from soft to hard in like...no time...he is smoking hott...i want...*drools*
If anyone has a number can i have it please?
HAHAH