Perfection is the Only Word to Describe These Boobs

DT66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you like fake, Tupperware style tits I suppose.

I refer to tits that look like perfectly round bowls as Tupperware Tits.

Me personally, I prefer natural big tits that sag from gravity, swing and sway when fucked from behind and don't have scars on the nipples and crease and ripple like the ocean. If the nipples are on high and I can only fit my pinkie finger beneath them she damn well better be 19.

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Me personally, I prefer natural big tits that sag from gravity, swing and sway when fucked from behind and don't have scars on the nipples and crease and ripple like the ocean. If the nipples are on high and I can only fit my pinkie finger beneath them she damn well better be 19.
They are real, idiot.

Here is a more recent clip than OP clip when she's a bit older and heavier. It's blatantly obvious to only the most dimwitted that she's natural.
Felicia Clover - Scoreland.com Big Tit Model Directory

Very recent clips showing her getting even chunkier as she gets older, and gee what a surprise her tits are bigger and saggier. (topless clip at bottom of page)
http://blog.scoreland.com/?tag=felicia-clover&nats=MTAwMDIzODAuNC4yLjIwNy4wLjcwMDI0NzcuMC4wLjA

Boobpedia
Felicia FTV - Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I-would heartily recommend you peruse her Boobpedia link, friend; THEY'RE...REAL.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, she's not fat at all... I think she looks better as she gets older.
You may like her better, but that doesnt mean she isnt overweight. I dont understand why calling it like it is has to be such a taboo thing. Calling her a lardass isnt really appropriate, but shes definitely overweight (or at least appears to be in the one picture that I saw).

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She may be overweight but the full scene is hot. Their bounce, just awesome.

Bloodshot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first part where shes shows her hot tits, would easily be in the top 10 all time boobs for me!

their gravity defying huge and perky :D

Tittykid

Experimental Member
Media
Also, she's gained all that weight and her tits appear to be the same size. Possible fakes? i new those bad boys were too damn perky.