Perfectly happy with my average 6.5"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by monel, Mar 30, 2011.

1. monel

Gold Member

Cheers to all you guys of gargantuan proportions. This post is for the rest of us. Having read so many posts of guys questioning their adequacy and unhappy with what nature has bestowed upon them I decided to start this thread. I am 6'3" and 180 lbs and in pretty good shape. Not a small guy by any means. I am the proud owner of an average 6.5" dick about 6" around. And 6.5" on a 75" frame can look pretty modest. However it is a good looking dick, plays well with others, has given me - and others - countless hours of pleasure and joy over the years and has rarely let me down. What more could a guy want? So for those of you who are unhappy about your size and stress over whether you measure up, celebrate what you've got. Work it well, long and often. The more fun you are having the less you will be preoccupied with its size.

And I in no way wish to denegrate the large guys. We all can appreciate the majesty of an oak tree while marveling at the wonder of a bonzai.

#1 monel, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    6"x6" here. Other than a horrid wench who only knows how to be destructive I've never really had any complaints about mine, not that I've had tons of partners by any means but still. Once in awhile an extra inch or so in length might be helpful, but overall, I'm getting over the jealous issues and am pleased with my size and how it looks.

3. D_Gallalye Goodlolly

ramsey, i like your cock, good size and i love thick ones, visually appealing.personally im afraid of monster cocks cos I'm afraid it'll tear me up plus mayb im inexperienced but all those talks of hitting one posterior...something..... just gets me more scared, like wouldnt it be more pain than pleasure.apart from your cock, i kinda like ur posts and u're gradually becoming my lpsg crush.just need to read a couple more of our posts

4. D_Gallalye Goodlolly

i like ur size too ramsey. wouldn't mind being fucked by that size.

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all - 6.5" is above average. Second, if more people thought like you do, the world would be so much a happier place!

6. D_Gallalye Goodlolly

lol @pcghabsy...why wouldnt you say that when u are very well hung.

7. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

..it took me a while to understand that but I'm glad I finally did too, thanks for the post.

Another thing.. big cocks are definatley hot, but to me it's the guy that makes the cock hot, no matter how big or small.

8. chammer44

chammer44 Member

Aww boo hoo you poor soul and your 6 inch girth. lmao

9. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    look..... really it doesn't matter on the size it.its how you use what you got . you could have just one inch or one down to your knees if you don't know how to use it what good is it really........

10. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's pretty much my thoughts exactly. :smile:

==

And to the OP, you are above average length and girth putting you in a very sizeable range. Don't believe people saying 6-7" length is average. Average is definitely more in the 4-5" length range and not all that girthy.

11. monel

Gold Member

Actually that was a typo and should have read about 5" around. I'm not in the habit of exaggerating my endowments. Now that would defeat the purpose of the post wouldn't it?

Thanks for pointing it out though.

12. monel

Gold Member

[QUOTEAnd to the OP, you are above average length and girth putting you in a very sizeable range. Don't believe people saying 6-7" length is average. Average is definitely more in the 4-5" length range and not all that girthy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks AM. Though my point is that guys shouldn't really care what is or isn't considered average. Just use what you have and enjoy it. It may be fun to contemplate those on the upper end of the scale, but it shouldn't be cause for any discontent for everyone else.

13. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very true, and I definitely agree! :smile:

14. gerrard87

gerrard87 Member

Albums:
    im 6,5 and its okay, 7,5 would be perfect but you cant have everything in your life!

15. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thankies for the kind words cybercurious. Makes me feel all warm inside. Or is that just my fever taking over...

16. D_Crystallized Ginger

Thanks AM. Though my point is that guys shouldn't really care what is or isn't considered average. Just use what you have and enjoy it. It may be fun to contemplate those on the upper end of the scale, but it shouldn't be cause for any discontent for everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Is your girth really 6 inches?? if yes you are well above averahe..a full inch of girth above... and girth matters more than length ..btw 6.5 length is on the large side of average...

17. monel

Gold Member

Corrected that already. Should've read 5". It was a typo. my typing skills leave much to be desired.

18. D_Crystallized Ginger

ok excuse me then... btw your size is still good!

19. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

Average is great. Honestly, being big would be nice for looking... but for general practical purposes I love my penis how it is. I am happy I am a grower, and I am happy I am average in size.

20. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

Why are the rest of you here.
    That's my only real question.
    The very fact that youmade this thread proves you're trying to quantify something.
    ITT OP is trying to dgaf but failing.

Draft saved Draft deleted