Performance anxiety or maturing?

Hello everyone. I just stumbled upon this website looking for some information online and decided to join and see if I can get some needed help. I'm in my early 20's and in the last couple of years I've been having some problems getting "regular, involuntary" erections. As a teen I used to have multiple erections every day, even without thinking about sex. But now, I don't have these erections any more... I can even go days without having an involuntary erection. The only way I can have an erection is if I masturbate and during foreplay. Once I get hard, I can maintain the erection until I'm done, but sometimes they are not as hard as they used to be as a teenager. Sometimes I have to really get into it and try very hard to achieve an erection. I don't think there is anything physically wrong with my penis since I can achieve and maintain hard erections from time to time. Night erections are still happening, or at least I think, but I can't really tell as I don't wear underwear when going to bed. I would like some comments about what might be happening to me. Is it performance anxiety what is causing this, or could it be that as men age this changes happen? Are these changes supposed to happen at my age? I'm I blowing this out of proportion and that could be what is causing my anxiety? What could I do to enjoy sex and masturbating like before?
Any helpful tip and info will be appreciated. Thanks.
P.S. Sorry for the long story!!!
Johnny

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Imo, all of the above.

As you age, your body goes through changes including in libido. 25 seems young, but barring any medical cause (low testosterone for example) the changes if overblown or obsessed over can produce increased anxiety which certainly doesn't help. See your doctor for a checkup, explain your concerns, and keep active and physically fit (ha, I should talk, but then I'm way older than 25). And don't place unreasonably high expectations on being like you were in your teens.

My two bits.