Performance Briefs (non-boxer brief style)

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been trying to find a reliable non-boxer brief style performance (moisture wicking) sport brief. I play a lot of tennis and usually just wear cotton briefs that I own, but I would prefer something like under armour type briefs, but have not been able to find any good ones. I do not like to wear boxer briefs when playing an active movable sport because I hate that the legs of the boxer briefs ride up. Under Armour do not make them from what I can find. Anyone have some suggestions?

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
new balance makes a line of underwear now and one of them is a low rise sport brief. they look pretty comfortable, ought to check them out, international male, hisroom or bare necessities (mens) for sites that carry them

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
try target c9 performance briefs. that's what i wear. they come in pouch or fly front

Last edited:

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Although they're getting ready to discontinue the line, 2xist's Metal briefs look, fit, and feel incredible, and the brushed microfiber fabric makes them a great choice for sports as well. You can still get them at a number of web sites. I like the No-Show brief, but they make a more modest cut brief as well