Performance Briefs (non-boxer brief style)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by iamjack74, Aug 1, 2010.

1. iamjack74

iamjack74 Member

I have been trying to find a reliable non-boxer brief style performance (moisture wicking) sport brief. I play a lot of tennis and usually just wear cotton briefs that I own, but I would prefer something like under armour type briefs, but have not been able to find any good ones. I do not like to wear boxer briefs when playing an active movable sport because I hate that the legs of the boxer briefs ride up. Under Armour do not make them from what I can find. Anyone have some suggestions?

2. jimcord

jimcord Member

new balance makes a line of underwear now and one of them is a low rise sport brief. they look pretty comfortable, ought to check them out, international male, hisroom or bare necessities (mens) for sites that carry them

3. rd62624

Gold Member

try target c9 performance briefs. that's what i wear. they come in pouch or fly front

#4 rd62624, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  4. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Although they're getting ready to discontinue the line, 2xist's Metal briefs look, fit, and feel incredible, and the brushed microfiber fabric makes them a great choice for sports as well. You can still get them at a number of web sites. I like the No-Show brief, but they make a more modest cut brief as well

Draft saved Draft deleted