Performing

pinknwet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For anyone who might have missed my intro in the new members forum. here is a bit about me and what gets me going....

I am a female with a very large appetite for big, thick cock. I love sex, anytime, anyway, all the time! I cannot get enough! Ive had some "hung" men in my past and I am looking for a man, or men that are hung, preferably 10 inches, but will consider less. I like to be watched, and am looking for a man that will play along with me. Put on a show, so to speak. Let me know if you are interested. Oh, and by the way, I absolutely love cum, mmmmmmmmm. I love to taste a mans cum.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For anyone who might have missed my intro in the new members forum. here is a bit about me and what gets me going....

I am a female with a very large appetite for big, thick cock. I love sex, anytime, anyway, all the time! I cannot get enough! Ive had some "hung" men in my past and I am looking for a man, or men that are hung, preferably 10 inches, but will consider less. I like to be watched, and am looking for a man that will play along with me. Put on a show, so to speak. Let me know if you are interested. Oh, and by the way, I absolutely love cum, mmmmmmmmm. I love to taste a mans cum.

Well good luck with that. :lmao: Mighty white of you to consider men less than 10 inches in length. ROTFLMAO Clearly you have no idea how rare a 10" penis is! FYI - Half the guys that say they have over 8 inches on this site are lying and they never have pictures. Which I notice you don't either . . . are you a real woman, or a man pretending to be a woman? :confused:

pinknwet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All woman :) and I love girls too! As for that desire for 10- I have had a few, even an 11 for a very long while. Just figured this might be a good place to find another.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Do you like what I've got? (See my gallery.) And how many inches do you think I am, out of curiosity? :tongue:

pinknwet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very yummy xxuxu!

as for my pics- i have a ton and i am having a hard time loading them :( I hope i can get them up there soon!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welll, This is ur ( Location: In your dreams )

That would be easier since we can all connect and you can have one thousand of penises online ( dreams of course)

Now tell us where are you from? Because guys in here don't have miles long penises to reach you..... lol..

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have yet want to find a women taking 11 inches :)
I mean they r out there but probably 1 in 10000 women could.