Perfumes That Drive Men Crazy

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, all for your suggestions! Just as soon as I can get to the mall, I'll be trying the suggested perfumes out!

Also, does anyone know of a nice perfume(s) with vanilla or citrus overtones?

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Musk. Some years ago, a sexy redhead I knew in Hollywood wore a musk that just drove me crazy. Sorry that I don't know the exact name, but try something from the musk category. Extremely animal. Guaranteed woodie-maker.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i suggest nothing more than a lightly scented body lotion.
an up close sniff gets an 'mmmm, you smell so good!'
and you won't attract flies or cause asthma attacks.

I tend to agree with dolfette on this one.

I use light florals when I use perfumes because they smell best with my body chemistry, and I find that a good light body lotion not only makes your skin delicious to touch and feel, but it also leaves a nice, very light scent that's not over
whelming (plus, there's the bonus that it's absorbed into the skin when used just after a shower/bath and shouldn't leave a taste - leaving you open to using flavored lubes if he wants to taste something special besides you - whipped cream, fruit or chocolate syrups also work).

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to agree with dolfette on this one.

I use light florals when I use perfumes because they smell best with my body chemistry, and I find that a good light body lotion not only makes your skin delicious to touch and feel, but it also leaves a nice, very light scent that's not over
whelming (plus, there's the bonus that it's absorbed into the skin when used just after a shower/bath and shouldn't leave a taste - leaving you open to using flavored lubes if he wants to taste something special besides you - whipped cream, fruit or chocolate syrups also work).

Dolfette and FemLgCkLvr: What are your favored lotion brands? The ones that I've found tend to linger on my skin. Thanks!

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sad to say, I haven't made it to the mall, yet!:frown1:

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a perfume or scent should leave the room when the wearer does. Else, it is just stench. I'm a bit sensitive to men or gals who overdo it, as if there was something wrong with having a natural smell.

I agree. Lots of women and many black men seem to love to drown themselves in cologne or perfume and it's just nasty and obnoxious.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. Lots of women and many black men seem to love to drown themselves in cologne or perfume and it's just nasty and obnoxious.
call me crazy but i can't see what the fuck colour has to do with how much scent a person wears.

having had the stench of many over enthusiastic WHITE cologne wearers i can only assume you're a bit of a racist.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I'm black and don't use cologne. WTF! "Oh mah god I'm not a racist sterotype!"

Here's a tip: Men. Don't. Care. What. Women. Are. Using.

We associate a woman with a smell. If we like her enough, men will be able to smell her anywhere and even remember what she smells like, and then get warm and fuzzy at perfume counters for no fucking reason at all.

For the ladies of the world, I'd suggest getting something that doesn't cost a day's wage, but something that is tasteful and is "you" and use it often.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm black and don't use cologne. WTF! "Oh mah god I'm not a racist sterotype!"

Here's a tip: Men. Don't. Care. What. Women. Are. Using.

We associate a woman with a smell. If we like her enough, men will be able to smell her anywhere and even remember what she smells like, and then get warm and fuzzy at perfume counters for no fucking reason at all.

For the ladies of the world, I'd suggest getting something that doesn't cost a day's wage, but something that is tasteful and is "you" and use it often.

Not totally true. I had an ex who drug me around town for like 3 weeks trying to find the "perfect scent" for me. He finally decided on Shi by Alfred Sung and he was fairly correct because guys I've dated after that have loved it on me. He also picked out a few others eventually since I'm not a one perfume kinda woman.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Not totally true. I had an ex who drug me around town for like 3 weeks trying to find the "perfect scent" for me. He finally decided on Shi by Alfred Sung and he was fairly correct because guys I've dated after that have loved it on me. He also picked out a few others eventually since I'm not a one perfume kinda woman.
You sure the guy was straight? :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm talking more about what women are using NOW rather than finding out that 'eau de Lex' is the one for them after already snagging someone. Either way, same deal, males can and do associate females by smell.

What do you think those panty-sniffers are up to then? :wink:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I'm already attracted to a guy and he smells good it definately turns me on more....FACT!!

So I figure it would be the otherv way round for men right!!??

I think Gucci by Gucci is lovely and smells quite sophisticated but sexy.... but its so strong I actually prefer the eau de toilette.

I also like Coco Mademselle (oh someone correct my spelling I know thats wrong!!) by Chanel... but its more of a young scent I guess...so depends how old you are bcos I don't know...

I think exotic, heady scents are good but not TOO sweet and they are better like Jason Els said once they have worn off a bit!!