Perfumes That Drive Men Crazy

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is funny is that my gf wears the same perfume my mom wears. Not cool. Weird actually.

But it's funny. My first ever gf wore this type of perfume that when I smell it today 15 years later I get an instant hard on. Like imprinting with baby ducks or something!

A few of my ex's have worn the same deodorant. As a result I instantly associate the smell with sex and get wet. Unfortunately it's a pretty common brand too - makes walking through shopping centres difficult.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

I'm running low on perfume and am planning to buy something that will drive my man wild. Any suggestions on which scents work(ed) for you?

Men, what scents make you amorous?

Thanks!

Narciso Rodriguez_black bottle with pink box

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sexual chemistry is finding someone who smells right and who likes your smell too. I think we use perfumes in the hope of appealing to more people, but in my humble opinion, I think artificial perfumes cloud the issue (literally) and make the mating game more difficult. I have a very acute sense of smell (no I'm not a dog) and I know for certain that I find it difficult to know how I feel about a woman if she's wearing perfume. Perfumed soap shampoos and conditioners can be all off putting, and they can clash too. Add a drop of channel or something and... ugh.

What I respond to is the smell of a nice, fit, healthy body. One that has been washed recently enough to be clean, but the natural phermones are being allowed to do their thing. Yum!

I'm all about phermones. My signature perfume is Beautiful. Lots of people in my life...men and women say it smells amazing on me. Some guys have smelled it (like even at the Little League field) and knew it was me without even turning around. A recent new fav to mix it up though is Sensual Amber at Bath & Bodyworks. I do love Chanel No. 5 & Coco Chanel. I also like J'adore and Eternity.

On guys...I love it when I can take a shirt the the guy's worn all day, smell it and if the phermones are rocking, I'll get instantly wet. I like the way certain colognes and deoderants smell on guys. I'm very scent oriented.

On the flipside, if I don't like a guys scent (not sayiing B.O.) but just the way he smells, I won't continue to see him.

Last edited:

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here. If a guy smells weird, that's it for me. I hate Lynx with a passion. It's a headache inducing chemical stink that adolescent boys (and some men unforch) usually spray liberally over themselves, under the impression it's a nice smell. God it's horrible.

StudUgly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amarige de Givenchy. I recognize it wherever it's around. It does everything a perfume should do--for and to me.

Myself, I use the cologne Green Irish Tweed by Creed. It's largely unknown in the states, though. The scent was made specifically for Cary Grant, the Hollywood acting icon in the late 50's. People say it's similar to Cool Water, to give you an idea.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm all about phermones. My signature perfume is Beautiful. Lots of people in my life...men and women say it smells amazing on me. Some guys have smelled it (like even at the Little League field) and knew it was me without even turning around. A recent new fav to mix it up though is Sensual Amber at Bath & Bodyworks. I do love Chanel No. 5 & Coco Chanel. I also like J'adore and Eternity.

On guys...I love it when I can take a shirt the the guy's worn all day, smell it and if the phermones are rocking, I'll get instantly wet. I like the way certain colognes and deoderants smell on guys. I'm very scent oriented.

On the flipside, if I don't like a guys scent (not sayiing B.O.) but just the way he smells, I won't continue to see him.

Beautiful smells pretty good actually. My best friend wears it and she has given me some for Christmas before. I'm still into stuff like mandarin oil and natural soaps and lotions. I find they mix with my natural smell very well. Plus there's nothing like having a hot guy tell you that you smell amazing. I had it happen when I went to see Eclipse with a friend a few weeks ago. Of course considering I was in a military town where women are few and far between I'm sure they can smell our natural pheromones from across the room, because all I had on was the smell of my soap :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Amarige de Givenchy. I recognize it wherever it's around. It does everything a perfume should do--for and to me.

Myself, I use the cologne Green Irish Tweed by Creed. It's largely unknown in the states, though. The scent was made specifically for Cary Grant, the Hollywood acting icon in the late 50's. People say it's similar to Cool Water, to give you an idea.

I've had Amariage before that's lovely too. I guess I'm lucky...plenty of great perfumes smell good on me.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here. If a guy smells weird, that's it for me. I hate Lynx with a passion. It's a headache inducing chemical stink that adolescent boys (and some men unforch) usually spray liberally over themselves, under the impression it's a nice smell. God it's horrible.
Unfortunately, it is harder to get out of the mindset of "More is better". Even if something stinks. Literally. Colognes and such, use sparingly, to enhance a scent. Not to cover one up. BO and cologne STILL SMELLS LIKE BO & COLOGNE. :biggrin1: