Perhaps the most unusual penis you'll ever hear about.

anomaloushuman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys and gals,

Hope you're all doing good.

I'm aware that many threads have been started about size in the past, but I've not quite been able to find something that answers some questions I have. Honestly, I would really appreciate some advice.

The erect length is around 5", but because of the slight curve it is about 4.75" usable length. I know this is very short, and it has been a great source of insecurity. However, what's really unusual, though, is that this is coupled with a monstrous girth. The girth at the base is 7"+ and tapers down to around 5" at the tip. At the base I can barely touch my thumb and middle finger together, and I have big hands!

I understand the general consensus is that girth is more important than length for women. And I know I can more than meet this need. But my real concern is whether the big girth is at all satisfying given that the length is so small. I know length can be increased with penis enlargement exercises, but I am trying to gauge whether this is even necessary.

This all may sound quite surreal, but it's the truth. I'm not quite ready to post proof pictures, so you'll have to take it at face value I'm afraid :). Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Notaes

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well most people won't believe you without pictures, but for what it's worth, a womans vagina can stretch pretty far as long as she's aroused, with enough lubricant you can do quite fine (maybe not all of it will work with most women).

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like you are doing fine in the cock Dept to me. I am 6.50 and some days thicker than that. I love my fat thick cock and love the weight and thickness of my man meat. I gained an inch using a Bathmate for 1 1/2 yrs. I also aimed 3/4 inch in girth with Bathmate and jelqing. I am totally happy with my cock now. I am 8x6,50. My wife loves my thick cock fucking her pussy. I love seeing it stretching her pussy. She loves it also. Girth like you have turns woman on! You have nothing to be ashamed of! With some exercises I think you could gain some length if you want to but not necessary! I haven't posted pics either. Not yet ready to spread me all over Internet either. I wish I had taken before and after pics but never ever expected the results I received. Go after what you want and you will be successful! Good luck!