Period Clothing and male bulges

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone ever wonder how bulges looked like in the past in other clothing? I bet men's clothing was more flimsy material and you could probably notice a bulge better!!! heheheheh.... It just seems like some of the early 1900 pictures and 1800 historical pictures made me wonder. Bring back that flimsy material!!! ;)

It would be cool to post old historical "bulge" pictures!!! hehehehe

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it depended really on how big in the downstairs department the blokes were to begin with for one, and also how loose or tight their breeches were that they are wearing. In some period costumes you see that the trousers are very loose and dont show anything, yet in some of the lower classes they wore breeches/trousers so tight you could see the total outline of their bums and the bulges of their crotches.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really like periiod movies of the 18th and 19th centuries. Particularly the military uniforms. Many comtemporary movies made in the early part of the 20th century before the 1950's and the common use of briefs, ie Jockeys, often have big packages, or if not so big, just well shown. Particularly men the be background the costumer wasn't much concerned about. It also seems there isn't a matador that ever lived who didin's show a magnificent bulge. they can't all have been huge.