Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies: yuck or yum?

depending on the flow of the day, to be honest

sex during my period helps with cramps in my case. so i would say....yeah.

there is a yuck element, i have no issue putting down a towel. also sex in the shower washes all the nasties away. so there are various work arounds for potential yuckage

it should be noted, all sexual activity is dependent on my mood, which might not be so hot during that TOTM

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Har, har.

I'm OK with it - it can help cramps. Sometimes my flow is very heavy though and the mess is a little off-putting. Hick doesn't seem to mind but still... those days I'm happier to leave the tampon in and get fucked in the ass.

I'm a simple creature. :smile:

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
those days I'm happier to leave the tampon in and get fucked in the ass.

I'm a simple creature. :smile:

high to the muthaeffing five!

as if i need an excuse to get fucked in ass, but this is a good one. LOL

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I've never found any woman averse to period sex - though my desire to get mucky wanes after a year.

If you're horny you're horny - I also do oral(I don't stick my tongue in though!), & they all seem to get off on the taboo dirtiness of it, & my unbridled lust.

We're off on a naughty weekend in a fortnight, & she'll be on. That won't stop crazy animal sex. There really is something about being completely open, vunerable & accepting that breaks down all kinds of emotional flaws.

Of course I'm also now an expert in fishing out tampons intact!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
or laying down a towel.

my last girlfriend was very into it, though hesitant at first because she thought i'd be grossed out by it. my girlfriend before her, on the other hand, barely even wanted me to hug her when she was on her period. so it really does vary form girl to girl.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Do you mean like the Victorian or Middle Ages Period ?

I guess the outfits would be interesting.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try to avoid it without having to say "HELL NO" when this situation arises. No, nope, don't want to and I have to always ask...why? It does happen though and guess who cleans the mess? Ladies? :-( So I vote Yuck

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
or laying down a towel.

my last girlfriend was very into it, though hesitant at first because she thought i'd be grossed out by it. my girlfriend before her, on the other hand, barely even wanted me to hug her when she was on her period. so it really does vary form girl to girl.

Guess I've been lucky. It seems m,any women would rather kill. Never liked the towel thing tho - too planned!

And, for curious me - we only do it @ my house, so it's me who cleans any mess, though there's not exactly much more than normal! Bloody hell, it's only throwing a sheet in the wash - big deal!

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Guess I've been lucky. It seems m,any women would rather kill. Never liked the towel thing tho - too planned!

And, for curious me - we only do it @ my house, so it's me who cleans any mess, though there's not exactly much more than normal! Bloody hell, it's only throwing a sheet in the wash - big deal!

You've obviously never had period sex with a woman with a heavy flow. If Hick and I had even just a quickie on a heavy day we'd have to bleach the mattress.