Period sex...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Chantillylace, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My menstrual cycle is irregular, only happening about every 3 months or so. But when I do receive it my hormones go beserk.
    Not in the crappy bitchy way, but in the "I want sex all day long". I'm at this point now where my already high libido goes absolutely off the charts.
    Luckily I'm seeing some one who doesn't mind the incessant 'begging' I do when I get visited by the flow.
    I feel like I'm possibly the only woman on earth to seriously trade my soul for sex during all the cramping and mess. Do any of you ladies here get the same way? And is your guy understanding of it?

If anyone needs or has tips... Feel free to ask or share em.

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I'd rather not do period sex if I can avoid it. It's just too messy so there's a little bit of an eww factor there. But nor am I completely against it. On occasion the need for sex has been so strong I've gotten over the eww.

The guys I've been with seem to be cover the full spectrum. Most would have been willing to do it if I wanted to, but were just as happy to avoid it.

And I have to agree with you about the horniness! It gets SO bad when I've got my period! Although I'd always put that down to the fact that I 'couldn't' have sex. You always want the things you can't have.

3. Empathizer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Towels underneath, Wet Ones at the bedside, dental dams or clingfilm (Saran Wrap) for the squeamish mouth, condoms for the cock, and, hey! Presto! Suddenly you don't want to claw through your skull to get to that brain-button that enslaves you to the moon and her Servant Down Below!

4. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    my wife lost her libido 4 years ago when she was diagnosed with Graves Disease.. even though it seems to be under control now, her libido never came back... however, the only time she even remotely has urges is during her period... she still doesn't get much enjoyment out of it and only has an orgasm about once every 3-4 months..

but yes, we have sex during every period.... towels... I don't mind...

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nope, you are not alone. i had a gf in cincy who absolutely loved to have sex during her period. she told me right up front that it was absolutely the horniest she ever got and not to worry about a thing she would clean up any mess, just fuck me and fuck me now!!!!

another, and much later, gf did not like to have sex then because she thought it made her gross. i talked her out of it, but it was still more common for me to get "special" days during that time. which meant the best blowjobs in the world and we would work very intensely on getting her off manually. very hot!!!

bottom line i love it and am a fan. the sex is intense, scents, tastes and textures are all different. i think the trick is to educate your lover and go slow and talk alot. try different things. most guys will go, no way, but during the lighter flow days i loved going down on both of them, just leave the tampon in. just saying! its all good when people are into pleasing one another.

#5 tgirlsrgreat, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  6. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    See I have developed a knack for figuring out new ways to satify myself and my partner during these times. Shower sex is high among the favorite thing to do because it doesn't look like we slaughtered something when finished. (not that it's THAT bad, but...). Also I immensely enjoy every aspect of male sexuality. My partner can ge away with just about anythig during these times. So far the favorite for my lovers has been the my neverending need to have my hands mouth on him. So it makes for some hot bj's, handjobs, and watching him solo.
    I'm glad to hear that I'm at least not alone.. And do realize that with such varying moods, cycles that I should see a gyn and let them know about my probable hormone imbalance, but until then... I'm just completely insatiable during it...

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    from what you have said i don't sense an imbalance at all, just a surge, which seems normal. i think you are sexy as hell! your guy is a lucky man!!

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to like having sex during my period. Now, it's too painful to contemplate, though I am a little horny.

9. amboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My lovers always horny just before her period. I am always horny, the issue of red tide really doesn't bother me. If she wants to be fucked while riding the pony, so what? I love making her happy and the taste of freshly fucked pussy is great.

10. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I get this way during my period too. I just want him want him and want him some more. It's like my body needs him. My hormones go nuts.

For us, it brings us closer. We don't really worry much about the mess. If it happens, it happens, that's what washers and dryers are for. I'm pretty sure he loves to be marked by me in that way and I think that he likes to be close to me when I'm on my period we just bond over things like that. We have great intimacy between us.

11. mwealex

mwealex New Member

My last gf was very aggressive during her cycle and interestingly enough her flow slowed during sex but cam back with a vengence right afterwords. Shower sex was a great option.

12. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine completely stops during sex and comes back later. :confused:

From what I've experienced I feel extremely sexually aggressive during this time and right before it.

13. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    amen!!

14. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

i love period sex, dunno why, but my girl hates it and says never... =[

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Most men I've been with have insisted that they want to have sex with me on my period, but I've always been initially reluctant because I don't want to turn them off. It never has!

I enjoy it because I'm rarely ever not horny but my sex drive is at my lowest during my period, and I become less and less lubricated the closer I get to my period, which reverses after my period, I get wetter and wetter until the most fertile time of the month for me. TheBF says that he can actually tell where I am in my cycle based on how horny I am and how much sex I want and he can definitely tell based on how wet I get. I just won't get wet immediately before my period or immediately after it. The lubrication thing wasn't as dramatic in my 20s, in fact, I think I was always wet during my 20s, even during my period, but all that has changed as I've gotten older.

I honestly believe that it helps me with my cramps and it definitely helps me with my mood. :smile:

16. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I feel like the odd woman out, my libido doesn't change at -all- when on my period. But, period sex does gross me out a bit, so I do my best to avoid it.

17. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have zero motivation for sex when I am on my period... I kind of look at it like a vacation from sex, followed by a much heightened sex drive after its over. :biggrin1:

18. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

I am not a fan of period sex. I have done it countless times though. I guess it really depends on how pungent her flow is and also how heavy it is. If it has a strong smell to it I just cannot get down nor can I tolerate seeing a ton of blood all over the place because I just go limp. On a positive note I think period pussy feels amazing.

19. D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher Account Disabled

I don't mind having sex while I have my period. I do think it is not as good when I am having it. I will admit that I have quite often used menstruation as an excuse to get out of having sex when I just don't want it.

20. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

The "period' robbed me of losing my virginity when I was in 7th grade but at least I got a BJ from her!

Draft saved Draft deleted