Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get pretty aroused around and during my period. Well, I get pretty aroused between periods too... but as to sex during my period? Depends on the guy. I have no problem with it - use towels and then have a nice hot shower. I also find that sex helps with cramps. But some guys really don't like it, so I respect that.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex and I were in a long distance relationship; sometime we got to see each other once a month, sometimes we wouldn't see each other for 3 months. Before we got together I was a "hell no, no sex on the rag" gal; but, I changed my mind. When he'd visit all the way from 'Frisco or NY or whatever state he was currently living for work, I had to go with the flow (ba-dump-bump) if the tide was red and Aunt Flo was visiting, because I had to keep in mind that sometimes it would be a while before we could give it a go again.

We had a lot of shower sex. That I didn't mind so much. In bed sex used to freak me out, though; my flow isn't light and we could easily kill a lot of towels and the mattress if we went at it for a long time.

Now that I'm not in that relationship any longer, I'm not really into period sex anymore. Eh. I can wait, lol.

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have several times during my cycle when I am absolutely as horny anad desperate for sex as I can be. One is during my period and another is during/right after ovulation. There are other times when my sex drive seems to completely disappear such as right after my period....though I still have sex. As far as partners being willing all of them but one have been to varying degrees. Some prefer it only in the shower, etc. For those that are a bit hesitant I have found that sex with an instead cup is still very good and takes relatively little getting used to. The biggest bonus of period sex fr me is that it seems to ease my cramps and make the whole ordeal bearable even at its worst.