Period

springhere1888

1st Like
Media
Does anyone have sex with your gf/wife/etc. during her period?

Girls do you let your man have sex with you at that time?

My wife and I never have -- we just kind of skip over those days... sigh.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by springhere1888@Aug 29 2005, 12:27 AM
Does anyone have sex with your gf/wife/etc. during her period?

Girls do you let your man have sex with you at that time?

My wife and I never have -- we just kind of skip over those days... sigh.
[post=338791]Quoted post[/post]​
I've never had sex with your wife during her period either, so don't look at me.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My ex was most amorous during her period. The first time we had sex when she menstruated she almost cried with gratitude thinking that it was wonderful that I would want her at that time.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My wife and I generally don't have sex during her period but sometimes it can't be avoided. For instance, she had her period on our wedding night, which is not a time to foresake sex, PERIOD (or no period).

On occasion we'll be randy enough to go ahead with it despite her bleeding, but obviously on those rare occasions we make sure to put a dark-colored towel underneath us so as not to make a HUGE mess. As long as I don't look at my bloody equipment too carefully afterward and I wash up right away, she seems comfortable with it.

Steve

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Steve26@Aug 29 2005, 04:05 PM
My wife and I generally don't have sex during her period but sometimes it can't be avoided. For instance, she had her period on our wedding night, which is not a time to foresake sex, PERIOD (or no period).

On occasion we'll be randy enough to go ahead with it despite her bleeding, but obviously on those rare occasions we make sure to put a dark-colored towel underneath us so as not to make a HUGE mess. As long as I don't look at my bloody equipment too carefully afterward and I wash up right away, she seems comfortable with it.

Steve
[post=338937]Quoted post[/post]​

Out of curiousity, how much blood is there? When I think of this I always picture alot of "gushing".
And is it really all that messy?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Alleyblu -- The blood certainly isn't gushing out, like from a stab wound. The nature of a period is that the blood oozes fairly slowly. If I had to guess at a quantity I would say a tablespoon at most, diluted by the regular female lubricants that are always present (so you likely wouldn't ever see pure blood). It certainly isn't super-messy, IMHO.

Most of what gets "messy" is my equipment, coated with a thin lube/blood mixture that's sometimes barely even distinguishable against the color of my own skin. After a longer or more vigorous session there might be a few blood clots or other "solids" present as well (sorry if I'm grossing anyone out!) There'll also be a small and darker-than-usual puddle on the sheets/towels/whatever.

I personally don't notice many other differences. The woman will invariably be concerned with any "mess" that you might see, and maybe if it's a woman who doesn't ordinarily produce much natural lube she might feel wetter inside than usual. As far as I know it's no more painful for the woman.

Steve

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've experienced this as well,
And no, it was not experiences like this that made me "switch teams".
LOL.
My first girfriend was horniest of all during this time.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Steve26@Aug 29 2005, 05:56 PM
Alleyblu -- The blood certainly isn't gushing out, like from a stab wound. The nature of a period is that the blood oozes fairly slowly. If I had to guess at a quantity I would say a tablespoon at most, diluted by the regular female lubricants that are always present (so you likely wouldn't ever see pure blood). It certainly isn't super-messy, IMHO.

Most of what gets "messy" is my equipment, coated with a thin lube/blood mixture that's sometimes barely even distinguishable against the color of my own skin. After a longer or more vigorous session there might be a few blood clots or other "solids" present as well (sorry if I'm grossing anyone out!) There'll also be a small and darker-than-usual puddle on the sheets/towels/whatever.

I personally don't notice many other differences. The woman will invariably be concerned with any "mess" that you might see, and maybe if it's a woman who doesn't ordinarily produce much natural lube she might feel wetter inside than usual. As far as I know it's no more painful for the woman.

Steve
[post=338958]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for clarifying Steve!!!!!

I remember starting a thread like this a few months ago, and I still couldn’t visualize what sort of "mess factor" was involved. For that matter I never really took a good look at my gf's while they where on there period (squeamish), so I just assumed there was alot of blood ( being that I worked in a GYN in the past, most of the patients had serious menstrual problems, so I just assumed in general most women had a copious amounts of fluid).

It makes so much more sense now after reading your post……

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
During our 29 year marriage I think only once did we have blood to cope with. That time her period was a bit premature and caught us by surprise. We were both of the old school and thought the dick needed to be masturbated for release during the days of the period. I was usually very happy to use Rosy Palm and her sisters because my ex would have never gotten me off with her sad technique.

Luke

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We do! & it certianly helps with easing the cramps and the clots ooze out better & sometimes more diluted during those first 2 heavy days. We just have towels & ready & SO goes to the bathroom & washes up. He says, most of the time it isn't very bloody & the lubrication is certainly better, so I don't whince.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Aug 29 2005, 12:56 PM

Steve

Steve, I love ya, but blllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhh.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Hung Muscle+Aug 30 2005, 05:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hung Muscle &#064; Aug 30 2005, 05:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Steve26@Aug 29 2005, 12:56 PM
Alleyblu -- The blood certainly isn&#39;t gushing out, like from a stab wound. The nature of a period is that the blood oozes fairly slowly. If I had to guess at a quantity I would say a tablespoon at most, diluted by the regular female lubricants that are always present (so you likely wouldn&#39;t ever see pure blood). It certainly isn&#39;t super-messy, IMHO.

Most of what gets "messy" is my equipment, coated with a thin lube/blood mixture that&#39;s sometimes barely even distinguishable against the color of my own skin. After a longer or more vigorous session there might be a few blood clots or other "solids" present as well (sorry if I&#39;m grossing anyone out&#33;) There&#39;ll also be a small and darker-than-usual puddle on the sheets/towels/whatever.

I personally don&#39;t notice many other differences. The woman will invariably be concerned with any "mess" that you might see, and maybe if it&#39;s a woman who doesn&#39;t ordinarily produce much natural lube she might feel wetter inside than usual. As far as I know it&#39;s no more painful for the woman.

Steve

Steve, I love ya, but blllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhh.
[post=339240]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Steve just motivated me and my gf to give it a try&#33;&#33; ............
Steve: :yourock:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
LOL&#33;&#33; Hung_Muscle, if it makes you feel any better, the bodily substances found in the orifices "your team" works with don&#39;t exactly float my boat, either. :evilgrin:

Seriously ... I thought about putting a special disclaimer for the faint of heart before that post, because I was anticipating EXACTLY that kind of response. I was just trying to help, responding truthfully to a question I was asked ... anyway, glad you still like me, even if I made you :puke:

Steve :happy:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;m actually surprised by this thread, I have found very few partners who would rather go without than deal with a period. It&#39;s just a natural thing we women go through, no weirder than any other of the bodily fluids exchanged during sex.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In some cultures it is not appropriate for a woman to engage in sexual activity while on her cycle. Likewise, there are ceremonial things we are not allowed to participate in either...

I will confess that I often mind myself most horniest during my cycle and shortly afterwards. Will I break tradition to try things out? hmmm... depends on the guy....

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Steve26@Aug 29 2005, 01:56 PM

After a longer or more vigorous session there might be a few blood clots or other "solids" present as well (sorry if I&#39;m grossing anyone out&#33;) There&#39;ll also be a small and darker-than-usual puddle on the sheets/towels/whatever.

Steve

HEY STEVE&#33;

Thanks for reassuring me that I&#39;m not the only dude who has to pick &#39;solids&#39; off the head of his penis---AND it certainly does not &#39;GROSS ME OUT&#39; coz I and everyone else who engages in sexual intercourse should realize it can be a very messy experience, BUT what a way to go&#33;&#33; LOL :yourock: :yourock:

My GF really gets a serious case of horniness like about the last day of her period and she really wants &#39;it&#39; BAAAAAAD&#33;&#33; In fact, she tells me that when we &#39;go at it&#39; she actually feels better coz it makes her &#39;empty out&#39; faster&#33;&#33; We always use disposable incontinent pads to soak up any &#39;liquids&#39;(prior to discovering the benefits of I.Ps. she used to wear a MAXI PAD with a &#39;sanitary shield&#39; and when I was ready I would ease "IT" in &#39;doggy style&#39;) which makes clean up a snap and then when we do finish our &#39;horn dance&#39; we both head for the shower and all the mess goes down the drain. We&#39;ve been together for like two years now and I really look forward to that &#39;special time of the month&#39;&#33;&#33;&#33;

So, my advice to anyone who hasn&#39;t tried &#39;period intercourse&#39;--don&#39;t knock it until you&#39;ve done it&#33;

RICKY_27 :evilgrin: :evilgrin: