Period

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Having sex while she is on her period is nothing that a towel and a shower can't correct. Of my last six girlfriends, only one didn't like to have sex while on her period. The best I could do was on her last day or two she would when her flow was very lite. Once you talk them into it, they really get into it. Also, having orgasms will help contract her uterus shortening her period and alleviating cramps.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Aug 28 2005, 10:28 PM
The first time we had sex when she menstruated she almost cried with gratitude thinking that it was wonderful that I would want her at that time.
[post=338822]Quoted post[/post]​
That kind of surprise and relief has been my experience too, even with one woman who was so confident and assured that I was shocked at her reaction.

Another indication of the sad lessons taught by our biology and culture.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 30 2005, 05:22 PM
Luckily none have ever lapsed into a comma! (*groan*)
[post=339349]Quoted post[/post]​
You wouldn't believe how common "comma" and "common" (for come on) are online. The net's made your job a lot more, ah, interesting.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only had 1 girl friend who wanted it during her period and man o man did she ever. We only did it a few times though. I didn't much care for it and remember having a morning screw once after a night on the town. I got up went into the shower and washed without looking. (a bit of a hang over and didn't want to see).
She sure liked it (maybe her Catholic upbringing), for me it seemed wetter and hotter (i'm talking the temperature here)

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
A couple of previous bf's haven't liked sex during my period, but we currently do so regularly. A bit of standard hygiene and positional sense can make it very pleasurable. I certainly do feel hornier during most of my cycles, I've had some especially strong orgasms during these sessions, and it can help reduce any cramps.

And even on my heaviest days, the 'mess factor' isn't all that great, when you consider that the amount of blood lost over a few days is relatively small, and then that's mixed with your bodily juices.

Although I've had a couple of squirting orgasms during my period and they certainly tested my bf's resolve hehe :puke:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Sep 5 2005, 11:28 PM
and then that's mixed with your bodily juices.

Although I've had a couple of squirting orgasms during my period and they certainly tested my bf's resolve hehe :puke:
[post=340921]Quoted post[/post]​

Squirting orgasms :wow:
Having you desribing it that way makes it sound SO hot :evilgrin:

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find myself very horny during my periods. The benefit of sex during them is that orgasms reduce and sometimes eliminate cramps!!!!!!!

My 1st wife use to insist in sex during her periods, blood and all.

She liked it more than I did. If I had a big cock it would have helped, of course. Pretty sloppy!

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only ever had one such experience. Apparently my woman had not sensed the arrival of her monthly, and we were engaged in one of my favorite sexual acts, a long, slow, deep, sweaty fucking. I was in a zone for quite a while enjoying her thrusts and orgasms. After I released, I was somewhat in a post-orgasmic daze, and I got up to go the bathroom to clean up. I looked down and nearly passed out: the condom was almost completely covered in blood. Never had I ever seen (and thank goodness that this never happened again!) my entire cock covered in blood. She came in to the bathroom and saw that I looked like I might pass out, and helped me clean up. She was so apologetic and I guess to make me feel better said "you fucked me so good you brought on my monthly."

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gf and I always do. this is our time for strap on sex. I attach two powerful bullet vibrators in her small pocket in her underwear. So she usually cums a few times while fucking me. I guess this doesn't really count for sex on her period. But I thought I'd mention it anyways.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The day I lost my virginity the girl started her period. It was messy but I didn't care, I had just had sex for the first time, I was still in amazement at that. she didn't warn me and for that matter she really didn't warn me that I was about to loose my virginity. She later told me she was extremely horny as her period started and it felt so go and made the cramps and bloating much easier to deal with, but that many of her previous boyfriend's would not do it during that time. it was right after football practice and I was still wearing my jockstrap, she had on real short track shorts and was dry humping me. she had orgasmed a couple times with just us doing this, the she just pulled my dick out the side of the pouch and went down on it. My dick and some of the jock had blood on it, but when she was finished she tucked my dick back in and I went home to shower and beat off several more times at the memory of just having sex the first time.
I was also under the impression (and still am) that this is the least likely time for a girl to get pregnant so for many years this is the only time I had sex without a condom.
From that day on we had sex almost every day for several months but even after we broke up or actually she just moved on to a guy from her class (I was 3 years behind her) she kept coming back to me that time of the month for a few days of sex.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently got some blood on my dick whilst fucking a man.

It's probably something I should feel bad about, but of course I found it quite a turn on.

He himself hadn't noticed anything unusual - I had to tell him, and slow the session down.

I don't think it was his period. :wink:

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've done it. It isn't a major turn-on for me. I "earned my red wings" (cunnilingus when she's on her period,) when I was a teen-ager, because it was a thing that was talked about in locker-room talk and one of the litmus tests young males make up which draw arbitrary lines between men and supposed 'real men.' Haven't done that since, though.

Re: intercourse when she's on her period: The mess I can handle, although it can be a pain. I don't really like the change in viscosity as much, when I'm inside her (the blood makes everything thicker, but slightly less viscous, and I just like the feeling of it less.) The biggest annoyance, for me, though, is that if I don't get all of the menstrual blood off of my dick (especially up right behind the glans and down in my pubic hair, that shit burns after it dries. For some reason, it tends to be awfully caustic on the skin of my dick. First couple of times, that put me out of action for a couple days or so.

So, yeah. I'll do it, if she insists, but these days if I do it I'm wearing a condom. Else, I've eight fingers and two thumbs, and I know how to use them very well. I get no complaints.