Periods- the good,the bad & the sex

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well lets start with the bad:

The days before grumpy, backache and no interest in sex, seems worse as I get older and after I had my IUD.

Heavy bleeding days, tired...very tired,womb hurts.

The good

First days, light bleeding...very horny....orgasm faster

end days...return to the normal me...hehe

I'm sure its different for others,but may be interesting to see if theres similiar feelings.

Of course if you think period sex is gross you need not reply.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
your avatar is you!

Yeah.... I don't know I managed to find the same chick for my avatar a zillions of profile pics with the same girl...and videos that are 4 years old of the same woman also. I swear, I'm just lucky like that.

And that old verification photo I submitted to Pecker years ago that was approved....man did I ever have him thinking I was a woman! :tongue:

All those guys who have seen me cam....what about them? Oh and the people I've talked to on the phone many times from LPSG. And the owner of the Real Ladies Group who requires you to go on cam to verify you are female.

But still not a real girl. I feel like Pinocchio when he wanted to be a real boy!

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah.... I don't know I managed to find the same chick for my avatar a zillions of profile pics with the same girl...and videos that are 4 years old of the same woman also. I swear, I'm just lucky like that.

And that old verification photo I submitted to Pecker years ago that was approved....man did I ever have him thinking I was a woman! :tongue:

All those guys who have seen me cam....what about them? Oh and the people I've talked to on the phone many times from LPSG. And the owner of the Real Ladies Group who requires you to go on cam to verify you are female.

But still not a real girl. I feel like Pinocchio when he wanted to be a real boy!

because you don't agree with her,-aren't like minded-she's not going to believe your female.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Scroll up, I have the same woman in videos, in pictures, on cam for many members, ask the Admin. Pecker and Aconitum and the Mods JoyBoyToy and Vince, they've all seen me on cam.

Verification is to get Gold Membership, not to prove you are a female. Many of us have been proving it a lot more than just what a verification photo can do.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes... but you've had a kid and at only 20% gay you still lose on points. Sorry. :wink:

Oh man....you are right, the sheer fact that I carried a child to term in my womb automatically makes me a male. I have this funny feeling that my picture verification is going to be ignored conveniently. Oh well. Can't say we didn't give it the ol' college try!