"Perkiness" of your Penis

showstoppa

Just Browsing
Media
one aspect of the varietal possibilities of the penis that i haven't seen on here is something i've labeled the perkiness of your penis
this is referring to the penis in a flaccid state only
i've noticed that some guys' dicks hang almost straight down when flaccid, hugging the balls more closely and pointing in a downward direction
while on the other hand, i've also seen some other penises where the guys' dicks hang outward more, where the dick sticks outward instead of hanging straight down
it's a bit hard to explain without pictures, i will work on getting some good examples up
but what do you guys think of that difference? do you think you have a preference or find one or the other more attractive?
certainly the men who have penises that protrude more outward than downward are more fortunate in the visible bulge department, should they desire to show one...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The perkiness of the flaccid penis?! Wow! You men really do obsess about every little thing don't you. Until this exact moment I can honestly say I had never paid that any attention. Then again I prefer growers, not showers. So perhaps that means I like the less perky penis.:confused::rolleyes:

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tend to agree a bit with @njqt466, and believe me I love all things cock.

Being over 8" soft and still a grower, my cock hangs straight down.

Of course, if I'm not wearing anything then it rests on my pelvis or leg.

When hard, it tends to stick mostly straight out now. When I was in my early twenties it had a more upward angle.

But to be honest, I haven't paid that much attention to the perkiness of the penis. Sounds like what you've been seeing was cocks that were semi-erect.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My balls are so big that there really is no place for my flaccid penis to go but outward so I must have a 7 inch "perky" softie then. lol