Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Every work day morning, I go to a Starbucks next to my office to get coffee. I am very predictable. I am a “Grande, Regular Drip, With a Little Room” (for milk). I have a Starbucks Card that I keep loaded up with money so that paying is fast and easy. As with any retail establishment, personnel changes occur with some frequency, and I don’t usually give the new faces much thought. A short while ago, a new guy started working at my Starbucks. He usually works the cash register, and he is particularly friendly. Whenever no one is watching him that closely, he doesn’t actually swipe my Starbucks Card. He takes it, fakes a slide in the vicinity of the card reader without really putting it through, hands it back to me, grins, and moves on. I am not above appreciating the special treatment, although my official position is that I think it is foolish on his part. (Surely, he could get fired for not charging me. Furthermore, I would be surprised if his generosity does not extend to other customers who appeal to him, so no telling how often he is giving away coffee.)

Last Friday, while making my morning dash to get my coffee, I ran into him in the sky bridge that joins my office building and the building where the Starbucks is located. He was returning from a break. We were walking in same direction, so we chatted briefly. He wasted little time in telling me that he used to see me at my former gym, that admired my large endowment, and that -- although not his exact words -- that he was a major size queen. (Gee, I had thought he liked me for my sunny smile.) I know that having a big dick has advantages, but free coffee? Cool.

I thought it might be amusing to ask other guys at LPSG what unexpected or quirky benefits they have experienced on account of having a big dick.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Their is this one Hot Puerto Rican toll taker on the GWB that always stops me for conversation(can you imagine on the GWB)Holds my hand a little longer when giving change. I was going to get an EZ-pass but love the attn.Maybe I should put my cock back in my pants!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You would get more than free hot coffee from me. the free frothy creme as well.

BrandonT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buying condoms at the pharmacy has worked for me once! There was a hot cashier at this one place, I didn't get condoms that time but I noticed she was checking me out. I went back next week and bought Mag XLs. She told me she was going to be out that night, what time and what club. I showed up. We hooked up and it was hot! She was totally into size!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
...He wasted little time in telling me that he admired my large endowment, and that -- although not his exact words -- that he was a major size queen. Gee, a big dick has advantages, ... free coffee? Cool.

I think that he wants something in return firestick.

Tell us all about it if you give it to him.:wink:

B_MUSCLE14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys Havin A Huge Dick Had Got Me Out A Ticket Recently I Was Wearing Just Jeans No Shirt And My Dick Was Its Usaual 10 Inches Soft When The Officer Stopped Me He Wanted License And Registration But License Was In Wallet In Gym Bag In Trunk So I Had To Get Out Of Car And Get License When I Got Out He Noticed It And I Heard Him Say Under His Breath Damn Thats Nice When I Got License To Him I Adjusted Me Self He Kept His Eyes On Dick The Whole Time He Let Me Go And Said Not To Do It Again I Adjusted Again And Said Thanks I Later Me Him At Club Too Him Back To My Place And Plowed His Ass For Hrs Showed My Night Stick

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whenever no one is watching him that closely, he doesn’t actually swipe my Starbucks Card. He takes it, fakes a slide in the vicinity of the card reader without really putting it through, hands it back to me, grins, and moves on. I am not above appreciating the special treatment, although my official position is that I think it is foolish on his part.
No wonder Starbucks coffee and products are so expensive. Makes me glad I don't drink coffee.

Later Me Him At Club Too Him Back To My Place And Plowed His Ass For Hrs Showed My Night Stick
Muscle, you are like some walking Tom of Finland cartoon. Let me know when you are in the vicinity: I want to see you in action.

hungcaliguy

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Guys Havin A Huge Dick Had Got Me Out A Ticket Recently I Was Wearing Just Jeans No Shirt And My Dick Was Its Usaual 10 Inches Soft When The Officer Stopped Me He Wanted License And Registration But License Was In Wallet In Gym Bag In Trunk So I Had To Get Out Of Car And Get License When I Got Out He Noticed It And I Heard Him Say Under His Breath Damn Thats Nice When I Got License To Him I Adjusted Me Self He Kept His Eyes On Dick The Whole Time He Let Me Go And Said Not To Do It Again I Adjusted Again And Said Thanks I Later Me Him At Club Too Him Back To My Place And Plowed His Ass For Hrs Showed My Night Stick

Kudos to you for using one of THE most common fake cock pix on the net.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buying condoms at the pharmacy has worked for me once! There was a hot cashier at this one place, I didn't get condoms that time but I noticed she was checking me out. I went back next week and bought Mag XLs. She told me she was going to be out that night, what time and what club. I showed up. We hooked up and it was hot! She was totally into size!

Which pharmacy? :)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

You wish, you faker!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pros:
-looks good in pictures
-gives you confidence when naked with other guys (ie in a locker room)
-gives you confidence when you go through a cashier's till with a box of large condoms

cons:
-hard to find a jock that fits properly
-regular condoms feel too tight

anyone else got perks and cons they could add to this list?