permanent foreskin retraction

krullisnulli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dose somebody know a way how to make the foreskin permanently stay behind the glans? Mine wont stay retract for long time and do you have your foreskin permanently retract? I need to know the way to make my foreskin stay back.

Reactions: Skinned
S

SirConcis

Foreskin will naturally stay retracted on only a certain percentage of males.

Some people helped the process during puberty by constrantly retracting foreksin which made it easier for penis to lengthen more than the foreksin.

For those with long foreskins however, the foreksin doesn'T shorten much during puberty and this remains unable to permanently stay retracted.

There are some tricks with glorified scotch tape whcih causes excess skin to roll onto itself and make it feel circumcised (go to CIRCLIST Splash Page Entry Screen they have a page somewhere that describes this). But this isn't a permanent solution.

Of course, you know what the permanent solution is for guys with skin sthat can't stay retrcated for a long time.

Reactions: 1 person

Foreskin will naturally stay retracted on only a certain percentage of males.

Some people helped the process during puberty by constrantly retracting foreksin which made it easier for penis to lengthen more than the foreksin.

For those with long foreskins however, the foreksin doesn'T shorten much during puberty and this remains unable to permanently stay retracted.

SirConcis makes a point in his first sentence. I believe it has something to do with the length of the foreskin and how much it grows in relations to your penis during puberty.

Speaking from first hand experience. Mine rarely covers the glans. If I get serious shrinkage it might cover the top quarter of the glans. It wasn't always that way. As a preteen, my foreskin covered all of my glans and just barely. As I started entering puberty at 10 there was a very subtle gradual reduction of coverage. By the age of 15, I was totally bare of foreskin.

I've seen a few guys that I detect are uncircumcised but their foreskin is retracted, the appearance is different from just a normal circumcised one. I've never asked if they went through the same experience as I did. Kind of curious now. I've never thought you would purposely want to keep your foreskin retracted. Any reason behind your interest?

Reactions: bigcat591

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Just to confirm the last two postings. It depends on the individual. Like lvprcm, i have a short foreskin that only covers about a third of the head, but it does usually cover the rim, perhaps because it's pretty loose. So it does depend on your individual anatomy.

Reactions: jp

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hi, i am new here, i am uncut, and have my foreskin permanently back 99% of the time. this started way back when i was 20, and my penis was long and thin. keeping the foreskin back made it look and feel thicker. it just stay's there at the back of the head, i am now 51 and well used to it being there. i will never, or have never thought of having it cut off. when i was about 16, the head was way to sencertive to be touched, so i had to learn how to pull it back bit by bit over a fue week's. well hope this has helpd a bit.
uncut 5'' flacid - 8'' erect.

harrinn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine foreskin has been behind my glans 4 years an im 19 an i love it and i just habend when i was in the Gym it just rolled back. Are anybody else like me and how did it happened?

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RE : SirConcis, I cant imagine me allowing ANY one to cut my cock! OUCH!

anyway back to the question.....

I have tried the method u mention SirConcis, it works well for the short term, and it does greatly increase the pleasure an uncut man has when masturbating. I find the soft skin directly behind the glans very stimulating, when the foreskin is pulled back. i also like the feeling of the frenulum when its get stretched tight. Massive orgasms normally result!

BigDoug

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was the only uncut guy in gym class. got teased a lot--Why does it look like a carrot/ anteater, etc. I got some half inch tape that they use to apply bandages from the pharmacy and taped it back. In a very short time it just stayed back all the time without tape. The head is a bit sensitive at first, but after a while it's not. You really can't tell that I am not circumsized, unless you are really up close and personal (and by that time it is too late). I can pull it down when I want, although it doesn't like to stay down now.

You have the best of both worlds--top up or top down, a convertible.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not sure about tape and stuff. i think it all depends on the size of your penis to start with.
when i started to have mine back, my tail was 3'' long slack. and i would not say i have a lot of foreskin. but like i have said it just stays back all the time behind the head, resting on the ridge of my head, all day and all night
only on the very odd ocation, will it go back over the head on it's own, when it does, i reach in and ease it back, i think this only happens when i am in the cold and my tail goes small.
if you have a small tail, then it wont have the room to stay back very long, like if you sit down, the penis will go slightly into your groin area and the skin will have noware to go but back over the head. with a bit bigger tail, this will not happen as much, as the skin will stay back on the shaft, having more room to manoeuvre. make your tail bigger and it will make a diferance.

this is from my own experience. hope this helps.

Manniminn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i started to wear mine back when i was masturbating and i just loved it and one week later it got stuck behind the glans and just ones it have come over and i just rolled the foreskin back and it be behind for 3 years.
dose anybody have a pic of the penis permanently rolled back?

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
My foreskin is completely retracted about 95% of the time. When I went through puberty, my knob would get so swollen that it would force the skin right back. It eventually just stayed that way permanetly. Sometimes it slips over the head, but only about halfway; then I pull it right back.:cool:

Reactions: N2ranking

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I have mine back too. The skin covers the whole head if in the 'natural' position, and took a bit of training, but now it stays back quite happily. I always pulled back to pee, and in the bath, and I started leaving it back, as I liked the feel of the bare head. Lots of guys have short skins that retract on their own, but others like me have chosen to do this.