permanent foreskin retraction

lvlgdck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would an uncircumcised male want to look circumcised? The whole attraction to uncircumcised men is the foreskin going over the glans. An anteater, as one of the posters said he was teased about? Nonsense, I say. As a woman, I think it looks raw and manly to see the foreskin come down over the glans. Stirrs the inner sex of a woman...this woman at least.

Dose somebody know a way how to make the foreskin permanently stay behind the glans? Mine wont stay retract for long time and do you have your foreskin permanently retract? I need to know the way to make my foreskin stay back.

ryanmace

1st Like
Media
erections during puberty caused my skin to retract and on the way back down it would catch pubic hairs, result? Ouch!! figured the only way to avoid this problem was either to shave or wear it back, wearing it back won out in the end, (no pun intended) and although uncomfortable at first it soon settled and now stays back and feels great, would never want to cover the head now.

Reactions: Saitama

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just noticed this thread so thought I'd put my bit in,
i started 'settling' my foreskin behind the glans in my early teens, because i liked look of it. At first it would soon move forward but within a few month it would stay there, thats 25 years ago now, more often than not i look circumcised and have had men/mates comment that they didn't know i was cut. During sex i have all the 'flexibility' of an uncut penis, if i'm in mood for a change i can wear it forward but tends to only cover about a quarter of head.
And only other day i noticed a young mate of mine wore his skin back. btw it looked very nice.

Reactions: robsg and Luso

MageM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanx for the replyes but are somebody else with their foreskin permanently retract and how did you do it

I have a very long foreskin, it stretches about one third of an inch behind the glans, even when erect.

Of course, I can retract it if I want to, when I have sex etc. Since it's pretty long, and pretty tight, it stays behind corona all the time, if I don't roll it back.

So, I was lucky to be born with that kind of anatomy. I'm not sure how a guy with loose and short foreskine could do that. For a certain time, perhaps a little less than a year, I was walking around with foreskin rolled back, and than I reverted to usual status.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I have a very long foreskin, it stretches about one third of an inch behind the glans, even when erect.

Of course, I can retract it if I want to, when I have sex etc. Since it's pretty long, and pretty tight, it stays behind corona all the time, if I don't roll it back.

So, I was lucky to be born with that kind of anatomy. I'm not sure how a guy with loose and short foreskine could do that. For a certain time, perhaps a little less than a year, I was walking around with foreskin rolled back, and than I reverted to usual status.

Well, mine is short and loose, so here's my answer. As soon as I even start to get hard, the foreskin disappears completely. I don't have to do anything about it. Partners that have seen me this way have thought I was cut.

When I am soft though, I can pull the foreskin back and expose the glans completely, but it slips back after a few minutes because it's so loose.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Dose somebody know a way how to make the foreskin permanently stay behind the glans? Mine wont stay retract for long time and do you have your foreskin permanently retract? I need to know the way to make my foreskin stay back.

For 30 years I kept my 'skin retracted but then I discovered the pleasure playing with it could produce and I started stretching it and having fun. Now it would not stay back if I wanted it to - it's too loose.

Franky

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I try to keep mine rolled back while exposed at the beach, but have observed it makes me appear to have a shorter penis. Being exhitionistic, and desiring attention compounds the decision to expose my knob or not. Like Yknarfy, I've discovered pleasure via playing with my stretched foreskin. Mine has always been long and loose extending past the end of my knob from childhood. My mother always emphasized to pull it back while urinating, and to wash it thoroughly on a daily basis; possibly could explain its healthy condition. I'm actually surprised that anyone is capable of keeping their foreskin retracted without having an erection.

Reactions: Saitama

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if you want your skin to stay behind the head its simple do what i done get circumcised...now i have a superb flared helmet.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
I tried for 3 years to retract my foreskin permanently, but what always happened was I'd get a urinary infection sending me back to square one. There are creams that can be used to strengthen your foreskin while you stretch it out, but those didn't work for me, though that's not to say they won't work for you.

As for me, it simply didn't work and I've been circumcised a little over 2 years and sex is not only much better, but it gave me more confidence as I wasn't having to worry about not being able to have sex due to the massive amounts of pain involved. Apparently it looks "prettier" as well, so I'll take that.

I've come to the conclusion after reading various posts from several sites on this topic that a guy's ability to to keep the foreskin back behind the glans can be attributible to several physical characteristics of penis. A short foreskin and not too loose around the opening. A medium to large size head with some flare of the corona. I believe those attributes help significantly. There are some here who have trained their foreskin but I think having the aforementioned attributes helps things along. A degree of retracted foreskins runs in my family it seems.

I have a short foreskin that keeps my foreskin naturally retracted when it is normally flaccid however if I get some serious shrinkage when I am cold or something the foreskin will roll forward over the glans and cover about a quarter to almost half the glans. I believe my slight inability to keep it permenantly retracted is due to the size of my glans which is just slighly larger in diameter than the shaft and of the smaller variety.

I would hardly consider circumcision which has a totally different look in itself and a bit extreme just to have a foreskin retracted. It does beg to wonder if there are some other issues going on with that individual to take this action.

uncircumsized

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I keep my foreskin back as much as I can. I'm been doing this for years and years now. I guess the foreskin has "learned" to stay there.
I've noticed if you naturally have a shorter and loose foreskin that helps.
Also a frenlum thats stretched and not tight will help. When being hard, a head wider than the shaft and a flared corona helps. When I'm hard the foreskin never covers the head. When I'm soft, sometimes the head gets covered by foreskin, 3/4's at the most, but I can keep the head exposed when soft. Unless I'm REALLY cold the head will be completly covered and stay covered. As I get hard, the foreskin rolls down the shaft on it's own with no help and stays there. The head is completly exposed when I"m hard, I can only cover half the head if I PULL the foreskin over it when I'm hard.

See my pics, others have thought I am cut.
GALLERY >>>> http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/221161

Reactions: Skinned

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I live in a country (UK) where circumcision the exception rather than the norm.

I can put my foreskin behind the glans and did so for a while.

Guys in the gym and girls would actually say "Hey, I never guessed you were circumcised" (it being such a rarity).

I stopped it after about six weeks.

The glans became nice and woody (I could knock your door with it) and I loved that aspect, but I lost so much sensitivity.

I have no preference at all for uncut or cut guys and I figure I'm normal. So if someone don't like my cut or uncut dick, then how shallow are they?

I prefer the look of a cut dick (especially my own), but I prefer the feel and sensations of mine in uncut mode.

In fact, knowing what I now know, I'd consider clingfilm if I was cut.

Reactions: leverlock

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I keep my foreskin back as much as I can. I'm been doing this for years and years now. I guess the foreskin has "learned" to stay there.
I've noticed if you naturally have a shorter and loose foreskin that helps.
Also a frenlum thats stretched and not tight will help. When being hard, a head wider than the shaft and a flared corona helps. When I'm hard the foreskin never covers the head. When I'm soft, sometimes the head gets covered by foreskin, 3/4's at the most, but I can keep the head exposed when soft. Unless I'm REALLY cold the head will be completly covered and stay covered. As I get hard, the foreskin rolls down the shaft on it's own with no help and stays there. The head is completly exposed when I"m hard, I can only cover half the head if I PULL the foreskin over it when I'm hard.

See my pics, others have thought I am cut.
GALLERY >>>> http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/221161

Great photos! You have a great upward curve and a very prominent head, which probably makes it easier to keep the foreskin back. But I wouldn't say you have a short foreskin. On several of the photos it covers the whole head - though you may be able to see through the opening. For some of us the foreskin only covers half the glans when soft, if that. Somehow having less skin behind the rim seems to make it harder for it to stay back, if the skin is loose.

Reactions: N2ranking