permanent foreskin retraction

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with the fact that it depends on the shape of the head and the depth of the corona. the size and shape of the corona varies so much from man to man. As one member said be happy with what you have got.

The grass is always greener, circumcised guys want a foreskin, uncircumcised guy want to get cut or appear cut. I say leave things the way you were born and thank my parents that they did

Adonis87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been making a conscious effort to keep the skin back. I have a very loose foreskin, but it's pretty long. I've been holding it back with tape. I figure I'll get the cleanliness and aesthetics of a cut cock, but with the sensitivity of foreskin, and without the pain/scarring.

Keeping the skin back is customary in Japan where all young boys do it, and eventually train the skin to stay back permanently. They even have cock ring like silicon devices which can be worn 24/7 to 'train' the skin to stay back.

I've noticed since doing this my glans when flaccid have expanded out a bit too. I think it's a a great practice and cant wait until the skin stays back permanently.

hantsrob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was born in UK when most middle class guys were circumcised. For some reason I was not. I have always prefered the cut look and have kept my foreskin pulled back for 30 years. I was married for 3 years before my wife realised I was uncut and she only discovered because she happened to comment (after a dinner table discussion about circumcision) how strange it was that both her husbands (she was married before) and all her serious boyfreinds had been circumcised. She was amazed when I told her that I was uncut

banana_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My foreskin is back 99% of the time. I'm not sure since when it happened, but think it must have been during/soon after puberty. When I was younger, my foreskin always covered the whole of my head. The only time it covers the whole of my head now is when my penis is shrivelled a bit from the cold!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/140125/cat/500/ppuser/318137

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born in UK when most middle class guys were circumcised. For some reason I was not. I have always prefered the cut look and have kept my foreskin pulled back for 30 years. I was married for 3 years before my wife realised I was uncut and she only discovered because she happened to comment (after a dinner table discussion about circumcision) how strange it was that both her husbands (she was married before) and all her serious boyfreinds had been circumcised. She was amazed when I told her that I was uncut

not saying this isnt true but after 3 yrs, im sure if she played with your cock any at all she would have noticed you wasnt cut, beleave me i can tell if a guy is cut or not you can not hide foreskin for ever and there is a diffrent look to the cock when it is cut and when the skin is just pulled back to look like it is cut. maybe there are some women who dont know but if there playing with your cock belive me they will know if your cut or not. like i said not saying it didnt happen but if its true she must have been very deprived about a guys cock not to be able to know the diffrence after 3 yrs, together.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
My foreskin is back 99% of the time. I'm not sure since when it happened, but think it must have been during/soon after puberty. When I was younger, my foreskin always covered the whole of my head. The only time it covers the whole of my head now is when my penis is shrivelled a bit from the cold!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/140125/cat/500/ppuser/318137

Hi Banana man. I had the same thing happen after puberty,though about half of mine remains covered most times. I think it happens in particular if you have a long cock and long cockhead too.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kept mine retracted for over ten years with a pulled back, lifted, then foreward, lifteded up and over the fold. The method wasn't erection-proof---but it surely had the "Cut" look. Finally got a cerc job. Have never been sorry. Love it!.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
erections during puberty caused my skin to retract and on the way back down it would catch pubic hairs, result? Ouch!! figured the only way to avoid this problem was either to shave or wear it back, wearing it back won out in the end, (no pun intended) and although uncomfortable at first it soon settled and now stays back and feels great, would never want to cover the head now.
Same here, however with a substantial difference. Many years after I started this practice (when I was beyond my 30's), I noticed a significant drop in sensitivity. Then I decided to cover again the glans. It took some getting used to but it worked fine in the end; my glans is now better covered than when I was a teen :wink:. I could not be more happy with the result. I still cannot believe all these years I was letting my glans freely rubbing my pants.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not had any problems with sensitivity. I think my glans is now not less sensitive, but differently so; when fully erect the least touch on it can be felt and is hugely pleasurable :cool: If I am going commando or wearing loose boxers, I am always slightly aware of the bare glans.

Certainly since starting permanent retraction I have had no smegma production at all!!