permanent foreskin retraction

I've read sensitivity tends to diminish with age regardless of a foreskin or sans.

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
I've read sensitivity tends to diminish with age regardless of a foreskin or sans.
Probably, but after having reverted to the teen state (glans completely covered by foreskin), my sensitivity was back again. But of course, in more advanced age you cannot expect such results. Everything wears as age advances, and most certainly the sensations.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Powerbook, how much sensitivity do you think you've recouped?

I realize it would be hard to compare over a multiyear time span so just give a rough estimate.

1/2? ... 3/4? ... Most?

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
Powerbook, how much sensitivity do you think you've recouped?

I realize it would be hard to compare over a multiyear time span so just give a rough estimate.

1/2? ... 3/4? ... Most?
Although it is difficult to tell with precision (there is some age effect to factor out too), I would say 3/4 to most. My reference is the tolerance of friction of the bare glans with pants. It is very annoying now as it was more or less the time I opted for permanent retraction. My solution now is wearing loose boxers, so that the penis hangs down and does not mess with hair, even if this means that some eyes will stare down there. The other day the girl in the checkout said goodbye while taking a look you know where... :redface: Anyway, I am starting to get used to that.

But I covered again the glans when I was relatively young, around 34-35, so this has certainly played a role.

pauly112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i recently started to pull my skin back.. i love the way it looks.. but i still want to be uncut. i was extremley sensitive when i first started pulling back the skin/ my head was so sensitive.

now after a few months of pulling the skin back while i sleep or sitting around, my glands became less sensitive to the point i can keep the skin back and in my pants its not irratating. tell you the truth now that my glands are less sensitive, my sex life is better because i last longer getting a blow job, intercourse, and even masturbating....

so i guess its different for everyone. i know i benifted from this!

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been keeping my foreskin retracted for the past 6 months, now. It was really uncomfortable at first (had to wear snug briefs, and had to keep ducking into the bathroom to roll the skin back every few minutes, especially when i'd stand up after sitting), but after about a month I was completely comfortable with it. It's made stimulation feel quite a bit different, but I greatly prefer it. I now hold my foreskin all the way back with one hand, because it feels so much better to me to tug on the rim of the now flared head without skin getting in the way.

Reactions: pants73

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do what i done when i was 28 have a loose circumcision now i have lots or loose shaft skin and a superb flared helmet,not hidden by an ugly foreskin....

D

deleted136887

mine can be retracted or covered. The more aroused I get, the less skin is availible to cover it.
(see my gallery)
I have thought about having that little piece of skin on the bottom of the dick cut, but I don't like the idea of people with knives next to my cock.
Som, best of both wolrds.
I do think a erect cock(mine anyway) looks better with the skin retracted.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
best of both wolrds.

Yeah, I do kind of think of it as "the best of both worlds". The only thing is, i'm getting tired of holding the skin down the shaft with one hand when I masturbate. I was against it until i've heard some guys saying that retracting your foreskin is a good way to feel what it's like to be cut (exposed head). I figured that it's a way to get a proper perspective on both cut and uncut without having to do anything too dramatic. Staying retracted has actually made me wish I were cut; In my opinion, it makes things feel a lot better, I much prefer using friction to get off, the control I have over "Edging" my orgasms, and I like how much harder I shoot when I cum.

I've talked to guys who've gotten cut later in life, and the recovery isn't to pleasant. I don't think i'd be able to handle going 5 weeks without jerking off. lol

Reactions: Skinned

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born in UK when most middle class guys were circumcised. For some reason I was not. I have always prefered the cut look and have kept my foreskin pulled back for 30 years. I was married for 3 years before my wife realised I was uncut and she only discovered because she happened to comment (after a dinner table discussion about circumcision) how strange it was that both her husbands (she was married before) and all her serious boyfreinds had been circumcised. She was amazed when I told her that I was uncut

Hi Rob:

It is no longer the case in the UK that most middle class guys are circumcised. Circumcision has nearly died out in the UK. The guys that are circumcised mostly are done for ethnic reasons. About ten percent of the younger males are circumcised and that figure seems be in gradual decline.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RE : SirConcis, I cant imagine me allowing ANY one to cut my cock! OUCH!

anyway back to the question.....

I have tried the method u mention SirConcis, it works well for the short term, and it does greatly increase the pleasure an uncut man has when masturbating. I find the soft skin directly behind the glans very stimulating, when the foreskin is pulled back. i also like the feeling of the frenulum when its get stretched tight. Massive orgasms normally result!
It has finally broken due to big and heavy piercing!!

Attachments

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep my foreskin retracted all time! I like it like that. For me it was easy, as my dick head/frenulum is large enough to keep it back. At the beginning, when I decided to keep it back all time, I needed to pull it back over and over and it was a strange sensation in the trousers. But after one or two days it just kept still!
Check my album soft wearing jeans for photos!

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep my foreskin retracted all time! I like it like that. For me it was easy, as my dick head/frenulum is large enough to keep it back. At the beginning, when I decided to keep it back all time, I needed to pull it back over and over and it was a strange sensation in the trousers. But after one or two days it just kept still!
Check my album soft wearing jeans for photos!

Great i too keep my foreskin mostly retracted for 5 years now.

Reactions: Skinned and Luso

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keeping the glans always exposed is not a bad practice as far as it is comfortable and it is good on the sex life also.

For past 5 years on and off i too keep my foreskin retracted with bare glans depending upon my mood without any discomfort and my glans has expanded also. Initially My lady used to gently suck and rub my bare glans a lot and that exercise played key role to make me comfortable to keep the glans exposed all the time. since my glans got permanently exposed we both enjoy the sex drive with added pleasure

Certainly it is not the worrying factor at all if your organ is functioning normal because Later or Sooner having permanent exposed glans is natural in most of the uncut men without any surgery or discomfort or it can be achieved by putting few simple efforts with patience.

I got some Tips and i have seen it works also for keeping the glans uncovered always:

1)Glans of Most uncut men remain uncovered when they remove the penis after having intercourse with their partner, so even after finishing your sex (which we mostly do in the night) if you can keep your glans remain exposed at least till the time you are on bed it will be the best practice to start keeping your penis head comfortably exposed always as because this way without any extra effort your glans gets used to of external frictions gradually and your bare glans becomes familiar with the direct exposure of cloths without much discomfort. Also masturbating with bare glans by stretching the foreskin maximum backward behind the corona and keep rubbing your glans gently with other hand, this practice gradually makes your foreskin stable to stay behind the glans and your glans gets familiar to the external friction.

2) Another best practice is, always penetrate penis into your partner with exposed glans, means first retract your foreskin back towards the shaft of penis as much as possible and then insert the penis with bare glans because maximum stretch back of foreskin increases the elasticity of skin for keeping the glans bare and by inserting bare glans in the vagina makes the glans familiar with the frictions which helps you keeping your glans exposed always and due to high friction gradually glans looses its over sensitivity which delays the ejaculation and improve your sex duration. Getting your bare glans gently sucked and rubbed by your partner is also very helpful exercise to keep it exposed all the time.

A Normal uncut men who has intercourse almost everyday and practice some of the above tips, can easily be comfortable of keeping bare glans in a month or two. Permanently exposed glans with retracted foreskin expands in size which surely makes the oral sex and intercourse highly pleasurable for both the partners.Keeping the glans always exposed is not a bad practice as far as it is comfortable and it is good on the sex life also.

For past 5 years on and off i too keep my foreskin retracted with bare glans depending upon my mood without any discomfort and my glans has expanded also. Initially My lady used to gently suck and rub my bare glans a lot and that exercise played key role to make me comfortable to keep the glans exposed all the time. since my glans got permanently exposed we both enjoy the sex drive with added pleasure

Certainly it is not the worrying factor at all if your organ is functioning normal because Later or Sooner having permanent exposed glans is natural in most of the uncut men without any surgery or discomfort or it can be achieved by putting few simple efforts with patience.

I got some Tips and i have seen it works also for keeping the glans uncovered always:

1)Glans of Most uncut men remain uncovered when they remove the penis after having intercourse with their partner, so even after finishing your sex (which we mostly do in the night) if you can keep your glans remain exposed at least till the time you are on bed it will be the best practice to start keeping your penis head comfortably exposed always as because this way without any extra effort your glans gets used to of external frictions gradually and your bare glans becomes familiar with the direct exposure of cloths without much discomfort. Also masturbating with bare glans by stretching the foreskin maximum backward behind the corona and keep rubbing your glans gently with other hand, this practice gradually makes your foreskin stable to stay behind the glans and your glans gets familiar to the external friction.

2) Another best practice is, always penetrate penis into your partner with exposed glans, means first retract your foreskin back towards the shaft of penis as much as possible and then insert the penis with bare glans because maximum stretch back of foreskin increases the elasticity of skin for keeping the glans bare and by inserting bare glans in the vagina makes the glans familiar with the frictions which helps you keeping your glans exposed always and due to high friction gradually glans looses its over sensitivity which delays the ejaculation and improve your sex duration. Getting your bare glans gently sucked and rubbed by your partner is also very helpful exercise to keep it exposed all the time.

A Normal uncut men who has intercourse almost everyday and practice some of the above tips, can easily be comfortable of keeping bare glans in a month or two. Permanently exposed glans with retracted foreskin expands in size which surely makes the oral sex and intercourse highly pleasurable for both the partners.

Reactions: Luso

Different for me. I was uncovered until I was 20 something. The sensitivity difference was insane for me . Never had a change in how long I lasted. Edging made me last longer regardless, didn’t require removal of the most sensitive skin on the dick and “hardening of the head. Also, you can learn how to last and be sensitive at the same time.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different for me. I was uncovered until I was 20 something. The sensitivity difference was insane for me . Never had a change in how long I lasted. Edging made me last longer regardless, didn’t require removal of the most sensitive skin on the dick and “hardening of the head. Also, you can learn how to last and be sensitive at the same time.

Actually in my case it happened in natural way so i need not gave extra effort for it but i understood the way it happened.

Here I am sharing my knowledge gaining experience about How uncut men get their foreskin retracted always

Actually I used to see many of the elderly uncircumcised males have their foreskin gets retracted permanently with glans remain uncovered though i knew that we can make the foreskin slide back and forward over glans but seeing uncut men with permanently exposed glans was new for me. Also after long time when i encountered with my school super seniors in a hotel rest room during a re-union
i saw most of them with fully exposed glans whereas in school time i saw them having their glans covered with foreskin and when asked one guy about this change he smiled and said it happens naturally with many guys after marriage but i didn't get the proper answer.

When i was around 26, One late evening me and friend along with his grand father were discussing sex education then we raise this query as his grand pa was quite open with us, he knew that we don't have girlfriends, so he asked us whether we masturbate by gliding the foreskin only or by rubbing our bare glans and suddenly he said, prepare yourselves for married life, know about sex, start masturbating by gradually rubbing your bare glans and explore your penis as well as female body.
then he said that sex becomes absolutely smooth and more enjoyable for uncut men once their glans exposed permanently and in many uncut men this process happens naturally after they reach the puberty but you should know it. he said in most cases once a man involves in regular glans rubbing masturbation, active blow-jobs on bare glans and frequent penetrative sex with practice of stretching the foreskin completely back towards the penis shaft, then after sometime their foreskin stretched back and frenullum gets loose, as a result glans starts getting exposed partially and this natural change starts making them stay comfortable first with the partial exposed glans and gradually helps keeping the glans fully uncovered always after your foreskin tucked-up flexibly behind the glans corona. He added that Sexually well active most of the uncut men reaching their thirties find no problem leaving their glans exposed permanently as their glans gets familiar to the external friction due to various sexual activities and leaves its oversensitiveness. Also due to friction an exposed glans get expanded in size which helps the retracted foreskin to stay behind and gives extra sensitive pleasure to their female partner after penetration.Finally his grand pa surprised us when he added that he too carries bare glans with retracted foreskin for more than 42 years now but soon he understood that we are little doubtful about his permanently retracted foreskin so very next moment he made us stunned by pulling down his underwear from his front opened night gown saying that i don't need to feel shy with you boys and showed us his experienced manhood, we saw his very thick hanging penis ending with an extra big brawny glans and a peeping out wide urinary meatus. His sac was hanging with 2 huge balls nearly parallel to his flaccid penis length. He said that as a grownup male we should have these knowledge before we get into the relationship and for us it was the first time when somebody was explaining this in so much of detail.

He showed his tucked foreskin back behind the glans corona with a little gap and was not slipping forward fully unless he manually did, though his foreskin was capable of covering the full glans with erect length of around 6.5". He mentioned that gliding the foreskin and masturbation was always smooth for him even before starting sex life so he never had problem of gliding the foreskin right from his first sexual intercourse but at the age of 26 his glans got permanently exposed i.e after 1 year of his marriage as because he used to be had an ultra active sex life with his wife till his 65 and even now with the age he does manage to have sexual activity with his wife once a week. Interestingly he added that his wife is so crazy about his gross package that right from first night playing with his bare glans penis has always been fun pleasure for her, surprisingly during 1st year of marriage whether they had intercourse or not on daily basis but almost everyday his wife used to blow his bare glans and regularly played with his whole package be it sucking his nuts and gently rubbing the penis head through stretching back the foreskin to his shaft,which he mentioned as the most effective exercise of comfortably achieving the success to keep the glans exposed permanently. We also noticed hardness in his manhood during he was showing off and we giggled saying that Grand Pa, looking in to your gross manly package, any young lady can get ready to play with you. He replied in joking way, saying i have a blessed manhood of desire for every lady. He also mentioned that due to his extra girth right from first night of wedding he and his wife experienced the tight penetrating sex for a month around but she was very happy because through foreplay he use to make it enjoyable and that till now none of his drive happened without foreplay and oral sex.

He also gave us knowledge about female body and sexual positions along with the foreplay, oral sex, intercourse and even about the safe Anal sex. He mentioned that his wife still love to play with his glans and for woman most important part of man's penis is the glans because it gives her ultimate pleasure when you enter the vagina. Every woman is crazy about playing with man's bare glans specially if the man is uncut. Women love to blow bare glans by stroking the foreskin. Most of the women who knows the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penis, love to play every time with bare glans by stretching back the foreskin as it is a pleasurable fun for them. Then we understood that if uncut men can practice of keeping the foreskin retracted always then it has got added advantage in their sex life because females really enjoy uncircumcised men with exposed glans and even after always keeping the retracted foreskin uncut men's glans never loose the natural moisture and sensitivity due to intact foreskin.

This knowledge helps me a lot achieve the success in keeping the foreskin retracted always as well as having enjoyable sex life.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Actually in my case it happened in natural way so i need not gave extra effort for it but i understood the way it happened.

Here I am sharing my knowledge gaining experience about How uncut men get their foreskin retracted always

Actually I used to see many of the elderly uncircumcised males have their foreskin gets retracted permanently with glans remain uncovered though i knew that we can make the foreskin slide back and forward over glans but seeing uncut men with permanently exposed glans was new for me. Also after long time when i encountered with my school super seniors in a hotel rest room during a re-union
i saw most of them with fully exposed glans whereas in school time i saw them having their glans covered with foreskin and when asked one guy about this change he smiled and said it happens naturally with many guys after marriage but i didn't get the proper answer.

When i was around 26, One late evening me and friend along with his grand father were discussing sex education then we raise this query as his grand pa was quite open with us, he knew that we don't have girlfriends, so he asked us whether we masturbate by gliding the foreskin only or by rubbing our bare glans and suddenly he said, prepare yourselves for married life, know about sex, start masturbating by gradually rubbing your bare glans and explore your penis as well as female body.
then he said that sex becomes absolutely smooth and more enjoyable for uncut men once their glans exposed permanently and in many uncut men this process happens naturally after they reach the puberty but you should know it. he said in most cases once a man involves in regular glans rubbing masturbation, active blow-jobs on bare glans and frequent penetrative sex with practice of stretching the foreskin completely back towards the penis shaft, then after sometime their foreskin stretched back and frenullum gets loose, as a result glans starts getting exposed partially and this natural change starts making them stay comfortable first with the partial exposed glans and gradually helps keeping the glans fully uncovered always after your foreskin tucked-up flexibly behind the glans corona. He added that Sexually well active most of the uncut men reaching their thirties find no problem leaving their glans exposed permanently as their glans gets familiar to the external friction due to various sexual activities and leaves its oversensitiveness. Also due to friction an exposed glans get expanded in size which helps the retracted foreskin to stay behind and gives extra sensitive pleasure to their female partner after penetration.Finally his grand pa surprised us when he added that he too carries bare glans with retracted foreskin for more than 42 years now but soon he understood that we are little doubtful about his permanently retracted foreskin so very next moment he made us stunned by pulling down his underwear from his front opened night gown saying that i don't need to feel shy with you boys and showed us his experienced manhood, we saw his very thick hanging penis ending with an extra big brawny glans and a peeping out wide urinary meatus. His sac was hanging with 2 huge balls nearly parallel to his flaccid penis length. He said that as a grownup male we should have these knowledge before we get into the relationship and for us it was the first time when somebody was explaining this in so much of detail.

He showed his tucked foreskin back behind the glans corona with a little gap and was not slipping forward fully unless he manually did, though his foreskin was capable of covering the full glans with erect length of around 6.5". He mentioned that gliding the foreskin and masturbation was always smooth for him even before starting sex life so he never had problem of gliding the foreskin right from his first sexual intercourse but at the age of 26 his glans got permanently exposed i.e after 1 year of his marriage as because he used to be had an ultra active sex life with his wife till his 65 and even now with the age he does manage to have sexual activity with his wife once a week. Interestingly he added that his wife is so crazy about his gross package that right from first night playing with his bare glans penis has always been fun pleasure for her, surprisingly during 1st year of marriage whether they had intercourse or not on daily basis but almost everyday his wife used to blow his bare glans and regularly played with his whole package be it sucking his nuts and gently rubbing the penis head through stretching back the foreskin to his shaft,which he mentioned as the most effective exercise of comfortably achieving the success to keep the glans exposed permanently. We also noticed hardness in his manhood during he was showing off and we giggled saying that Grand Pa, looking in to your gross manly package, any young lady can get ready to play with you. He replied in joking way, saying i have a blessed manhood of desire for every lady. He also mentioned that due to his extra girth right from first night of wedding he and his wife experienced the tight penetrating sex for a month around but she was very happy because through foreplay he use to make it enjoyable and that till now none of his drive happened without foreplay and oral sex.

He also gave us knowledge about female body and sexual positions along with the foreplay, oral sex, intercourse and even about the safe Anal sex. He mentioned that his wife still love to play with his glans and for woman most important part of man's penis is the glans because it gives her ultimate pleasure when you enter the vagina. Every woman is crazy about playing with man's bare glans specially if the man is uncut. Women love to blow bare glans by stroking the foreskin. Most of the women who knows the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penis, love to play every time with bare glans by stretching back the foreskin as it is a pleasurable fun for them. Then we understood that if uncut men can practice of keeping the foreskin retracted always then it has got added advantage in their sex life because females really enjoy uncircumcised men with exposed glans and even after always keeping the retracted foreskin uncut men's glans never loose the natural moisture and sensitivity due to intact foreskin.

This knowledge helps me a lot achieve the success in keeping the foreskin retracted always as well as having enjoyable sex life.
Cool info. Hard to understand, but I grew up thinking I was cut and was told That i was by my parents. I learned recently, that that is probably not the case. Lived my life permanently retractable with an intact fren and lived AS cut. In my twenties I learned the difference and made the skin lay over the glans. Found out after joining this site and talking to doctors that I’m not, actually ordered my birth records to verify.

Reactions: knowmore123

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool info. Hard to understand, but I grew up thinking I was cut and was told That i was by my parents. I learned recently, that that is probably not the case. Lived my life permanently retractable with an intact fren and lived AS cut. In my twenties I learned the difference and made the skin lay over the glans. Found out after joining this site and talking to doctors that I’m not, actually ordered my birth records to verify.

your info is also very useful for men specially who think they are cut but actually not.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins