Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder how common that is. It sucks not knowing what you really are and so, not treating yourself as you should.
Any ways all well if ends well. you too have nice tool and i hope you have enjoyed with beautiful ladies.

Any ways all well if ends well. you too have nice tool and i hope you have enjoyed with beautiful ladies.
I have not heard any complaints from either side. ;);)

And thanks man :)

Likewise! Very nice.

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cool
Actually in my case it happened in natural way so i need not gave extra effort for it but i understood the way it happened.

Here I am sharing my knowledge gaining experience about How uncut men get their foreskin retracted always

Actually I used to see many of the elderly uncircumcised males have their foreskin gets retracted permanently with glans remain uncovered though i knew that we can make the foreskin slide back and forward over glans but seeing uncut men with permanently exposed glans was new for me. Also after long time when i encountered with my school super seniors in a hotel rest room during a re-union
i saw most of them with fully exposed glans whereas in school time i saw them having their glans covered with foreskin and when asked one guy about this change he smiled and said it happens naturally with many guys after marriage but i didn't get the proper answer.

When i was around 26, One late evening me and friend along with his grand father were discussing sex education then we raise this query as his grand pa was quite open with us, he knew that we don't have girlfriends, so he asked us whether we masturbate by gliding the foreskin only or by rubbing our bare glans and suddenly he said, prepare yourselves for married life, know about sex, start masturbating by gradually rubbing your bare glans and explore your penis as well as female body.
then he said that sex becomes absolutely smooth and more enjoyable for uncut men once their glans exposed permanently and in many uncut men this process happens naturally after they reach the puberty but you should know it. he said in most cases once a man involves in regular glans rubbing masturbation, active blow-jobs on bare glans and frequent penetrative sex with practice of stretching the foreskin completely back towards the penis shaft, then after sometime their foreskin stretched back and frenullum gets loose, as a result glans starts getting exposed partially and this natural change starts making them stay comfortable first with the partial exposed glans and gradually helps keeping the glans fully uncovered always after your foreskin tucked-up flexibly behind the glans corona. He added that Sexually well active most of the uncut men reaching their thirties find no problem leaving their glans exposed permanently as their glans gets familiar to the external friction due to various sexual activities and leaves its oversensitiveness. Also due to friction an exposed glans get expanded in size which helps the retracted foreskin to stay behind and gives extra sensitive pleasure to their female partner after penetration.Finally his grand pa surprised us when he added that he too carries bare glans with retracted foreskin for more than 42 years now but soon he understood that we are little doubtful about his permanently retracted foreskin so very next moment he made us stunned by pulling down his underwear from his front opened night gown saying that i don't need to feel shy with you boys and showed us his experienced manhood, we saw his very thick hanging penis ending with an extra big brawny glans and a peeping out wide urinary meatus. His sac was hanging with 2 huge balls nearly parallel to his flaccid penis length. He said that as a grownup male we should have these knowledge before we get into the relationship and for us it was the first time when somebody was explaining this in so much of detail.

He showed his tucked foreskin back behind the glans corona with a little gap and was not slipping forward fully unless he manually did, though his foreskin was capable of covering the full glans with erect length of around 6.5". He mentioned that gliding the foreskin and masturbation was always smooth for him even before starting sex life so he never had problem of gliding the foreskin right from his first sexual intercourse but at the age of 26 his glans got permanently exposed i.e after 1 year of his marriage as because he used to be had an ultra active sex life with his wife till his 65 and even now with the age he does manage to have sexual activity with his wife once a week. Interestingly he added that his wife is so crazy about his gross package that right from first night playing with his bare glans penis has always been fun pleasure for her, surprisingly during 1st year of marriage whether they had intercourse or not on daily basis but almost everyday his wife used to blow his bare glans and regularly played with his whole package be it sucking his nuts and gently rubbing the penis head through stretching back the foreskin to his shaft,which he mentioned as the most effective exercise of comfortably achieving the success to keep the glans exposed permanently. We also noticed hardness in his manhood during he was showing off and we giggled saying that Grand Pa, looking in to your gross manly package, any young lady can get ready to play with you. He replied in joking way, saying i have a blessed manhood of desire for every lady. He also mentioned that due to his extra girth right from first night of wedding he and his wife experienced the tight penetrating sex for a month around but she was very happy because through foreplay he use to make it enjoyable and that till now none of his drive happened without foreplay and oral sex.

He also gave us knowledge about female body and sexual positions along with the foreplay, oral sex, intercourse and even about the safe Anal sex. He mentioned that his wife still love to play with his glans and for woman most important part of man's penis is the glans because it gives her ultimate pleasure when you enter the vagina. Every woman is crazy about playing with man's bare glans specially if the man is uncut. Women love to blow bare glans by stroking the foreskin. Most of the women who knows the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penis, love to play every time with bare glans by stretching back the foreskin as it is a pleasurable fun for them. Then we understood that if uncut men can practice of keeping the foreskin retracted always then it has got added advantage in their sex life because females really enjoy uncircumcised men with exposed glans and even after always keeping the retracted foreskin uncut men's glans never loose the natural moisture and sensitivity due to intact foreskin.

This knowledge helps me a lot achieve the success in keeping the foreskin retracted always as well as having enjoyable sex life.

Hey - cool grand pa and a very interesting story.

I'm uncut/intact and I don't remember ever retracting my foreskin before I hit puberty and started masturbating. I do remember the fist time I pulled my foreskin right back to uncover the glans - a magical discovery! Of course I had a raging hard-on at the time and even the exposure of the glans to the air was stimulating. My foreskin has always moved back and forth quite easily, and I assumed it was like that for all guys, but I have since met a few who have very tight skins that do not fully retract. This is not good in my opinion - for the reasons you give in your message. I don't imagine you can ever fully enjoy penetrative sex or even oral sex if you cannot uncover your glans. And masturbation - imagine not being able to directly stroke and rub the corona or the frenulum. Maybe in some cases guys don't realise something's wrong, or are too embarrassed to talk about it. In most cases, I'm sure regular stretching exercises would do the trick! Great, horny fun doing it too!

I sometimes wear my foreskin off the glans - particularly in summer if it's very hot. In my teens it sat quite snugly behind my corona and would stay there all day but over the years it has loosened - with use! - and now it sometimes slips back over the glans. I like having the option of 'off' or 'on' - so very glad I was not circumcised - although I do like the 'look' of a cut cock too!

Cool

I'm uncut/intact and I don't remember ever retracting my foreskin before I hit puberty and started masturbating. I do remember the fist time I pulled my foreskin right back to uncover the glans - a magical discovery! Of course I had a raging hard-on at the time and even the exposure of the glans to the air was stimulating. My foreskin has always moved back and forth quite easily, and I assumed it was like that for all guys, but I have since met a few who have very tight skins that do not fully retract. This is not good in my opinion - for the reasons you give in your message. I don't imagine you can ever fully enjoy penetrative sex or even oral sex if you cannot uncover your glans. And masturbation - imagine not being able to directly stroke and rub the corona or the frenulum. Maybe in some cases guys don't realise something's wrong, or are too embarrassed to talk about it. In most cases, I'm sure regular stretching exercises would do the trick! Great, horny fun doing it too!

I sometimes wear my foreskin off the glans - particularly in summer if it's very hot. In my teens it sat quite snugly behind my corona and would stay there all day but over the years it has loosened - with use! - and now it sometimes slips back over the glans. I like having the option of 'off' or 'on' - so very glad I was not circumcised - although I do like the 'look' of a cut cock too!
I would have loved to have grown up intact to experience the discovery and use like it should have been. :)

Reactions: Mickey Finn

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I have the flaccid penis, my foreskin, by its nature, completely covers the glans, without "overhang" (considering also that sometimes it turns out to be slightly visible the urinary meatus). In erection, the glans becomes exposed only partially by itself: there is a part that remains still covered (and so I must lower manually this portion of foreskin, but I haven't any discomfort or difficulty). Anyway, when, with the end of the erection, my penis returns to flaccid state, if my glans has been fully exposed, the foreskin does not covers again the glans automatically or gradually. Basically, I have to bring back all the foreskin in the "original position" with my hands: if I do not this, the (flaccid) penis will still be with foreskin retracted and glans exposed.

I have already noted that leaving the foreskin pulled back, it remains behind the corona of the glans without problems. Strangely, I often heard to say that it's hard for many boys to leave the glans uncovered with flaccid penis: even if they wanted, normally the foreskin would cover gradually again the glans. Nevertheless, this does not happen to me. Probably my foreskin is slightly tight (not that I have phimosis, also because I still manage to quietly bring the skin under the glans). I think I have a "limited mobility" of the foreskin, which does not "react" automatically, if not minimally, to changes of the penis (ie when it becomes erect or returns flaccid). However, I have no problem moving or lowering the foreskin to completely uncover the glans: only that I have to do it almost always with my hand.

For my "peculiarity" of which I wrote above, I'm seriously thinking to always keep my glans uncovered with foreskin retracted (I do it already from time to time). In this regard, I have already noted that, even with the flaccid penis, leaving the foreskin pulled back, it remains behind the corona of the glans without problems. Not by chance, also yesterday, when I finished the shower, instead of reporting immediately forward the foreskin, I decided to wear the bathrobe with my glans still exposed. So I don't have any trouble doing the same thing when I wear briefs...

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
T
Love keeping my foreskin back, have done for years now and i an happy that it just sit's there behind the rim.
look's and feel's good to.

That's what I found - it was a good feeling and I loved the exposed look. Eventually I decided to make it permanent.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool

i agree with you, uncovering the cock head from foreskin is the ultimate pleasure for penetrative and oral sex. one cant enjoy it unless his foreskin glides smoothly.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have the flaccid penis, my foreskin, by its nature, completely covers the glans, without "overhang" (considering also that sometimes it turns out to be slightly visible the urinary meatus). In erection, the glans becomes exposed only partially by itself: there is a part that remains still covered (and so I must lower manually this portion of foreskin, but I haven't any discomfort or difficulty). Anyway, when, with the end of the erection, my penis returns to flaccid state, if my glans has been fully exposed, the foreskin does not covers again the glans automatically or gradually. Basically, I have to bring back all the foreskin in the "original position" with my hands: if I do not this, the (flaccid) penis will still be with foreskin retracted and glans exposed.

I have already noted that leaving the foreskin pulled back, it remains behind the corona of the glans without problems. Strangely, I often heard to say that it's hard for many boys to leave the glans uncovered with flaccid penis: even if they wanted, normally the foreskin would cover gradually again the glans. Nevertheless, this does not happen to me. Probably my foreskin is slightly tight (not that I have phimosis, also because I still manage to quietly bring the skin under the glans). I think I have a "limited mobility" of the foreskin, which does not "react" automatically, if not minimally, to changes of the penis (ie when it becomes erect or returns flaccid). However, I have no problem moving or lowering the foreskin to completely uncover the glans: only that I have to do it almost always with my hand.

For my "peculiarity" of which I wrote above, I'm seriously thinking to always keep my glans uncovered with foreskin retracted (I do it already from time to time). In this regard, I have already noted that, even with the flaccid penis, leaving the foreskin pulled back, it remains behind the corona of the glans without problems. Not by chance, also yesterday, when I finished the shower, instead of reporting immediately forward the foreskin, I decided to wear the bathrobe with my glans still exposed. So I don't have any trouble doing the same thing when I wear briefs...

whatever you wrote above is absolutely normal in many men and yuor's is good cock. by the way the pics in your gallery of your female partner is too sexy.

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's what I found - it was a good feeling and I loved the exposed look. Eventually I decided to make it permanent.
I'm sure I recognise your dick from Tumblr. Didn't you get a revision recently?