Permanent Gain? Is It A Real Thing?

D

deleted557465

I've been through every post in this forum and i really can't understand why there's no one conclusive answer. Is PE a real thing? Some say that you can only gain perm girth with pumps and that length is achievable with jelqs. Some say it's all a lie and that I haven't gained anything after years of keeping a routine.

What's your personal experience with those techniques? Which one gave you long term gains?

I don't keep any special routine, but I do dedicate 5 mins every morning for either jelqs, stretches or pumping. I do have harder and more often erections and my flaccid is a lot bigger.

D

deleted972301

I've been through every post in this forum and i really can't understand why there's no one conclusive answer. Is PE a real thing? Some say that you can only gain perm girth with pumps and that length is achievable with jelqs. Some say it's all a lie and that I haven't gained anything after years of keeping a routine.

What's your personal experience with those techniques? Which one gave you long term gains?

I don't keep any special routine, but I do dedicate 5 mins every morning for either jelqs, stretches or pumping. I do have harder and more often erections and my flaccid is a lot bigger.

In all honestly I think its permanent but it requires routine maintenance as it is like a muscle that needs to be trained. I'm sure this is incorrect but it just makes sense to me for whatever reason. Just using the Bathmate X40 has changed my cock in two years than any amount of jelqing could ever do.

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Good thread, thanks for starting it, buddy.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I talked to big gainers on other sites with photo verification and it seems big gainers say not give up to soon.

Your not going to get results quickly and if you’re too aggressive you’re going to injure yourself so I’d say it takes a strong will and perseverance to be successful in PE. But yes I’ve seen photos of 7 inchers become 9 inchers and yes gains are permanent once the tunica has been altered

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I talked to big gainers on other sites with photo verification and it seems big gainers say not give up to soon.

Your not going to get results quickly and if you’re too aggressive you’re going to injure yourself so I’d say it takes a strong will and perseverance to be successful in PE. But yes I’ve seen photos of 7 inchers become 9 inchers and yes gains are permanent once the tunica has been altered
You bring up a good point: Scale. To turn a 7" into a 9" is nothing like trying to turn a 4" to something bigger. I see lots of big guys going bigger. But relatively few success stories of small guys going big. Not to say it can't be done. But I've never seen the proof with smaller guys yet.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
You bring up a good point: Scale. To turn a 7" into a 9" is nothing like trying to turn a 4" to something bigger. I see lots of big guys going bigger. But relatively few success stories of small guys going big. Not to say it can't be done. But I've never seen the proof with smaller guys yet.

smaller guys can grow too ;it seems like two inches seems to be the max average I’ve noticed ... Anything beyond two inches is very rare.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used 5" girth for easy math. That's 69th percentile per howlongismyschlong.com.

7" to 9" is roughly a 28% increase in total volume and length

4" to 6" is a 50% increase in both.
4" to 5" is 25%

I. E. A guy who went from 4 to 5" has had almost as much growth as a guy who went from 7 to 9".

For the math guys: a 5" circumference works out to 1.96 cu. in. per inch of cylinder height. I rounded to 2" for easy math. Please let me know if my calculations are off. Thanks.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe guys who are smaller at the start tend to give up quicker ... I don't know. For me, I started at about 4.5" L x 4.5 girth. After 30 years of fairly regular (2 or 3 sessions/week) pumping, I'm now at 7.5" L x 6.5" girth and yes it's permanent - I can go for a month with no session and it remains that size. My point is that it takes time - lots of time! For me, it took over a year to see a difference I could actually measure - so resist the urge to say it's not working.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting to think big guys just gain more easily. Seems to be the case on thunderplace pegym ect ect most those guys that gain there are already big to begin.

Reactions: WilliamG

Robert Frost

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have grown from 5.5 x 4.5 to 8.5 x 6+ took from 2002 to few years ago. Been stuck at 8.5 -8.8 for a few years. I think its percentage gains 4 to 5 = 1" or 25% , 8 to 10 is a 25% increase. Just sounds better. Where you start from is a factor. Erection level can be a factor if you hardness improves and you have growth is that growth? It works and seems to be permanent. I started at age 58 just to see if it worked. I am having fun with results of the experiment. A goal and discipline, could be life charging.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s really hard. You won’t gain a lot. And it makes sense that if you have more to work with you should get “more bigger”

I believe in it, but most is fake. I have gained myself. Traction will make your dick longer for sure, but 5 min a day will not. Commit 6mo to a year if you just want to try it to see. In my opinion it takes strong traction for at least an hour a day. I think it makes sense to keep light tension going in an all day stretcher too, when not doing serious stuff

Girth is another story. I’ve gained maybe .25” of legit girth through clamping and squeezing, but it’s very intensive and I’m not sure which methods work. I pumped too, but I think that’s only good for blood flow really, maybe it stretches a little bit

I went from 6.5” bp to almost 7.5” (7-3/8 or so). It took too long and is stupid, but I would do it again

Gf knows. Didn’t really notice the length, but does notice the girth

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At least a Permanent Softie like I got from jelqing

3045591-1578167424-2c40f93007931c2144a7e7c925e5d6c4.jpg

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s really hard. You won’t gain a lot. And it makes sense that if you have more to work with you should get “more bigger”

I believe in it, but most is fake. I have gained myself. Traction will make your dick longer for sure, but 5 min a day will not. Commit 6mo to a year if you just want to try it to see. In my opinion it takes strong traction for at least an hour a day. I think it makes sense to keep light tension going in an all day stretcher too, when not doing serious stuff

Girth is another story. I’ve gained maybe .25” of legit girth through clamping and squeezing, but it’s very intensive and I’m not sure which methods work. I pumped too, but I think that’s only good for blood flow really, maybe it stretches a little bit

I went from 6.5” bp to almost 7.5” (7-3/8 or so). It took too long and is stupid, but I would do it again

Gf knows. Didn’t really notice the length, but does notice the girth
This is pretty much exactly my thoughts on PE. I'm skeptical of all 2 inch claims.

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe guys who are smaller at the start tend to give up quicker ... I don't know. For me, I started at about 4.5" L x 4.5 girth. After 30 years of fairly regular (2 or 3 sessions/week) pumping, I'm now at 7.5" L x 6.5" girth and yes it's permanent - I can go for a month with no session and it remains that size. My point is that it takes time - lots of time! For me, it took over a year to see a difference I could actually measure - so resist the urge to say it's not working.
Could you share your routine?