Permanent Gain? Is It A Real Thing?

hunginokla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can say, from my own personal experience, is that my gains have been "permanent." I jelqued on a very regular basis in the beginning and now use it as "maintenance." 3 yrs ago I started at 7" and am now presently 9". I still use a routine where I jelque once a week, so I'm unsure if those gains would stay if I stopped all-together.

Mikes8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your technique must be consistent and systematic for the body to mount a growth response.

Bodybuilders tout consistency forces the body to grow it is the same with your penis
Yes so True, i problem is guys think it's a quick fix and your going to get permanent gains fast.!! no such thing, like anyone that goes to the gym regularly it take work and consistency for growth!!! you just can't pop a pill and you LARGE!!!

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

businesstrip89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I can only state from my own personal experience. The bathmate has definitely improved and transformed my cock over the last 3 years. My wife confirmed as well. She stated not only is my cock bigger but its much thicker as well which she absolutely loves.

i cant stand bathmate: it's just a penis pump like any other, if that one works, any other pump works as well. you can use warm water with any other pump, just fill it with water and suck the water out. bathmate didnt invent vacuuming, people should stop promoting them and their overpriced piece of plastic

D

deleted972301

i cant stand bathmate: it's just a penis pump like any other, if that one works, any other pump works as well. you can use warm water with any other pump, just fill it with water and suck the water out. bathmate didnt invent vacuuming, people should stop promoting them and their overpriced piece of plastic

To each their own. This is why I stated “from my own experience”. Yes I agree with the basis of what your saying a pump is a pump. But I’ve tried a plain pump before and it honestly doesn’t compare. However I bought it out of the convenience of using it while showering and for me it’s done it’s job. My wife absolutely loves my thicker cock even more than she did before so I feel I got my money out of it. It was a fuck it if it works it works if it doesn’t at least I’ll have fun trying it kind of purchase.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 1 1/4 " longer than I was many years ago. not sure what my girth was back then. I was always thick. my length was 6 1/4". I was told I had a big cock. my wife had no complaints, liked it daily. I started with jelqing and stretching and added pumping about 10 yrs ago. I'm now 7.5"+ x 6.5"+. wife loves my new size. the gains after awhile become permanent. I don't have to do anything to maintain. altho I still jelq and do some pumping. we're 60+ and sex is not that frequent now. I actually look on it as part of my exercise program and besides it feels good. my wife comments on my large pants bulge. says I'm thicker than ever...too thick. lol

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@engineer805 I already saw your routine on your gallery you wrote psi but the vacuum gauge has in Hg or kPa units so what's the pressure you use?

Sorry, my mistake - gauge actually marked in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). My usual routine is 15 but sometimes as much as 20 for a few minutes at a time, just for a little additional stretch at the end of a session.

Reactions: Eyoc

Ohlala

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe guys who are smaller at the start tend to give up quicker ... I don't know. For me, I started at about 4.5" L x 4.5 girth. After 30 years of fairly regular (2 or 3 sessions/week) pumping, I'm now at 7.5" L x 6.5" girth and yes it's permanent - I can go for a month with no session and it remains that size. My point is that it takes time - lots of time! For me, it took over a year to see a difference I could actually measure - so resist the urge to say it's not working.
Hi, thank u for sharing ur story. did u do any other exercises beside pumping? how long do u pump and do u wear cock ring to maintain the pump? If yes how long do u keep the ring on for? I'm at 6" x 5", if I could get to 7" x 6" I'd be a very Asian guy.

Ohlala

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After years gains become permanent... gained so much in these 6 years... keep going
Yess thank u! Ive seen ur post and I’m trying to be like u. Could u share more abt ur routine like how many years u been training? How often? How long per session and how many techniques that u use?

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ohlala said: "Hi, thank u for sharing ur story. did u do any other exercises beside pumping? how long do u pump and do u wear cock ring to maintain the pump? If yes how long do u keep the ring on for? I'm at 6" x 5", if I could get to 7" x 6" I'd be a very Asian guy."

I've never done anything but pumping, which I started in 1989. From that beginning, my routine has been 2 or 3 sessions per week, about 12 to 15 minutes per session. Each session starts by putting a thin coating of lube on my cock and around the cylinder gasket. The lube (I recommend Albolene) reduces the "burn" of the skin as it stretches when the session starts - for the same reason, I start with vacuum at about 5 mm, then increasing by 5 mm every couple minutes until reaching 15 mm. During the session, I often try to get myself sexually excited by pinching my nipples or similar to achieve a natural erection, too - but that's optional. In the last minute or two, I sometimes increase vacuum to 20 mm just to get a final stretch. Sometimes, especially if I know I'm going to have sex right after pumping, I'll put a cock ring on (at the base of my cock only) before I start so that the post-pump size will last longer - partners that are really into girth love this! It's a bit tricky though to find the right size ring that will still allow the cylinder seal to work - or that doesn't get pulled into the cylinder through the gasket. I have a plain brass ring that works well for me - it maintains the size and hardness for at least 30 minutes after pumping if the sex stays stimulating. Of course, after 30 minutes in a tight ring, some numbness will start - which makes it near-impossible to cum - but my partner is quite happy with the ride!

I would think that gaining an inch in girth should be achievable in a few years with this or a similar routine. Getting an inch in length would take longer - based on my own experience. Hope this is helpful - have faith, it takes time!

Reactions: CutPA
D

deleted1047683

now i'm in the range 6,3" to 6,5" girth...i cemented my gains over the years...honestly i don't know what will happen if i stop doing PE forever...
View media item 4441011View media item 4440961View media item 4440971

You’re absolutely fuckin’ huge!

Do you mind me asking your starting stats?

I’ve always wanted to try PE but I have no idea about the techniques and I’m 99% sure I’d injure myself, but it’s always had an element of appeal to me.

One big reason I haven’t is also because some people say it works and others say it doesn’t and that there is no proof that PE works. It’s off putting to think of investing so much effort into something that has such mixed opinions.

Reactions: bulgebigger

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It has certainly worked for me over the 30 years I've been pumping. I started at about 4.5 x 4.25 and now I'm 7.5 x 6.25 and it's permanent (I think if it doesn't "go down" after a month of no pumping, it's likely permanent). But I'd sure like to know where Japanese Guy started, too! He sure defies the generalization/stereotype about Asian cock size!!

SUCCUBUS.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You’re absolutely fuckin’ huge!

Do you mind me asking your starting stats?

I’ve always wanted to try PE but I have no idea about the techniques and I’m 99% sure I’d injure myself, but it’s always had an element of appeal to me.

One big reason I haven’t is also because some people say it works and others say it doesn’t and that there is no proof that PE works. It’s off putting to think of investing so much effort into something that has such mixed opinions.
i was 13/14 cm long and about 13 cm girth... ;)

Reactions: deleted1047683
D

deleted1846971

I increased from 6in girth to 6.5in girth. That was months to maybe a year ago and it hasn’t changed since. I posted photos of my new girth size in a thread around here. I’ll take new girth pics, but I haven’t gained since then.