permanent gains from pumping

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi i was wondering if any pumprs out there have experienced any permnent gains from pumping and can i expect at least an ingh in girth and an inch or a half an ingh in length. i pumped 5 days a week for at least an hour a day but i used pump at 9 or 10 hg and my penis became VERY sore and discolored so i went down to 6 or 7 hg. i pumped for about 3 to 4 months but didnt see any gains but my skin on my penis is looser then it used to be so any suggestions on permanent gains or testimonies of gains? im not interested in jelqing or stretches but the penis stretcher device has caught my attention any luck with that device fellas?

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
From my limited knowledge. That was way to high a pressure. I've been told in the past not to exceed 5hg. And if you intend to pump for half an hour. Break it down into sections of ten or fifteen minutes. During the break give it a good shake so you can allow the blood to flow, but keep it warm before you do your second "set". Then i warm down and use plenty of moisturiser afterwards. More knowledgeable people will chime in i'm sure