Permanent size?

greengrenade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, my first thread here

just started motivating into enlarging my penis and been doing it for 4 weeks. it gained 1/4 inch in length. about 1/8 inch in girth. i'm amazed that it actually works. i'm going to continue doing it. the question is.. are size gains permanent?

BanShen

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes and no
if you reached a certain length and girth you need to exercise some time more to cement those gains.
Listen to this man.

I PE'ed a few years ago and gained a good amount of size. But I didn't cement the gains and lost some of it. I still kept about half an inch of length and .35 inches of girth, but that was almost half of my original gains.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A simple, step down "weaning" or maintenance routine for a few months after attaining the size you want will keep the gains from slipping away. A beginner's PE w/strength & stamina routine is perfect for this, BTW.

D_yceu5ry

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys, like the thread but i have a little less than 8 inches, alot say thats good enough but i was aiming more towards 9. I hear about exercises for penis enlargment but never see or read any types of techniques. all the ones i see you have to pay for, are there any real free exercises that will alow penis enlargment? thanks!!

marck80

Experimental Member
Media
A couple of months to work more exercise and stop the gains will stay? Or should a lifetime to maintain?

I do not believe that these exercises work. I'm very skeptical, because if it does then it was the discovery in all media. Nowhere is there is no before and after pictures, many say, that I have increased by 1 inch in length and girth 0.3 but it remains just words. Nowhere to be seen the image before, after. If there are then at these pictures did not see well, or are troubled to see that man deceive himself when measured as a ruler does not hold true, it pushes more or less ...

I would have wanted and all that is possible to permanently increase the penis by 1 inch in length and about 0.3 in girth but disbelieve say that this is possible.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A couple of months to work more exercise and stop the gains will stay? Or should a lifetime to maintain?

The stamina exercises that are done to maintain gains should be done regularly to maintain sexual stamina and control as well. You should be doing these exercises even if you weren't after any sort of enlargement.

I do not believe that these exercises work. I'm very skeptical, because if it does then it was the discovery in all media. Nowhere is there is no before and after pictures, many say, that I have increased by 1 inch in length and girth 0.3 but it remains just words. Nowhere to be seen the image before, after. If there are then at these pictures did not see well, or are troubled to see that man deceive himself when measured as a ruler does not hold true, it pushes more or less ...

I would have wanted and all that is possible to permanently increase the penis by 1 inch in length and about 0.3 in girth but disbelieve say that this is possible.

Instead of "believing" or disbelieving, why not try the exercises for yourself. If you're waiting for the mainstream media to enlighten you, you'll be waiting for quite awhile :)

PE is not some quick fix- it takes some time and dedication to make it work. If you want "proof" you'll find it. Here's a good place to start:
http://www.lpsg.org/116793-penis-enlargement-proof-pics.html

Here's even a little media coverage for you (it's a documentary): yet another joins the ranks - Page 2 - Penis Forum

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the best your gonna get is right after you pump. unfortunately you can do this for years, consistently, and still never see a permanent gain. It's fun, it feels good, but I don't recommend the pump if you are only doing it for size. Jelqing is really the best way to give you a longer flaccid penis, and all you need is your hand

marck80

Experimental Member
Media
If I understood well, everything is back to the previous state if you stop practicing? Signs of exercise two years and to increase the length by 1 inch, and after a while everything is back to the beginning to the radio and I did not exercise. It's like a gym, work hard and practice the following six months fell muscles: (

I'm hoping that I can with these exercises the current 6.7 BP and mid girth 5.25 BP increased to 7.7, and 5.5 girth permanently. And it should work a lifetime: (

Last edited:

averageplus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 years ago, I would not have believed PE can work.
Because only muscles can be developped by means of excercises, they said before.
But I trained again a bit athletics, throwing javeline and discus, and for improving you get to train short sprints; there, I had regularly periostitis, i.e. legbones inflammations, due to microwounds inside my legbones because of the repeated shocks,
and my bones became clearly thicker.
Of course, if you stop totally training, you loose your gains.
But this is true for brain, muscles, know-how, and so more in life.
So, when I discovered lpsg, and read Big Al's adviced, I believed what he said, and tried a bit.
It works more or less, according to your body and your training (beware of not overtraining).
Now, this is also a matter of motivation. Mine is not high, because I don't hope "I will lay girls" with that. My wife is not a size queen, even if she enjoys (not ofen enough).
If you are young and have no children, your availibility is much higher than mine, with four children.
A motivation can be that your girl enjoys making love with you but does not really pay attention to your dick as a nicest tool and important part of yourself, so you find in PE an occaion of fondling your penis as nobody can do it.

As Big Al says, try, and you will go on maintaining if you are satisfied.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I understood well, everything is back to the previous state if you stop practicing? Signs of exercise two years and to increase the length by 1 inch, and after a while everything is back to the beginning to the radio and I did not exercise. It's like a gym, work hard and practice the following six months fell muscles: (

I'm hoping that I can with these exercises the current 6.7 BP and mid girth 5.25 BP increased to 7.7, and 5.5 girth permanently. And it should work a lifetime: (

The penis, just like any other bodypart, functions on a "use it or lose it" principle. That being said, hard work is not required to maintain gains. A small amount of stamina work is all that's needed, and if you have an active sex life and are getting regular daily erections from sexual activity, even that may not be necessary.

marck80

Experimental Member
Media
I'm somewhere around average, and I think that this is not enough. I tried to do with PE, but I am quite skeptical because I know it's going slowly and that is the worst that's what the results are not permanent. I asked several people who worked for PE exercises and after one year they say they are still at the beginning, that nothing is left of the increase.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm somewhere around average, and I think that this is not enough. I tried to do with PE, but I am quite skeptical because I know it's going slowly and that is the worst that's what the results are not permanent. I asked several people who worked for PE exercises and after one year they say they are still at the beginning, that nothing is left of the increase.

If you train correctly this shouldn't be an issue. There's enough detail in this very thread to help you avoid the fate of those men that didn't maintain any of their gains.

As far as the speed of gains is concerned, it is possible to make gains relatively quickly. It's dependent on several factors- knowledge, dedication, patience, genetics, health, your ability to stick to a routine, and knowing what to look for when a routine fails to give you the results you're looking for.

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Big Al your routine is pretty good, but you say that you will get 1 to 2 inches in a few weeks? lol. that's completely false.

Realistically the fastest I'v ever heard of anyone getting 1 inch is like 3-4 months, and that would be an uncharacteristically rapid gainer. 2 inches is going to be measured in years, not weeks or months.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al your routine is pretty good, but you say that you will get 1 to 2 inches in a few weeks? lol. that's completely false.

Realistically the fastest I'v ever heard of anyone getting 1 inch is like 3-4 months, and that would be an uncharacteristically rapid gainer. 2 inches is going to be measured in years, not weeks or months.

It's not typical, but it's possible. Browse through a few of the other penis enlargement forums and check out what some of the "fast gainers" are doing.

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not typical

Which is why you shouldn't be communicating it as such. Just reading that post of yours makes it sound like it is.

but it's possible. Browse through a few of the other penis enlargement forums and check out what some of the "fast gainers" are doing.
I've been a regular at Thunders and MOS for years. I can't recall anyone ever gaining 2 inches in a matter of weeks.