permantent penis enlargement

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TheKlink: hi, maybe im a dumd asshole (who btw cant type to save his life), or i just need things to be explained to me explicitly, are there any certified ways of enlarging one's penis?

do pumps give permanent results, or just provide for the night?

which pills work?

do jelqing excercises really work.

sorry, but i'd rather have these things spelled out to me, rather keep on not being sure and guessing.

thanx

2. Serj

Serj New Member

Pumps provide temporary results lasting only a few short hours. Some pills work, and even those don't work for everybody. Just because one doesn't work doesn't mean that another one will not. Most of my customers say that VigRX is the one with the fastest and biggest resuts. Now jelqing is very effective for almost all people who use it. Jelqing takes the longest to achieve results and thus requires determination.

Times:
    Pumping: Only a few hours, temporary results.
    Pills: Takes 3 to 5 months to see results, doesn't work for everybody.
    Jelqing: Slow, Gradual Results about 1/2 to 1 inch per year.

3. CeleSTiaLFuRY

CeleSTiaLFuRY New Member

I've been taking pills for a little over a month and while I haven't noticed and increase in hard length... I have noticed an increase in the flacid length and and the girth when it's hard...

Oh yeah... Is there a maximum increase for the pills, like they won't work after a certain point?

4. malito

Gold Member

If you are really serious about improving what you have, take time to read. Reading and asking questions of those who have done this is key to real enlargement. The gains you make are proportional to the commitment you have to yourself.
    After you read and ask all the questions set a goal. Be realistic about the gain you might make. Then find a time (about 1.5 hours a day) and develope a routine to fit your goal.
    I have had sucess. On Oct. 1, 2000 I was 4.75x4. In Dec of 2001 I was 6.5x5. I still have that gain. It took time and patience. If you really want to make your penis bigger go to www.thundersplace.com. It is all free. There you will find answers to any question you have. You will also be able to talk to those who are doing it.
    I have not reached my goal. Due to job time constraints I had to stop my exercizes. If I can get the job I am applying to then I can continue.

5. Serj

Serj New Member

Stop lying dude(this was a way to ad your site...) Having a 50% increase in size in just one year is extremely rare....what did you do?

6. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

Yes. Jelqing works. Yes it takes time and dedication. Lots of it. I too have had good results.

Remember...good nutrition, regular exersize, losing weight all help.

I've never taken any pills expressly for PE, but there are many herbs & suppliments out there that assist in blood flow, etc. Over time it just seems to work.

& BTW ... After working out your weenie with a jelq routine, don't expect it to perform ROCK-HARD that same day. (needs R&R)
    ...and don't be suprised if it burns a little when you pee. Normal.

also...don't hurt yourself and don't over do it.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Mal isn't a lair, that's for sure. And he doesn't own a website. We tend to give each other the benefit of the doubt around here, Serj.

I know of another member who has jelged for years and has gone from 5.5er to a 9-incher (I have seen it). While I don't know how you muster the determination or time to do the jelging it took to garner those results, I have seen the results so I am a believer.

Don't knock it til you try it.

8. oldbodybuilder2004

oldbodybuilder2004 New Member

I am sittyng a the computer just havingfinished my jelqing exercises for the day.
    I have been at only about three weeks . So no I am not a foot longer.Can't een tell if it is doing any good. but I keep plugging along.
    OBB2004

9. malito

Gold Member

No Serj I do not own a site. I do own a pump though. I don't believe in the pump. It gives very temporary results if any.
    from 4.75x4 to 6.5x5 is about a 32% gain. I did not see any gains until the third month. I put in about 1.5 hours a day for 6 out of 7 days a week. From oct. 1, '00 to about dec. 7, '01 when I started a new job that did not provide for the time necessary.
    I have not done any exercizes in several months and the gains are still here.
    I spent about $200.00 over the past few years trying other things (pills,pumps,etc.) and nothing seems to work like simple stretching and jelqing. I don't know who sponsors that site but had I known about it in sept. of '00 I would have saved some money. Don't bother with any of the extra stuff just follow the simple directions and stay committed to yourself and your goal.

And thanks Lex. You are a pal and good friend.

10. Imported

Gold Member

roger37:
    HEY WHERE DO YOU GET VIGRX PILLS?

11. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    stop wasting your time with pills, lotions and exercises. It isn't a muscle. What you've got is what you've got. Period.

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I'm currently delving into the Jes-extender/pro-extender for my needs. And I really don't see the practicality behind pumps for enhancement. I can remember when I saw an ad in some mag for a pump some twenty yrs ago. It was ridiculous when I opened it; A thin plastic sleeve, along with an aquarium motor to provide the suction. And there was no forseeable way of maintaining whatever potential gains, as the need for a cock ring clearly wasn't thought out.

No, I've reviewed the Jes-Extender/Proextender not only on it's site, but
    also on a GOOGLE search, and have concluded that this has potential.

Draft saved Draft deleted