permenant hair removal?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by charlesman1986, Jun 21, 2008.

1. charlesman1986

charlesman1986 New Member

i like to shave around the base of my penis and occasionaly ballsack, do any guys know of the best way to remove this hair permenantly or at least know a comfier way than wet shaving!

Cheers

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get a norelco BodyGroom... you get a nice close trim. :)

and no scary blade next to your reason for living :)

3. charlesman1986

charlesman1986 New Member

yeah i've seen those in the shops aswell, sounds one of the best options. Any body on here had any permanant removal down there?

4. fnaslut

fnaslut New Member

laser is quite effective...expensive...and gives a slight sunburn feeling for a day or two. Requires a few treatments but then usually permanent.

5. talbhe

talbhe Member

I've had laser hair removal with great success. If you use some numbing cream it's pretty painless, does take probably 6-8 treatments for maximum loss. Only other permanent method is electrolysis, which is time consuming and probably equivalent cost-wise over the long term

6. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What is it that makes it uncomfortable? I find it to be kind of a fun process. Are you using a good quality new blade each time you shave?

7. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Electrolosis is permentant but apparently complete agony so I should try to find an alternate method...

8. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

If that really works as a permanent solution I will sign up right now to get my face done so that I never have to shave again.

How come I haven’t heard of others doing this already though I wonder?

9. pinupbeauty

pinupbeauty New Member

I work for a Laser Treatment Center..and perform Laser hair removal all day long. It works great, but the results are much better the darker your hair and the lighter your skin. If your hair is blond it won't work quite as well. And you have to watch how much sun you pick up in that area...so if you like to go to the tanning bed or nude sunbathe...this option might not be for u.

Hope this helps...if you have any questions...please let me know...

10. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm still not clear on whether laser hair removal is permanent or just lasts a long time. Can you clarify?

11. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Yes, I have a question = I am as white as white can get and have dark hair. Does this work permanently for facial hair removal and what does something like this cost if it does? How many men get this treatment for removing all facial hair?

Also, when you mentioned exposure to the sun, do you mean there is a sensitivity to it permanently after the treatment or just temporarily?

12. talbhe

talbhe Member

I also work in the laser hair removal field. The hair loss from laser is permanent. I will definitely back up what pinupbeauty said, the darker and coarser the hair... the better the results. Blond hair and white hair are hard to treat with laser. There is some increased sensitivity to sun for a few days after a treatment, but a dark tan makes the process much harder.

Draft saved Draft deleted