Permission to play away

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
I had the snip (vasectomy) last Thursday. We have 2 lovely young kids - no need for more.

Straight away afterwards I was telling my wife I need to cum 20-30 times between now and November to clean out the sperm. Straight faced she told me I could enlist others to help with that target - but she didn't want to know about it.

I'm a little stunned by this. Now we've not had a brilliant sex life recently, but it's still a stunning thing to say. I've never strayed away (as much as I'd like) - so I don't know where this came from.

I used to travel a lot on business, but don't any more - so no real opportunity to take advantage!

raunchykev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had the snip (vasectomy) last Thursday. We have 2 lovely young kids - no need for more.

Straight away afterwards I was telling my wife I need to cum 20-30 times between now and November to clean out the sperm. Straight faced she told me I could enlist others to help with that target - but she didn't want to know about it.

I'm a little stunned by this. Now we've not had a brilliant sex life recently, but it's still a stunning thing to say. I've never strayed away (as much as I'd like) - so I don't know where this came from.

I used to travel a lot on business, but don't any more - so no real opportunity to take advantage!

go for it man

D

deleted356736

That was the WRONG thing to say to any woman. To me and probably to your wife, it came across like blackmail, demanding a minimum amount of sex because of your procedure, which would be offputting. I doubt very much if she means for you to find someone else, and there's no reason to suggest that you won't have sex 20 or 30 times over the next 3 months (which is only a couple of times a week).

Women are more sensitive than men, and the best recipe for a good and regular sex life is care, attention, ROMANCE, love, affection, helping out around the house and so on. Do all those things, and you may well get worn out.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight away afterwards I was telling my wife I need to cum 20-30 times between now and November

Now we've not had a brilliant sex life recently

so I don't know where this came from.

I've cut out the parts that were hiding the significant information.

My conclusion:

You have a problem.
Your wife isn't really interested in sex.

20 times in 80 days
once every 4 days
less than twice a week
and that is too much?

She knows that it isn't and is trying to justify not having to engage with you sexually by what is a reasonably modest amount by giving you a green light.

Read this again

Now we've not had a brilliant sex life recently

It is about to get worse.
Sounds like you need some help.

Good luck

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now we've not had a brilliant sex life recently,

I'm puzzled as to why you got a vasectomy if you haven't been having a great sex life? I though the whole purpose of a vasectomy was to prevent pregnancy, and if you weren't having sex often then this wasn't a big concern prior to getting the vasectomy.

I'd say now that you've had a vasectomy and can't procreate with another woman, that you might want to be careful and try to reinvigorate the sex life that you have with your wife, or just jack off, because I agree this could be some type of test, and if you can't get her to put out then that means you got a vasectomy for no reason...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
umm what Ms. UKBBW Denise & Cbrmale said. :yup:

she's telling you get your hand in shape until Thanksgiving.

TXgirl77

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! I would be really hurt if I was married and they said that to me. I remember saying something like that to my boyfriend when I was in high school because I wasn't ready for sex, but mostly because my feelings had changed and I didn't care for him the way I once did.

As one poster said, maybe she did see your comment as a bit of a threat - that could very well be the case. But if it's not, then she doesn't want sex anymore or has lost "that loving feeling." Either way, this is not good.

I wish you the best of luck in this situation.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Be careful - she might say it but may not really mean it. Could be a test!

What is it with people not saying what they mean and not meaning what they say?

Saying something you don't mean is lying.

Do we really feel that we should expect our spouses to lie to us?

Note: This was not targeted at you, UK, just a thought in general that was elicited by your comment.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Note: This was not targeted at you, UK, just a thought in general that was elicited by your comment.

To add to what Lex said.....

What is it with people not saying what they mean and not meaning what they say, and expecting someone else to figure out what they're really saying?

Not only is it lying, but playing head games as well. My last gf would say "I know I said that, but you were supposed to............:confused:

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Get it in writing then you'll be covered :rolleyes:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Buggered if I know, but I know too many high maintenance women who "test" their men like that. Drives me up the wall because then men think we're all playing games all the time!

It's like that whole "well if you don't know what's wrong I'm not telling you" bullshit.... just say what you mean woman!!!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There may not need to be head games and drama in this.

Condoms aren't fun and can cause erectile difficulties for men, also many birth control drugs mess with women's libidos. The vasectomy provides a solution to both.

Just because their sex life hasn't been stellar the last while doesn't mean there's no chance for improvement.

To the OP. She made a comment that bothered you. Tell her it bothered you and that you want to talk about it.