Permission to play away

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To add to what Lex said.....

What is it with people not saying what they mean and not meaning what they say, and expecting someone else to figure out what they're really saying?

Not only is it lying, but playing head games as well. My last gf would say "I know I said that, but you were supposed to............:confused:
Right--which is complete and total bullshit. Playing games makes for a shitty relationship. Being honest at all times and about all things is difficult (at first) but pays big dividends when it comes to the strength of your relationships.

Buggered if I know, but I know too many high maintenance women who "test" their men like that. Drives me up the wall because then men think we're all playing games all the time!

It's like that whole "well if you don't know what's wrong I'm not telling you" bullshit.... just say what you mean woman!!!

I love a woman who can be upfront (and man too)!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm, sounds to me like she's already having an affair and doesn't want to be bothered with you.:redface:

That was the first thing that popped into my mind.

But then on the re-read she said she didn't want to know about it and I don't really see someone having an affair saying that. So maybe it's just a lack of interest in sex.

Has she made any changes lately -- losing weight / working out, dressing nicer, etc? If so, I would guess affair. If not, I would guess lack of interest.

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
To answer a few points. My wife would like to quit the pill and we don't want any more kids due to various physical and psychological problems that occurred after the births of our kids. Both times we were trying for kids we hit the jackpot during the first month of trying - so need to be really cautious.

I can be fairly certain she hasn't cheated on me - she's had the kids the whole time and we don't go out at all much. Unless she's having fun at work, during work hours!

She can't be so sure with me as I used to travel a lot - but I haven't strayed at all (except online...)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can deduce this from so little information? What an absolutely stupid thing to say :rolleyes:

No need to call people names. He asked for advice and she gave him one possibility to consider. None of us know her so by definition we are all working with insufficient information. But he still asked for the advice.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No need to call people names. He asked for advice and she gave him one possibility to consider. None of us know her so by definition we are all working with insufficient information. But he still asked for the advice.

I didn't call her names I said it was a stupid thing to say. The suggestion wasn't offered as a possibility. "sounds to me like she's already having an affair "

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
Ok so just because she doesn't like taking her pill means you have to be butchered? And seriously if she doesn't want to make you cum 20 times in 90 days she's not worth it. Women like that make me get mad at their whole gender. I'm very glad I'm gay.

To answer a few points. My wife would like to quit the pill and we don't want any more kids due to various physical and psychological problems that occurred after the births of our kids. Both times we were trying for kids we hit the jackpot during the first month of trying - so need to be really cautious.

I can be fairly certain she hasn't cheated on me - she's had the kids the whole time and we don't go out at all much. Unless she's having fun at work, during work hours!

She can't be so sure with me as I used to travel a lot - but I haven't strayed at all (except online...)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine used to say the same thing for many of the 23yrs that we were together. Never took her up on the offer, but I now know that she had several affairs herself (go figure). Might have helped her justify or live with hers, who the hell knows...

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See... this is EXACTLY why I'm glad I'm gay. Here's how it would have played out in a gay male couple:

- Honey, I need to cum 20-30 times between now and November.
- Babe, I'll take your 20-30 and raise you 40-50. Now let's get to work.

How straight males manage to have a satisfying sex life is beyond me...