Permission to post pics

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I wonder how someone could question whether I had permission to post their pictures when I am holding a sign that says lpsg.org in some of the pics?
If the person in the pics is holding the camera and has written lpsg and my handle on my body shouldn't it be obvious that he consented for me to use them?
Also,if it doesn't show the face how would you still need permission since they cannot be identified anyway?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

Jeez - it's just like having dear old Beaker around.

S&S has already labeled me a hater - may as well be hung for a wolf as a a sheep, what? :cool:

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello,I was wondering how someone can ask a very vague question and give no background behind it?
If the person is almost unable to write coherent sentences and speaks in the first person enough to confuse everyone how are you still required to read and respond since you cannot comprehend the point of the post anyway?
Also, "bright blessings, baby baby baby baby"

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hello,I was wondering how someone can ask a very vague question and give no background behind it?
If the person is almost unable to write coherent sentences and speaks in the first person enough to confuse everyone how are you still required to read and respond since you cannot comprehend the point of the post anyway?

A very good point - let us analyse the post as this user has requested writing critque I hope she does not object:

Hello, I wonder how someone could question whether I had permission to post their pictures when I am holding a sign that says lpsg.org in some of the pics?
If the person in the pics is holding the camera and has written lpsg and my handle on my body shouldn't it be obvious that he consented for me to use them?
Also,if it doesn't show the face how would you still need permission since they cannot be identified anyway?

I see one thing: "Rate me and tell me I'm beautiful"

S&S you are beautiful - but you're also a bit of a twat.

I rather expect you have me on ignore as I am one of SP's cohorts - or is she one of mine - I forget. Anyway - I'm going to cease and desist responding to your posts now as it is futile and really just serves your attention seeking. You have a nice life now.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think her cohort of consorts is getting her riled up again. Honestly, i suppose she does have a point, after all in COPS they do blur the faces of those who can be identified because its their face and all. But do they blur a thigh if only the thigh of the person is in the video? A thigh surely couldnt be identified by itself.

Excuse me whilst i go read my Balzac in front of the warm fireplace...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
A very good point - let us analyse the post as this user has requested writing critque I hope she does not object:

S&S you are beautiful - but you're also a bit of a twat.

I rather expect you have me on ignore as I am one of SP's cohorts - or is she one of mine - I forget. Anyway - I'm going to cease and desist responding to your posts now as it is futile and really just serves your attention seeking. You have a nice life now.
Don't be so sure.. I've ripped her apart on many occasions and she still replies to me.. I don't think she is computer or internet illiterate enough to figure out how.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
S&S I have a serious question for you... I'd pm you.. but that would be pointless.

Where is your clit? I don't see a clit, or a clitoral hood? What gives?

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

Jeez - it's just like having dear old Beaker around.

S&S has already labeled me a hater - may as well be hung for a wolf as a a sheep, what? :cool:
Actually ,I haven't done any such thing., Your ACCUSATION and ASSUMPTIONS are just unfounded.
This is at least twice that you broadcast an ASSUMPTION of my motives and opinion without even asking me.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think her cohort of consorts is getting her riled up again. Honestly, i suppose she does have a point, after all in COPS they do blur the faces of those who can be identified because its their face and all. But do they blur a thigh if only the thigh of the person is in the video? A thigh surely couldnt be identified by itself.

Excuse me whilst i go read my Balzac in front of the warm fireplace...
LMAO!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok maybe im guilty of reading too many of S&S's posts, but she has explained why her clithood is non-existent. S&S, just copy and paste that info again for everyone else who didnt get the memo.

Interpol? Do you actually read those warnings?

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why in the world would I need to do that? I have have hundreds of comments and ratings already :)

S&S you are beautiful - but you're also a bit of a twat.Speak for yourself.

Who is SP? Some people must not know the differences between,criticism, disagreeing ,and insults.Hmm, who could that be?

Yes,I only know how to write in "first person" and would love to have my posts corrected so I could learn. It would be awesome if the errors could be pointed out to me by someone in this forum so I could express my ideas and not be misunderstood. I don't have anyone else that I want to see what I post but you guys.
This post is a perfect example of what I have trouble with as well as the blog I wrote: Women and self esteem. I don't know what the errors are called. I get hung up when I have to use words like: they,their,etc.
If someone showed me how to fix it that would really mean a lot to me.
There are obviously plenty of people who can understand my posts.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't realize it was too vague. Why didn't you simply ask?
This is why I need help with writing,but I don't know if you really need more background or you are just whining.
I don't think anyone else was confused.
p.s. Did you know you can ask for more background?