Persian Guys

tctxguy26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, this is my first time posting anything.

I recently hooked up with a friend of mine who is Persian (he's from Iran) and he had a beautiful 9.5 inch cock. I'm very curious about Persian men now and was wondering if anyone had any pics or similar experiences they would like to share.

J

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some clients at work who are refugees from Iran, Iraq etc - damn they are so handsome.

I only wish they were available/gay.

I feel not only compassion for them - but also turned on by them.

But I am also keen to understand their culture etc.

I love men of colour - more so because of their culture than the colour of their skin.

But - yeah let the truth out - ethnic men are HOT!

& I dont care about their penis size.

There is no point having a partner with a huge cock if they have a dogs head. Give me a gorgeous looking guy & I'll accept the rest.

Reactions: Edgemaster
D

deleted257218

Iran is Persia, the old name was better like Istanbul - Constantinople/Byzantium ftw^^

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Didn't Persia become Iran in something like 1935?
Yes, that was the year. However, in 1949 the free thinking government there decided that either Iran or Persia could be used. (this may have been because things called "fine handcrafted Iranian carpets" didn't seem to generate as much mental imagery as "Persian carpets" so the financial revenues of the country started to drop)

Iransaga - Persia or Iran, a brief history

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have some clients at work who are refugees from Iran, Iraq etc - damn they are so handsome.

Check outside the workplace. There are several Iraqis who are gay (and several more who are bisexual, not to mention the completely heterosexual Iraqis who dabble in man to man sex)

You and me both. Having been brought over from Iraq as a baby I have little real understanding of the culture (although my grandfather, older brothers, sisters and mother as well as a few uncles did attempt).

I love men of colour - more so because of their culture than the colour of their skin.
Never think of myself as being of color. I do agree on the culture part though-may be about the mystery of it all.

let the truth out - ethnic men are HOT!
Aren't we though?

Yes! Funcitonality is the key!

There is no point having a partner with a huge cock if they have a dogs head. Give me a gorgeous looking guy & I'll accept the rest.
There may still be hope for me! (just place this mask of a handsome man on my face and we'll make beautiful music on my oud.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I think some people originally from Iran prefer to be known as Persian, it seems for political reasons, perhaps to distance themselves from the Iranian regime.
It is more than that. Persians are people descended from ancient Persia with language, culture and customs that are associated with them. Today,the vast majority of them are now Muslims. The majority of people living in Iran today are Persians, but not all. There are other ethnic groups besides the Persians. While all of them may be Muslim, they don't share all the same cultural traits. Example: French, English and German peoples have different national cultures, but all three have a Judeao-Christian, Greco-Roman, and European medieval elements in their national cultures.

D

deleted257218

But - yeah let the truth out - ethnic men are HOT!

Ummm were all ethnic.

ziz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Persian and Iranian is not the same thing.
50 % of the Iranians are Persians, but there are other people, too, like Baluchi (2%), Kurds (10%), Azerbaijani (25%), Arabs (2%), Lurs (2%) ... and many other. So that is the distinction.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Persian and Iranian is not the same thing.
50 % of the Iranians are Persians, but there are other people, too, like Baluchi (2%), Kurds (10%), Azerbaijani (25%), Arabs (2%), Lurs (2%) ... and many other. So that is the distinction.
Ya don't say? By the way, there's a full 9% missing...what have you done with them? Describe these others.