Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by stretcher74, May 13, 2007.

1. stretcher74

stretcher74 New Member

Albums:
  2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Hell no, thank heavens.

3. JennyS

JennyS New Member

The day before I get my period can get like that. It's one of those things that sounds a lot sexier than it actually is (what it is, is a pain in the ass).

Imagine spending the whole day aroused out of your mind, and having no control over it. Which means you can't concentrate on school or work or any of the other stuff you might actually need to get done, and there's not really any opportunity for relief. And if you're a girl, there's a level of wetness that comes along with that, and then you're worried also that if people are too close to you that they can smell you, so it interferes with your friendships that day because you're not wanting to stand very close to anyone.

And when you do get home, and can actually take care of matters, you don't stay satisfied very long, so you're still frustrated most of the time.

So as someone who doesn't have problems getting into the mood when I need to anyways, I can just say it's a pain in the rear (but fortunately it's only 1 day out of 4 weeks that's like that).

4. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

Yea but look on the bright side its better to be aroused to much than not at all.

5. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I don't know about that. I have had 0 libido for the past couple of months... It is calm, and has probably been one of the most productive periods of my life.

Being horny can be such a distraction, and if single, a real downer, after done masturbating.

6. JennyS

JennyS New Member

What New End said.

To put it in maybe a better analogy, imagine if you spent all day being REALLY hungry, like stomach knotting and growling and rumbling hungry. And even if there was an opportunity to eat, you'd be hungry again later.

That doesn't sound like a very fun day, does it? (It shouldn't).

1 or 2 days a month is bad enough for me, I couldn't imagine if every day were like that.

7. viking1

Gold Member

Damn right!

Although, this article seemed to be aimed at women. I have had spells all my life where I am severely horny, sometimes lasting for weeks. I can't think about anything but sex, and I masturbate quite a lot. I have been never had a partner, and it's definitely a downer. Maybe castration would be a solution.

8. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Ooh boy. I was at that point once in my life... since I was 24, a virgin, and it seemed the world didn't quite agree with "my" morals, (no sex until marriage... what a cruel joke to teach a son or daughter).

...anyways, you have been really down on yourself.

Ignore the flamers that come next... but just go bottom of the barrel fishing, and get that virginity thing over with. What I am saying is lock in on a sure thing, and don't worry about the morning aftermath.

Because I have been there before, I was looking at castration sites and such, and it *really* depressed me, like attempted suicide by police.

9. MagicTongue

MagicTongue New Member

I'm pretty horny most of the time, but right before my period it's almost unbearable.

10. JennyS

JennyS New Member

That's the exact same time it happens to me. Usually 1 day, sometimes 2. Hormone changes I guess.

11. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always had a very very high libido! Did I mention I have always had a very high libido? If I have this, then it scares me to think what I might be like after I go off of my anti-depressants! There will be no stopping me!

Draft saved Draft deleted