Personal add abbreviations

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personal ad abbreviations: PNP means "party and play" which means "doing highly addictive drugs (i.e. cocaine) to enhance sex play". Don't EVER, EVER start. Warning--- you right now. All that is BULL!!!! If you can't use the imagination and insight God gave you, what good is paying a lot of money for drugs gonna do but get you "broke ass scrub" with a drug induced temperamental pecker. Poppers is amyl nitrate--VIDEO HEAD CLEANER. It smells like nail polish/varnish. If you like kissing bottles of open nail polish remover/ open tins of paint varnish, try kissing a guy who has been doing poppers. Another thing--these poppers are inhalants. Don't start doing that either! Poppers are kind of a "party and play" type of thing. Inhalants are NO joke. Don't start. What is mind-boggling for me is I've encountered many bodybuilder-type guys who are into PNP and/ or poppers. They eat well. They monitor their diet. Do their exercise routine to the nth degree. Then when get they ready for sex --they break out that mirror for a few lines or they break out that bottle of "poppers". I don't find it enhances the mood for sex. It turns me off. Sad. Sad. Sad.
People do what they want. As for NSA--I dunno. I will find out though. If you were wondering what these terms, it must not be very good. Keep yourself healthy as long as you can. I think that personal ads are shit anyway. Get your ass out there and meet people. How much can you learn from a person in small personal ad? You learn by getting your feet wet. Meet people. The holidays are great for it.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NSA = No Strings Attached and that menas that we fuck and we go our separate ways and I call you again to fuck if I want to or I don't and you better be okay with it, becasue my ad said NSA. Basically means don't fall in love with me just becasue we are fucking.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman said:
Personal ad abbreviations: PNP means "party and play" which means "doing highly addictive drugs (i.e. cocaine) to enhance sex play". Don't EVER, EVER start. Warning--- you right now. All that is BULL!!!! If you can't use the imagination and insight God gave you, what good is paying a lot of money for drugs gonna do but get you "broke ass scrub" with a drug induced temperamental pecker. Poppers is amyl nitrate--VIDEO HEAD CLEANER. It smells like nail polish/varnish. If you like kissing bottles of open nail polish remover/ open tins of paint varnish, try kissing a guy who has been doing poppers. Another thing--these poppers are inhalants. Don't start doing that either! Poppers are kind of a "party and play" type of thing. Inhalants are NO joke. Don't start. What is mind-boggling for me is I've encountered many bodybuilder-type guys who are into PNP and/ or poppers. They eat well. They monitor their diet. Do their exercise routine to the nth degree. Then when get they ready for sex --they break out that mirror for a few lines or they break out that bottle of "poppers". I don't find it enhances the mood for sex. It turns me off. Sad. Sad. Sad.
People do what they want. As for NSA--I dunno. I will find out though. If you were wondering what these terms, it must not be very good. Keep yourself healthy as long as you can. I think that personal ads are shit anyway. Get your ass out there and meet people. How much can you learn from a person in small personal ad? You learn by getting your feet wet. Meet people. The holidays are great for it.

WOW! The poor guy asked a simple question and he received a judgemental sermon.:)

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
regularguy said:
Hey all.

In personal adds, what does PNP stand for? And what are poppers? And what does NSA mean?

Poppers are liquid nitrates that, when the vapors are inhaled, make your heart beat very fast for about a minute or two, giving you a sense of euphoria.

NSA means no strings attached.

It's your life and your health. You decide what you want.:)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
caneadea said:

WOW! The poor guy asked a simple question and he received a judgemental sermon.:)
If I was being judgmental to state my opinion and personal experiences on personal ads in relation to street drug usage in sexual play to maybe stop what could end up being detrimental to their lives, then I was. It would be worth being judgmental. You don't know what those drugs do to you chemically (other than euphoria )that are really detrimental to the body and mind. If you can't get euphoria naturally from life, why waste time getting it chemically. Especially, street chems. But, it is his life. His decision. If you think it is all right, would you like younger members and close members of your family to use poppers, crystal meth, and cocaine? I most certainly would not.
Personal ads--you have to know that it's all bull. I have gotten more better responses meeting guys in person naturally than in the answering personal ads in the back of some magazine or nightclub circular.

regularguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey thanks for the info, guys. Truth is, I 'm just really naive about that stuff. Never touched a drug in my life, and don't plan on starting.

Lately I've just been reading personal ads for entertainment. Lots of wacky abbreviations. I'm glad to have them explained.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman said:
If I was being judgmental to state my opinion and personal experiences on personal ads in relation to street drug usage in sexual play to maybe stop what could end up being detrimental to their lives, then I was. It would be worth being judgmental. You don't know what those drugs do to you chemically (other than euphoria )that are really detrimental to the body and mind. If you can't get euphoria naturally from life, why waste time getting it chemically. Especially, street chems. But, it is his life. His decision. If you think it is all right, would you like younger members and close members of your family to use poppers, crystal meth, and cocaine? I most certainly would not.
Personal ads--you have to know that it's all bull. I have gotten more better responses meeting guys in person naturally than in the answering personal ads in the back of some magazine or nightclub circular.

You offered your opinions of drug use in a rambling rant of sweeping generalizations.

Whether or not anyone uses drugs is a personal choice.
Do you really think that your diatribe would deter anyone from using drugs?

I was merely taking you to task for not simply answering the persons question. :)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
caneadea said:

You offered your opinions of drug use in a rambling rant of sweeping generalizations.

Whether or not anyone uses drugs is a personal choice.
I was merely taking you to task for not simply answering the persons question. :)

I did answer the Reg's question. Your considerations of my written posts as "rants and judgments" are purely viscerative and opinionated. You just felt that I didn't answer his question the way you felt that I should because I gave him my answers with frank experience and a caution. I think that I didn't intimate that you did drugs or street chems. Frankly, I don't care if you do or don't. It really isn't my concern. Why are you so defensive? Did I touch a nerve? Oh, you don't really believe that people are capable of NOT doing street chems? You are right that IT is a personal choice of the individual to do drugs. There is NO denying that. So, the answer to your question: "Do I really think that 'my diatribe' would deter anyone from using drugs?" is this: I happen to believe that a person considering doing drugs or street chems should have all the information available to them. What I write about comes from my very personal experiences working at nightclubs and from meeting ACTUAL people who have been doing street chems. All that glitters is NOT gold.
People don't have to listen. You don't have to listen to what I had to say. That is fine. My post was for those who WOULD and COULD listen: I felt that I had some things to say that may dissuade a person starting usage or initiate some thinking about not starting drug usage. Street chems are addictive. More than that, these chems aren't FDA approved (DUH!). Not starting street chems is a good thing.
I don't have anything against you at all, Canadea. Since there are younger individuals who read the posts on LPSG.org, I was covering the bases in my posts. You don't have to like anything I've written. Again, I didn't imply you did chems.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
regularguy, with all that was posted before this... one of the main things to keep in mind is that (sweeping generalization here) most guys who advertise "PnP" in their ads also insist on the "play" part being bareback. I'm sure there may be a few out there who don't fit that mold, but I have met or known way too many PnP guys before. I wouldn't have sex with any of them, simply because they even asked once if I would have unprotected sex with them. No, not worth it. As for the NSA, I have met lots of those, too, but most of them claimed otherwise. (By that, I mean I met guys who claimed to want a relationship, but I find out a month or two later that they are serial monogamists, usually lasting a week or two before moving on.) Good luck, guy, and keep your wits about you.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To add my own little nugget of knowledge. Take all things stated in a personal ad with a grain of salt. Things get exagerrated quite often, as well as other things being downplayed. Keep an open mind and don't take it too seriously.

My favorite description found in ads is when a guy says he has a "swimmer's build." Let's not forget that Shamu can swim too!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is why personal ads are shit. Get out there and meet people in public and ask a lot of questions. What are people's intentions? Make them break it down like in lawyer's terms. Have them spell it out for you. You'll only get the Reader's Digest version with a measly personal ad.

invisibleman said:
I think that personal ads are shit anyway. Get your ass out there and meet people. How much can you learn from a person in small personal ad? You learn by getting your feet wet. Meet people. The holidays are great for it.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
invisibleman said:
That is why personal ads are shit. Get out there and meet people in public and ask a lot of questions. What are people's intentions? Make them break it down like in lawyer's terms. Have them spell it out for you. You'll only get the Reader's Digest version with a measly personal ad.
[FONT=&quot]i quite agree; although, when you meet people in personal ads, i assume (as i've never registered with one), there is a point when you actually meet the person. if so, i guess people take that opportunity to fill in the blanks about each other.

nevertheless, i don't think there is a topic i could be more indifferent about.
[/FONT]

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
[FONT=&quot]nevertheless, i don't think there is a topic i could be more indifferent about.
[/FONT]

Well, you actually wrote four lines on this, which is longer than the average length of your posts...:p

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
sexycobra said:
Well, you actually wrote four lines on this, which is longer than the average length of your posts...:p
and that's what i hate about it ... call it irony if you must. :p;)

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman said:
I did answer the Reg's question. Your considerations of my written posts as "rants and judgments" are purely viscerative and opinionated. You just felt that I didn't answer his question the way you felt that I should because I gave him my answers with frank experience and a caution. I think that I didn't intimate that you did drugs or street chems. Frankly, I don't care if you do or don't. It really isn't my concern. Why are you so defensive? Did I touch a nerve? Oh, you don't really believe that people are capable of NOT doing street chems? You are right that IT is a personal choice of the individual to do drugs. There is NO denying that. So, the answer to your question: "Do I really think that 'my diatribe' would deter anyone from using drugs?" is this: I happen to believe that a person considering doing drugs or street chems should have all the information available to them. What I write about comes from my very personal experiences working at nightclubs and from meeting ACTUAL people who have been doing street chems. All that glitters is NOT gold.
People don't have to listen. You don't have to listen to what I had to say. That is fine. My post was for those who WOULD and COULD listen: I felt that I had some things to say that may dissuade a person starting usage or initiate some thinking about not starting drug usage. Street chems are addictive. More than that, these chems aren't FDA approved (DUH!). Not starting street chems is a good thing.
I don't have anything against you at all, Canadea. Since there are younger individuals who read the posts on LPSG.org, I was covering the bases in my posts. You don't have to like anything I've written. Again, I didn't imply you did chems.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman said:
You are beating people over the head with YOUR opinion of what's right for YOU, possibly gleaned through your own experiences. Millions of people have had more positive results and would heartily disagree. I wish that you could allow people to have a different opinion from yours without posting an excoriating response. :)

Stand back everyone. Here it comes!:rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
caneadea said:

I guess I did touch a nerve, huh? You are avoiding the issue though. No immaturity on my part. I am not angry, darling. I feel quite well actually. I am not your enemy, Caneadea.