Personal Experiences with Veet or Nair

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Canadian.Surfer, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Canadian.Surfer

Canadian.Surfer New Member

Albums:
    I've always wondered about using veet or nair for the pubic hair around my penis and sac (not on them). I dont want to shave down their because I already have to shave my face daily (which I dont but would have to if I wanted a smooth face everyday) So I know that if I did shave down their I'd have to continue so I didnt get scratchy stubble down there. I cant bring myself to wax down their for obvious reasons :eek: (women, I commend you for doing what you do). As of so far Ive just been trimming down their but thought I'd like to try this....if possible

Anyways, I was wondering if any members here have experimented with Nair or Veet or any of those cremes with the pubic hair growing around their penis and sac. Any recommendations, do's and dont's, what to expect...anything you guys can say about this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thx,
    Rob

2. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hubby recently stole my veet, he says he didn't experience any form of sensation, but he left it on for 2 extra mins because it didn't quite take as quickly as it said it would.

He added that the little scrapy thing to take the stuff off was a waste of time, just wash it off and then rub (gently) with a towel and any remaining hair came away without a problem.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

A girlfriend of mine got huge chemical burns on her legs from using Nair. She has fair skin though. I would try a test patch before doing your whole private area.

4. D_eeglefleegle

D_eeglefleegle Account Disabled

My answer would be no for that lol. Wax or shave that area.

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

have not tried it in that area

did try it for chest hair

which is why I now wax, exclusively

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

seconding what Think_kink posted. i tried it once on my legs, i would call it napalm lite. most depilatories eat up the fair skinned people. Nair makes a sensitive area formula. i just don't chemicals of mass destruction around my umm sensitive area.

ML

7. rusty__

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i used nair on my balls and the base of my shaft sometime ago and just aslong as you leave it on for the proper time then rinse off properly, all was good. i did get a bit of nair on the bottom of my knob that got a bit sore soon after but the pain did not last long.
    if you are circumcised just try to make sure no cream gets on the surface of your knob!:eek:

hope that helps.

#7 rusty__, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

if you brave the Nair just put vaseline on anything you don't want hairless or possibly irritated.

ML

9. Canadian.Surfer

Albums:
    Does the vaseline negate the Nair properties or something ?

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

its more a protective barrier. if you cover the skin or hair well the nair just sits on top of the vaseline. same as dying your hair, if you don't want purple skin you coat the skin around your hairline with vaseline or thick moisturizer.

water is the best instant removal neutralizer for nair, rinse it off as soon as you can. or vinegar if you have it.

ML

11. Canadian.Surfer

Albums:
    Thx for the help everyone....I think I might go out and pick up some sensitive skin Veet or something and try it out.

12. kinkymanca

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used nair several times on my legs back when I was racing. never had any issues with it. then one time I tried it on my man bits. it worked fine, but about an hour or so later, my sack had an insane itching/burning sensation. thinking I just needed to rinse it off better, I wiped it all down again, and also tried some sort of lotion. still, it burned bad. finally, it went away after a couple of hours. there was no visible burn, it was all sensation. fuck that, never went with it again.

since then, I tried "Magic Powder". its a depilatory that comes in powdered form, and you mix it with water. it is aimed at black guys to use on the face, to help eliminate razor bumps. now this stuff kicks ass. its a bit hard to mix into a paste, but otherwise is fine. put it on, wait 10 min or so, scrape/rinse off. as somebody else mentioned, scraping is kind of pointless, and rinsing works just fine. they now make this product in a ready to use cream form, making it all that much easier. just a bit more pricey, like $4USD/tube compared to less than $2USD/cannister of the powder. but well worth not having to mix it.

13. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I just used Nair on my arms for the first time a week ago, and I have no complaints...just leave it on long enough to remove the hair, but not too long.

14. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    personally brah, i wouldn't put anything near my junk that can chemically remove hair haha. my friend jessica can't use nair on her legs because it burns her.

15. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I heard of a friends dad grabbed the Neet bottle instead of the shampoo,
    He wore a Cap for quite a while after that!!! LOL

16. IrishJuke

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dude nair KILLED ME when i tried it on the old balls and pubes. Little red bumps for like two weeks, to be fair though i do have fair skin, but WOW it burned a lot.

17. D_Follensby Fowlplucker

Have used Veet For Men on my sack & crack a few times with no ill effects. I used to shave before then and by god, did it itch!

18. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    My girlfreind once asked if she could try some wax strips on my legs for a joke and they plain hurt like hell and took none of the hair off, i dont think the brand was actually Veet so maybe my gf secretly knew they were rubbish wax strips and thought it would be funny to hurt me but there we go i wouldnt recommend waxing.

19. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I just let my wife shave me. Not a problem. Easy and quick. I was always concerned with chemical burn and wouldn't want to try that. Besides, her shaving me feels great.

Draft saved Draft deleted