Personal Experiences with Veet or Nair

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always wondered about using veet or nair for the pubic hair around my penis and sac (not on them). I dont want to shave down their because I already have to shave my face daily (which I dont but would have to if I wanted a smooth face everyday) So I know that if I did shave down their I'd have to continue so I didnt get scratchy stubble down there. I cant bring myself to wax down their for obvious reasons :eek: (women, I commend you for doing what you do). As of so far Ive just been trimming down their but thought I'd like to try this....if possible

Anyways, I was wondering if any members here have experimented with Nair or Veet or any of those cremes with the pubic hair growing around their penis and sac. Any recommendations, do's and dont's, what to expect...anything you guys can say about this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thx,
Rob

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've always wondered about using veet or nair for the pubic hair around my penis and sac (not on them). I dont want to shave down their because I already have to shave my face daily (which I dont but would have to if I wanted a smooth face everyday) So I know that if I did shave down their I'd have to continue so I didnt get scratchy stubble down there. I cant bring myself to wax down their for obvious reasons :eek: (women, I commend you for doing what you do). As of so far Ive just been trimming down their but thought I'd like to try this....if possible

Anyways, I was wondering if any members here have experimented with Nair or Veet or any of those cremes with the pubic hair growing around their penis and sac. Any recommendations, do's and dont's, what to expect...anything you guys can say about this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thx,
Rob

Hubby recently stole my veet, he says he didn't experience any form of sensation, but he left it on for 2 extra mins because it didn't quite take as quickly as it said it would.

He added that the little scrapy thing to take the stuff off was a waste of time, just wash it off and then rub (gently) with a towel and any remaining hair came away without a problem.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
A girlfriend of mine got huge chemical burns on her legs from using Nair. She has fair skin though. I would try a test patch before doing your whole private area.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
seconding what Think_kink posted. i tried it once on my legs, i would call it napalm lite. most depilatories eat up the fair skinned people. Nair makes a sensitive area formula. i just don't chemicals of mass destruction around my umm sensitive area.

ML

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i used nair on my balls and the base of my shaft sometime ago and just aslong as you leave it on for the proper time then rinse off properly, all was good. i did get a bit of nair on the bottom of my knob that got a bit sore soon after but the pain did not last long.
if you are circumcised just try to make sure no cream gets on the surface of your knob!:eek:

hope that helps.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you brave the Nair just put vaseline on anything you don't want hairless or possibly irritated.

ML

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
its more a protective barrier. if you cover the skin or hair well the nair just sits on top of the vaseline. same as dying your hair, if you don't want purple skin you coat the skin around your hairline with vaseline or thick moisturizer.

water is the best instant removal neutralizer for nair, rinse it off as soon as you can. or vinegar if you have it.

ML

kinkymanca

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used nair several times on my legs back when I was racing. never had any issues with it. then one time I tried it on my man bits. it worked fine, but about an hour or so later, my sack had an insane itching/burning sensation. thinking I just needed to rinse it off better, I wiped it all down again, and also tried some sort of lotion. still, it burned bad. finally, it went away after a couple of hours. there was no visible burn, it was all sensation. fuck that, never went with it again.

since then, I tried "Magic Powder". its a depilatory that comes in powdered form, and you mix it with water. it is aimed at black guys to use on the face, to help eliminate razor bumps. now this stuff kicks ass. its a bit hard to mix into a paste, but otherwise is fine. put it on, wait 10 min or so, scrape/rinse off. as somebody else mentioned, scraping is kind of pointless, and rinsing works just fine. they now make this product in a ready to use cream form, making it all that much easier. just a bit more pricey, like $4USD/tube compared to less than $2USD/cannister of the powder. but well worth not having to mix it.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just used Nair on my arms for the first time a week ago, and I have no complaints...just leave it on long enough to remove the hair, but not too long.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
personally brah, i wouldn't put anything near my junk that can chemically remove hair haha. my friend jessica can't use nair on her legs because it burns her.

IrishJuke

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dude nair KILLED ME when i tried it on the old balls and pubes. Little red bumps for like two weeks, to be fair though i do have fair skin, but WOW it burned a lot.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thx,
Rob

My girlfreind once asked if she could try some wax strips on my legs for a joke and they plain hurt like hell and took none of the hair off, i dont think the brand was actually Veet so maybe my gf secretly knew they were rubbish wax strips and thought it would be funny to hurt me but there we go i wouldnt recommend waxing.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just let my wife shave me. Not a problem. Easy and quick. I was always concerned with chemical burn and wouldn't want to try that. Besides, her shaving me feels great.