Personal Fitness Trainer Shyness

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lynx, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    Am I imagining? My Personal Trainer seems to go to obvious lengths to avoid being naked in front of me in the gym locker room. So far, he has forgotten his ipod upstairs, left his lock in the car, forgot to make a call...etc. as soon as we change after our session - not to mention the ever-popular magic underwear under the towel swap. I swear one time he almost ran from the showers once I walked in. I've never made any type of comments or been in any way letcherous as I presume he is straight (has a girlfriend). Anyway, it makes me feel uncomfortable and like I am some type of dirty stalker. I just want to yell out "I don't want to see your cock so get over it". Being gay, I am unfortunately used to some people being uneasy around me, sometimes even though they try to hide it. However, since I am paying for his services, I don't appreciate it from him. He's a good trainer, very friendly and knowledgeable and I would not want to loose him, but, I don't want to be made to feel like I'm unwanted anywhere near him once the clothes come off. Should I have a chat? Should I chill out?

2. RedHead8

RedHead8 Active Member

Albums:
    He obviously has issues. If you bring it up, it might make him feel even more uncomfortable with you cause he will feel like he's been caught doing something stupid. I think you should chill out. He's not offensive, just a bit sexually retarded.

3. londonredhead

londonredhead Member

mine is the same - I just think he has penis envy :)

4. houtx48

Gold Member

most trainers i know are the biggest showoffs i know. most of the straight ones you'd think were gay as much as they primp and worry about how they look, i think maybe you just got one with issues.lol

5. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd just ask him what the deal is. If he is avoiding you, he knows he's been caught doing it. If he's not avoiding you, then his behavior is bizzare and should be commented on.

Sklar

6. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

i would confront him and talk to him about it in a nice and polite way and try to resolve any problems that the two of u may have with each other

7. quiteaman

quiteaman New Member

..I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I hired the top trainer in the city..incredible body. He was fine until in the locker and shower room..did all the same similar things..very uncomfortable around me and others in the showers..did everything he could to avoid total frontal nudity. One day I accidently saw him showering from a side view..and I confirmed my suspicions...he was extremely small hung and no balls...it barely showed from his pubic hair. I know he has been embarrased all of his life about public display of his goods..especially since he has one of the most beautiful muscular bodies I have ever seen. Which was probably his motivation for building his body up from a young age..to compensate for his small cock...sad reality but likely the truth.

8. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

i had a mate when at secondary school who did he exact same thing

9. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

I have been a gym goer for years and I never get totally naked in the locker room. you should honestly get over yourself and not worry about it since he is straight and not interested in you. I don't see any problem here. you pay him to train you and he does, is getting naked in front of you part of his service?

10. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    It kind of seems like you do want to see it. And yes, chill out, maybe he has a little dick and gets embarrassed. You may also do things, albeit subconsciously, that makes him uncomfortable, aside from just being gay. Do you consider yourself a meat gazer for instance?

11. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahem. Stereotype much? :smile:

As someone who's well-endowed and lifts weights, I feel compelled to respond. Believe it or not, when I started lifting, the size of my cock wasn't a factor in the decision. Nor do I imagine such convoluted logic plays a part in most men's decisions to take up a healthy habit.

When you see a hung guy who is out of shape, do you assume he thinks his penis "compensates" for being a fat slob? If a guy has a small dick but a great career, is the job compensating for his dick? If a small guy loses weight or colors his gray hair to look better, is the diet or the dye a form of compensation?

According to your logic, all of these are totally reasonable interpretations.

Steve

12. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    No, contrary to popular belief, not all gay guys want to see cock. Maybe you're right, I may subconsciously be making him uncomfortable; although I guess it wears off when its time to pick up the check. I don't know what a meat grazer is, but I do like the odd steak now and then...

13. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    No, getting naked is not on his list of services and neither making his clients feel like... I guess the term is "meat grazers".

14. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your reply, I actually hadn't even considered that angle. Maybe i do need to "get over" myself, as one particularly succint member put it. But if I find out he's huge, there's 'gonna be trouble! haha

15. houtx48

Gold Member

''No, getting naked is not on his list of services and neither making his clients feel like... I guess the term is "meat grazers".................what if he never went into the locker room would you still be whining?

16. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    That would be just fine. Sorry if my question..oh..whining bothers you.

17. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a str8 gym-rat and amateur bodybuilder, I have to agree with Skull Mason, gutterballs, and some of the others that have told you to chill out. Having had four trainers over the years, the last thing that I wanted from any of them was a view of their junk, irrespective of size.

18. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    We agree; I also have no interest is seeing his junk. You will find me in the chill zone from now on.

19. jeepboi87

jeepboi87 New Member

your thinkin bout way 2 much of it & im sure he prolly picked on sum of that....chill out bro

20. IrishWank

IrishWank Member

Its entirely possible that he wants to keep your relationship professional. When i say that, I dont mean he doesnt want a relationship, I mean he may want to just work with you on your health and fitness and when it comes to the stage where he is going to be naked, vulnerable, he wants to be alone. When he is in the shower he isnt your personal trainer, he is a guy who may want some privacy.

Draft saved Draft deleted