Personal Fitness Trainer Shyness

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you see a hung guy who is out of shape, do you assume he thinks his penis "compensates" for being a fat slob? If a guy has a small dick but a great career, is the job compensating for his dick? If a small guy loses weight or colors his gray hair to look better, is the diet or the dye a form of compensation?
Steve

Makes me think of a fellow Chef, the guy is BIG (fat, obese, whatever), classic 'chef build', I have known him for years, seen him at the gym...the supposition is 'big gut = tiny dick" I suspect lying down hard he must look like Moby Dick and the Harpoon... the guy is HUNG... (if he lost 100 lbs I would guess he would be almost frightening..

Even if this guy were 'tiny' his obvious zest for life would counter anything I suspect...

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its entirely possible that he wants to keep your relationship professional. When i say that, I dont mean he doesnt want a relationship, I mean he may want to just work with you on your health and fitness and when it comes to the stage where he is going to be naked, vulnerable, he wants to be alone. When he is in the shower he isnt your personal trainer, he is a guy who may want some privacy.
Absolutely logical and reasonable assumption, thanks so much!

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of the posets mentioned that one trainer was heavily muscled and had a tiny penis and balls. My assumption would be that it was due to steroid use rather than natural. Would not think that I would want a personal trainer who used steroids. I am not suggesting that this is the problem with the original question at hand. Personally, I think I would get another trainer. I would not confront or talk about it. His behavior is making you feel uncomfortable and putting you in a position where you are made to feel almost predatory. I think that this would be a block for the primary goal which is health - in all areas. This just doesn't appear healthy.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
unless you want to bang your trainer what the hell difference does it make as long as he/she is doing thier job correctly? So unless sex is involved in the services you are paying for don't worry about seeing him/her nekid.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I imagining? My Personal Trainer seems to go to obvious lengths to avoid being naked in front of me in the gym locker room. So far, he has forgotten his ipod upstairs, left his lock in the car, forgot to make a call...etc. as soon as we change after our session - not to mention the ever-popular magic underwear under the towel swap. I swear one time he almost ran from the showers once I walked in. I've never made any type of comments or been in any way letcherous as I presume he is straight (has a girlfriend). Anyway, it makes me feel uncomfortable and like I am some type of dirty stalker. I just want to yell out "I don't want to see your cock so get over it". Being gay, I am unfortunately used to some people being uneasy around me, sometimes even though they try to hide it. However, since I am paying for his services, I don't appreciate it from him. He's a good trainer, very friendly and knowledgeable and I would not want to loose him, but, I don't want to be made to feel like I'm unwanted anywhere near him once the clothes come off. Should I have a chat? Should I chill out?

Perhaps allowing him to take a shower first and be done with it before taking yours....he might appreciate that, if he is uncomfortable with showering with you then for whatever reason it is if he is not worth losing as a trainer then it might be best to avoid 'kit-off' closeness

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol it just sounds like you really want to see him naked so yeah can you blame him

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is a strange mix of locker room social interaction.

In the celebrity section of this web site there is a thread about MMA / Boxer weight ins.

These athletes don't seem to realize they are nude with cameras flashing and strangers looking at there as if they were live stalk.

Other athletes give us the "towel dancing" ritual.

A buddy sent me a clip of hidden camera locker room web cams. It was the most boring thing I'd ever seen. A locker room is about as sexual as a cafeteria to me.

RickJamesBish

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with some people being just plain shy, maybe he's had a bad personal experience of the same caliber before?

Off-topic, where in Switzerland are you from? I was born in Luzern and grew up in Baar.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with some people being just plain shy, maybe he's had a bad personal experience of the same caliber before?

Off-topic, where in Switzerland are you from? I was born in Luzern and grew up in Baar.
You may be right, thanks for the input! Je suis en suisse romande :)