Personal Information, Anonymity, and Security

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, fuck on a stick! Here I was having all this fun envisioning you as a real log cabin republican, another fine fantasy scrapped to hell.
It's worse. I'm not even a Republican. I'm no longer a damn-the-torpedos Democrat - that was an aberration of my wild childhood - but a state of non-Democratism isn't the same as Republicanism.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, and big d, I have a bone to pick with you. On your Tractor Repair Forum, you advised me to add a nitro injection system to my new John Deere 4320 tractor, to boost the horsepower up from 48 HP to about 80 HP. BAD advice! My intention was to speed up the job of mowing my lawn, not to mulch the neighbor's prize rose garden and their gazebo.
It sounds like a good time was had by all. But I can't take credit; it must have been some other Big Dirigible. My Tractor Repair Forum isn't really about tractor repair; that's a euphemism, a little subterfuge I use to protect my personal information, anonymity, and security.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to hijack the thread back on topic ......

Do you think it is possible to fabricate a total fictitional person from scratch by forging a birth certificate or nullifing a death certificate? There must be thousands of these scams out there as a front for illegals here. How does a governmental agency actually know you really exist in the first place and if you are really you? Even my passport photo was never verified. I just mailed it in and back came an official passport.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like a good time was had by all. But I can't take credit; it must have been some other Big Dirigible. My Tractor Repair Forum isn't really about tractor repair; that's a euphemism, a little subterfuge I use to protect my personal information, anonymity, and security.
I knew that, d. Just trying to inject a modicum of levity.

Sorry to hijack the thread back on topic ......

Do you think it is possible to fabricate a total fictitional person from scratch by forging a birth certificate or nullifing a death certificate? There must be thousands of these scams out there as a front for illegals here. How does a governmental agency actually know you really exist in the first place and if you are really you? Even my passport photo was never verified. I just mailed it in and back came an official passport.
Hmm. Perhaps you should ask all the dead people who have voted in various elections over the past few years in various precincts. Damn. Who was the last major politician to get caught up in one of those scandals? (my memory fails me...)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's worse. I'm not even a Republican. I'm no longer a damn-the-torpedos Democrat - that was an aberration of my wild childhood - but a state of non-Democratism isn't the same as Republicanism.

Oh, I knew that, but I get off on doing things that are taboo.:tongue: I wanted you in a pair of fishing boots, an orange hunter's hat, perhaps a chaw of tobacco and a red voter card hanging out of your pocket.

And for everyone's information, I'm NOT off topic, just showing how little any of our personal information really means. We are only what we seem to be on here, which is more than half the fun. Haha, I have to pity the poor sucker who must have bought all my stolen IDs by now (my IDs were stolen last year in a robbery, I didn't steal any IDs), considering what a poor financial position they've found themselves in by now because of it!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even my passport photo was never verified.
A career criminal once mentioned to me that there's often little need to be very complete when faking these things. He'd printed himself up a fake ID card to bolster his occasional fraudulent claim to be an FBI agent. He just made the thing up, as he had no idea what a real FBI ID looked like. (And just to make the whole operation really professional, he broke into a printer's one night to print up the ID.) But nobody he ever showed it to had any idea what a bona-fide FBI ID looks like, either, so his was routinely accepted as authentic.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
A career criminal once mentioned to me that there's often little need to be very complete when faking these things. He'd printed himself up a fake ID card to bolster his occasional fraudulent claim to be an FBI agent. He just made the thing up, as he had no idea what a real FBI ID looked like. (And just to make the whole operation really professional, he broke into a printer's one night to print up the ID.) But nobody he ever showed it to had any idea what a bona-fide FBI ID looks like, either, so his was routinely accepted as authentic.

Funny reading this today and then the above comment.

Fake cop attempts to pull over real cop - Newsday.com

There is a whack job born every minute.

@all: Its one thing to read, 'he said you said she said'. Intermittently entertaining stuff. But, 'you said I said' just sucks.:tongue:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I can well believe it. The bolder the lie the more likely it is to be believed.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do y'all think?

I think if you have any real information about yourself anywhere on the internet, you can be traced through the sites that you do not post real or much real information quite easily.

For example, if you have a regular myspace or work page or other personal page that contains a resume or any other kinds of typical things that people do release to the public and then at the same time have any (even the slightest thing, like your zip code, state, age, etc.) of that same information on a page where you are trying to remain anonymous (i.e. LPSG), you can be traced without too much effort.

I'm definately not affraid of or cynical about the internet, as I actually use it much more than most people do. I just understand that tracing someone can be much more possible than one might think. I definitely don't waste my time doing this, but it can be done. My advice is to use names that wouldn't be easily traceable to you and keep any information that when added together could reveal who you are off of sites that you want to remain anonymous on. I.E. Don't list that you are a 24 year old female, from FL, a marketing manager, and have the same screenname as your yahoo email address, while having a webpage up on your employer's website, if you don't want to be open to tracing.

Perhaps I could start an internet PI business where I could start talking in a stern laconic voice and all my cases would start out in grainy black and white with "I walked into the bar. There she was..."

B_Laird

Just Browsing
Media
No worries. You'd have known before now. The asshole in question apparently gets his rocks off by filling my inbox with spam. Shows highly intelligent individuals are often emotionally infantile. Right, Stronzo?

Is gray the color of subtlety?

Now speaking of real 'assholes' I'll say this:

Nice slipping in of the coward's assault girl! Impressive. Took me a week to locate. Sleeeeeeeeeeaaazy. :tongue:

But you tell me MercurialBliss. The one thing that would decidedly NOT 'get my rocks off' is anything to do with you. Let alone your gender I saw the close up photo you had posted as an avatar for a very short time.:eek:

But more topically- How'd I get into this discussion speaking of 'infantile'? Have an ax to grind darling?:rolleyes: Try addressing it to me personally like an adult. Oh silly me all cowards need an audience. You've taken the path taken by several in here who are (as the Yankee expression goes) "mutton parading as lamb". Subversivity silences dissenting voices. Appears to work at ol' LPSG too! **all Stronzo haters are referred to the Stronzo document emailed behind the scenes in late 2006**

What a loverly bunch of cocoanuts eh? Just a dandy batch of faux-elitists you folks. Yummy.

As you while aware your hours accusing me of spamming your inbox (an utter lie) I'd ask you to produce even one email (of course of my authorship) I've sent you which isn't topical to our dispute. Post the fucker! Go on. Back up your lies.

What I took and take issue with you is this just so EVERYONE knows since you've introduced me to this thread: You just cannot defend your disloyalty to me when that document (November last) was circulating behind the scenes to discredit me. Only LPD (completely) and Daverock (to a degree) remained impartial with regard to that interestingly successful attempt to banish me from this board. What's pretty telling to me is that my banishment thread stayed open and working for nearly three weeks after my departure where Renard got his jollies sitting back on his imagined laurels with his "if you know what I know" admission of authorship.

That dink decided he'd rid the place of me the moment he (Bronxy?) went about creating that "thinly-veiled bigotry thread" and hallmarked me as one of those for whom it was created. Then I made the unforgivable sin of proclaiming I disliked rap and hip hop music. Oh how dreadful. I must be the enemy. Don't look now but the bogeyman's hiding just around EVERY corner.:rolleyes:

(Oh.. and the contention that we are told why we're banned? Utter horsemanure. One moment back in November of last year I was posting about Streisand the next I was banished from this domain of largus dongus). There was no notice by email. There was no notice by pm. NADA guys......... just so you know.

Bottom line? When they cannot argue with your logic your days are numbered. I suspect a word to the wise will suffice.

And parenthetically I will say it's more interesting to be here on the outside looking in. It's given me a perspective on the more prolific of you who appear need a sense of detached community to authenticate yourselves. From a sociological pov that's been fun. Note LPD is gone for good. I have his reasons in my inbox. He was just too bloody bright for this place.

I note too rather lately Zora ripped Ryan a new asshole. Much as I dislike both it was nice to see someone else (what's his IQ.. 160?) ripped to bloody shreds for having an opinion. Didn't take her on though did you MB dearie? Nah. You're just another asslicker (and not the good kind either).

But back now fully to you MB... You're just pissy since you cannot get over getting laid for once. Couple that with your inablility to justify common ill-bred behavior and voilà. Oh poor MB... her "I'm great in bed thread" got a drive by shitting. Grow the fuck up.

Now let's speak about MY inbox and the many posters who've gaffawed at the need you have for validation. :cool: Won't name names of course. But just remind yourself of those who did not post in Ryan's tribute to you since they think it a pathetic attempt at mutual validation.

You got all wet over NineInch (Ryan) because you finally talked some poor sap into driving five miles to screw and you accuse me of 'shitting' on your self-aggradizement thread? PROPORTION MB ... proportion. I simply asked you (in an email that was nothing but heartfelt and honest) to keep a sense of proportion about you my dear. You were unable to respond personally so you do it here like a coward because (from what I've been told) Ryan's vicious diatribe about my dead brother reached new heights of unkindness in comparison to the sense of reinforcement you appear to need from this site.

MB gets called the prom queen and Ryan asks in private pm on this site the very nature of my brother's suicide and never has the DECENCY to respond when I confide in him the details... yet you defend HIM? Yup I'm convinced... you're one of the select evolved few on this site. :rolleyes:

There's never been any 'spam' from me sweetpea. You know it. I know it. Go ahead preacher's wife.. produce it.

However it comes as no surprise that you'd use this venue to downtalk someone (since you want to undermine surrepticiously rather than deal with your own issues straight on) to keep afloat your anger that I don't believe your elavated Cambellesque view of yourself. Maybe some on here buy it. I don't.

Oh and I see you've met "joyboytoy". How is the little queen? Fuck but I despise Marys. He's had his nose planted directly up Lexy's asscrack since he alighted these four walls. Tough call that: Kiss up to mods.. you're aces. Disagree with 'em. Buh bye now.

And as for you red?

You can take the fundamentalist out of the abusive household but you can't teach her new 'dicks'. right Cheryl?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It's amazing how this idiot can devote so much time to someone he considers to be an 'asshole'. I guess when you have no friends, finding ways to pass your time must be tough. I'll just assume that you must have killed his wife and kids, MB, as I can't imagine someone being such a histrionic drama queen otherwise.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's amazing how this idiot can devote so much time to someone he considers to be an 'asshole'. I guess when you have no friends, finding ways to pass your time must be tough. I'll just assume that you must have killed his wife and kids, MB, as I can't imagine someone being such a histrionic drama queen otherwise.
As if. There's history there. I'm sure I'll be a target in another incarnation.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Nice slipping in of the coward's assault girl! Impressive. Took me a week to locate. Sleeeeeeeeeeaaazy. :tongue:

But you tell me MercurialBliss. The one thing that would decidedly NOT 'get my rocks off' is anything to do with you. Let alone your gender I saw the close up photo you had posted as an avatar for a very short time.:eek:

But more topically- How'd I get into this discussion speaking of 'infantile'? Have an ax to grind darling?:rolleyes: Try addressing it to me personally like an adult. Oh silly me all cowards need an audience. You've taken the path taken by several in here who are (as the Yankee expression goes) "mutton parading as lamb". Subversivity silences dissenting voices. Appears to work at ol' LPSG too! **all Stronzo haters are referred to the Stronzo document emailed behind the scenes in late 2006**

What a loverly bunch of cocoanuts eh? Just a dandy batch of faux-elitists you folks. Yummy.

As you while aware your hours accusing me of spamming your inbox (an utter lie) I'd ask you to produce even one email (of course of my authorship) I've sent you which isn't topical to our dispute. Post the fucker! Go on. Back up your lies.

What I took and take issue with you is this just so EVERYONE knows since you've introduced me to this thread: You just cannot defend your disloyalty to me when that document (November last) was circulating behind the scenes to discredit me. Only LPD (completely) and Daverock (to a degree) remained impartial with regard to that interestingly successful attempt to banish me from this board. What's pretty telling to me is that my banishment thread stayed open and working for nearly three weeks after my departure where Renard got his jollies sitting back on his imagined laurels with his "if you know what I know" admission of authorship.

That dink decided he'd rid the place of me the moment he (Bronxy?) went about creating that "thinly-veiled bigotry thread" and hallmarked me as one of those for whom it was created. Then I made the unforgivable sin of proclaiming I disliked rap and hip hop music. Oh how dreadful. I must be the enemy. Don't look now but the bogeyman's hiding just around EVERY corner.:rolleyes:

(Oh.. and the contention that we are told why we're banned? Utter horsemanure. One moment back in November of last year I was posting about Streisand the next I was banished from this domain of largus dongus). There was no notice by email. There was no notice by pm. NADA guys......... just so you know.

Bottom line? When they cannot argue with your logic your days are numbered. I suspect a word to the wise will suffice.

And parenthetically I will say it's more interesting to be here on the outside looking in. It's given me a perspective on the more prolific of you who appear need a sense of detached community to authenticate yourselves. From a sociological pov that's been fun. Note LPD is gone for good. I have his reasons in my inbox. He was just too bloody bright for this place.

I note too rather lately Zora ripped Ryan a new asshole. Much as I dislike both it was nice to see someone else (what's his IQ.. 160?) ripped to bloody shreds for having an opinion. Didn't take her on though did you MB dearie? Nah. You're just another asslicker (and not the good kind either).

But back now fully to you MB... You're just pissy since you cannot get over getting laid for once. Couple that with your inablility to justify common ill-bred behavior and voilà. Oh poor MB... her "I'm great in bed thread" got a drive by shitting. Grow the fuck up.

Now let's speak about MY inbox and the many posters who've gaffawed at the need you have for validation. :cool: Won't name names of course. But just remind yourself of those who did not post in Ryan's tribute to you since they think it a pathetic attempt at mutual validation.

You got all wet over NineInch (Ryan) because you finally talked some poor sap into driving five miles to screw and you accuse me of 'shitting' on your self-aggradizement thread? PROPORTION MB ... proportion. I simply asked you (in an email that was nothing but heartfelt and honest) to keep a sense of proportion about you my dear. You were unable to respond personally so you do it here like a coward because (from what I've been told) Ryan's vicious diatribe about my dead brother reached new heights of unkindness in comparison to the sense of reinforcement you appear to need from this site.

MB gets called the prom queen and Ryan asks in private pm on this site the very nature of my brother's suicide and never has the DECENCY to respond when I confide in him the details... yet you defend HIM? Yup I'm convinced... you're one of the select evolved few on this site. :rolleyes:

There's never been any 'spam' from me sweetpea. You know it. I know it. Go ahead preacher's wife.. produce it.

However it comes as no surprise that you'd use this venue to downtalk someone (since you want to undermine surrepticiously rather than deal with your own issues straight on) to keep afloat your anger that I don't believe your elavated Cambellesque view of yourself. Maybe some on here buy it. I don't.

Oh and I see you've met "joyboytoy". How is the little queen? Fuck but I despise Marys. He's had his nose planted directly up Lexy's asscrack since he alighted these four walls. Tough call that: Kiss up to mods.. you're aces. Disagree with 'em. Buh bye now.

And as for you red?

You can take the fundamentalist out of the abusive household but you can't teach her new 'dicks'. right Cheryl?

For someone who claims to hate this place so much, you can't stay away.

Rubi was right. "Familiarity breeds a tempt". Indeed.

Transparent, Stronzo. As always.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Whoa!! And I had just stated in another thread that i missed the guy.

(Can I spell "nevermind"?)

Also said he was one screw shy of the (you know where). Guess that screw has long since "fallen out".