Personal Lubricant

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, just wondering which type and brand of personal lubricant you use. I prefer Swiss Navy Swiss Navy Premium Personal Lubricants silicone lube myself. A guy I did in Las Vegas turned me onto it, it's amazing stuff, he nearly made me cum while he was just stroking it on:eek: I had to be carefull after my target of opportunity bent over, I wasn't used to having zero friction so on the way in I really plowed deep but he took it pretty well:rolleyes: I didn't hurt him:mad: because it really does illiminate nearly all the friction even if your guy is a tight end:redface: and of course it's completely safe for condoms:biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, just wondering which type and brand of personal lubricant you use. I prefer Swiss Navy Swiss Navy Premium Personal Lubricants silicone lube myself. A guy I did in Las Vegas turned me onto it, it's amazing stuff, he nearly made me cum while he was just stroking it on:eek: I had to be carefull after my target of opportunity bent over, I wasn't used to having zero friction so on the way in I really plowed deep but he took it pretty well:rolleyes: I didn't hurt him:mad: because it really does illiminate nearly all the friction even if your guy is a tight end:redface: and of course it's completely safe for condoms:biggrin1:

Sounds great. But they only ship to the US and US territories...crap.

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anything with silicone.

Oh

and

J-lube (google it)

Gotta love the J-lube.
But if I don't need quite that slick then I usually go for any of the ID brand of lubes. They have both water based and silicone varieties.

Now if you want to go that extra mile, then mix up your j-lube with ID Glide rather then water. It lasts longer in storage and gives you a lot of extra slip for using just a little bit of lube.

bigseattleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I make my own personal lube...Precum. Seriously I precum so much that it's like lube, I mean a lot! Its the best! Other lubes make me lose sensitivity for some reason. I have always been like that. When I was a kid I would get the front of my pants wet if I got a boner.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Silicone changed my life.

But, raunchily, Mobil 1. Seriously. Read the MSDS - clean fresh motor oil is surprisingly safe. Just use Supra or Avanti condoms, or female condoms.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm with you - saliva is cheap & available but I don't usually drool *quite* enough to really satisfy, so some other kind of personal lube is a must for me. I've really been getting into jackin off with lubricant, i love to see my cock push in & out of my well-lubed fist, and nothing beats the sensation. Monster turned me on. Oh wait, I didn't finish that sentence entirely....um....what was I saying? Oh yeah, Monster turned me onto the "gun oil" that he mentioned. It completely rocks my socks but I also really enjoy Wet Platinum Premium which is also silicone based.

I'm a classic... pure and simple SPIT!

sometimes I like some sun cream... NIVEA, it reminds me of summer, beach, and SEX!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything with silicone.

Oh

and

J-lube (google it)
I've gotten away from using the silicone lubes for various reasons. (evil grin) I've been using J-lube for several years now, when the occasion warrants it! Some of the best, messiest fun I've had is mixing up a quart of J-lube, spreading out a huge tarp, and naked J-lube wrestling!

Cowboyfireman, I have found that various formulations of lube are good for different activities. I like the "slick" of silicone, but I don't like the viscosity or the cleanup. The water-based formulations all have different properties, depending on the proportion of water, glycerine, propylene glycol, and hydroxyethyl cellulose.

I would suggest buying some sample-sized bottles of several different brands, and keeping them around to try in different situations (handjobs, penetration, frottage, toys...). Higher glycerine content, for example, doesn't dry out, is great for the skin, washes off easily, and warms up if you breathe on it - great for handjob sex!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almond oil is all my wife and I ever use.Sorry but I don't want liquid plastic on my genitals or hers!You people might like ingesting plastic,but we're not licking that shit up.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Almond oil is all my wife and I ever use.Sorry but I don't want liquid plastic on my genitals or hers!You people might like ingesting plastic,but we're not licking that shit up.
They aren't all plastics!

Some of the water-based lubes would probably be better inside her than the almond oil. Try a bottle of pure glycerine sometime (glycerine is a natural product, too.) It's available at any drugstore and most natural products stores. Just a few drops makes things very slick.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They aren't all plastics!

Some of the water-based lubes would probably be better inside her than the almond oil. Try a bottle of pure glycerine sometime (glycerine is a natural product, too.) It's available at any drugstore and most natural products stores. Just a few drops makes things very slick.

Glycerine is liquid suger ,and we tried that.She's already prone to yeast infections and that just makes it worse so no thanks.Almond oil has worked just fine for 17 years for us.Plastic and suger are a no go in our bedroom.

Glycerol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glycerine is liquid suger ,and we tried that.She's already prone to yeast infections and that just makes it worse so no thanks.Almond oil has worked just fine for 17 years for us.Plastic and suger are a no go in our bedroom.

Glycerol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No, glycerine is NOT liquid sugar; technically, it is an alcohol. But if you can't use it, then of course, you shouldn't.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Swiss Navy (silicone) RULES!

Dude!!! I checked out your gallery and got a harder than steel boner looking at your ass!! That piece of meat is awesome!!
Your profile states you're straight, so I hope I'm not offending you, bro, but I'd pay for you round-trip ticket to New York if I could spend a weekend banging that ass. I've got a little over 9 1/4 inches with your name on it!
Your total bod is hot as well. :cool: