Personal Lubricant

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They make a lube called Booty Butter? Does it come in flavors and doesn't deteriorate latex? The stuff I buy at the sex shop across the street from my piso plainly states in English "Boy Butter." Comes in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and mango in a squeeze bottle similar to USA yellow mustard (makes it easy to insert up the Squeeze's butt during fore play). It's made somehwere in California.

I remember reading about Booty Butter and it was suppose to kill the HIV virus, when I read this it wasn't on the market yet. I don't know if it ever did become available.

I was just teasing you MLB:biggrin1:

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quit spending all that money on specialty products and grab a cheap bottle of mineral oil in your pharmacy's laxative section. It's awesome. Use at room temp for a fine experience, heat it for 30 seconds in the microwave for a different experience, stick it in the freezer for an hour before party time for yet another experience. Even if you don't like it you're out a whole $1 US.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest (that I know of, I do have mutual funds) in any mineral oil manufacturer, packager, distributor or retailer.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quit spending all that money on specialty products and grab a cheap bottle of mineral oil in your pharmacy's laxative section. It's awesome. Use at room temp for a fine experience, heat it for 30 seconds in the microwave for a different experience, stick it in the freezer for an hour before party time for yet another experience. Even if you don't like it you're out a whole $1 US.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest (that I know of, I do have mutual funds) in any mineral oil manufacturer, packager, distributor or retailer.

Freezer huh? Great idea, looking for gun oil to put in freezer, :tongue:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

As for mineral oil, color it pink/red and you can use it for transmission fluid, too. Actually, transmission fluid might be cheaper.:biggrin1: But it doesn't come in chocolate, vanilla, mango, and strawberry.:biggrin1:

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like silicone lube. Will have to try the Swiss Navy, I am currently using Wet Platinum.

Media
Sexuality
No Response
Almond oil is all my wife and I ever use.Sorry but I don't want liquid plastic on my genitals or hers!You people might like ingesting plastic,but we're not licking that shit up.

Same here, I had a girlfriend that used it as massage oil and we ended up using it for other activities aswell ;) Ive had to use it with a few girls since then, so there's always a bottle of it under the bed.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They make a lube called Booty Butter? Does it come in flavors and doesn't deteriorate latex? The stuff I buy at the sex shop across the street from my piso plainly states in English "Boy Butter." Comes in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and mango in a squeeze bottle similar to USA yellow mustard (makes it easy to insert up the Squeeze's butt during fore play). It's made somehwere in California.
Boy Butter is good stuff, but it is NOT latex safe.

Good stuff, but again, not latex safe.

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
I'm going to try the Swiss Navy stuff because it sounds so amazing. Ever since I began using lube, I haven't been able to go without it. It's crazy! It becomes soo addictive, pfft.

I've been using KY Jelly for the longest time, but the downside is that because it's water-based, you need to use spit to reactivate it once in a while and whatnot, and it kind of gathers and builds up on your hand after a while and gets kind of yuck. LOL.

How do you guys feel about KY?

...Hehe, I bought Swiss Navy for a decent price on eBay. 8 amazing ounces, whoo!

Last edited: