Personal Messeges

ORCABOMBER: Guys, noticed how you can send messeges to each other though th eother guys' profile? Not that I've used it, but I thought it might come in handy if you ever need to say something "off the board"

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep; I usually get about 5 private messages a day. I even get around to answering some of them! BTW, any of you that sent PM's that went unanswered, it's not that I don't love you. I just can't remember whom I've replied to and to whom I've not ... sorry

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm the Charlie Brown of the board. I check to see if I have any messages every time I log on but to little avail. Alas. Zero must be my astrological number.

Pecker

kyle: I've met a lot of nice people through personal messaging. Some funny, some serious, some brainy, some down home - an all around good group. ;)

aussiechick63: My number matches yours bilbo. Maybe we could start the zero club.

ORCABOMBER: Maybe we should just hae a "zero" board! :D

HUMONGOUS: pecker -you are absolutely the charlie brown of the board and i thank you for that bcause you were there to answer my question when i needed an answer. i now know what the c=8 signifies! ::) 8) :Di am curious as to how many other new members are equally as clueless

tracksuitboy: [quote author=HUMONGOUS link=board=99;num=1041259985;start=0#9 date=11/18/03 at 11:37:47]i now know what the c=8 signifies! ::) 8) :Di am curious as to how many other new members are equally as clueless[/quote]

Well ... yep .. I am. So what's the mystery then Pecker old chum?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's a phallic symbol, track.

Every time you get a new posting star, it gets longer (a la your penis)!.

;)

Pecker

What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?  Beer nuts are $1.50.  Deer nuts are under a buck.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am constantly sending friends here PMs. I actually like them better than the chat room which to me is 99.9% idle chatter.

PMers feel free to hit me up!

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Pecker link=board=99;num=1041259985;start=0#11 date=11/18/03 at 13:13:43]It's a phallic symbol, track.

Every time you get a new posting star, it gets longer (a la your penis)!.
[/quote]

Ah, no wonder I haven't many posting stars! (go on, think about that for a moment!

str8_nnj: Hmmm...a penis measuring guide...sorta like a "pinnochio-ian" (if there's such a word) truth be told
indicator... ;)

mindseye: Heh. The back story on the "C===8" symbols:

By default, YaBB uses some really corny indicators to show how long a member's been part of the group. Something like "YaBB Newbie!", "YaBB Junior Member!", "YaBB Senior Member!", and "YaBB God!"

When setting up this board back in 2002 (to replace the short-lived "blue" incarnation of LPSG), I wanted to get rid of those; they're just a little toooooo cheesy for my liking. But I wasn't terribly creative that night, and I wanted to get the board online and tested ASAP, so I replaced the designations with those. As a joke, figuring that Mark could replace them with whatever he wanted later on.

Over a year later, Mark hasn't touched them, so I guess we're stuck with 'em...

str8_nnj: [quote author=HUMONGOUS link=board=99;num=1041259985;start=0#9 date=11/18/03 at 11:37:47]pecker -you are absolutely the charlie brown of the board and i thank you for that bcause you were there to answer my question when i needed an answer. i now know what the c=8 signifies! ::) 8) :Di am curious as to how many other new members are equally as clueless[/quote]

..So where do the new people go before signing up here
so they are not "clueless"?