Personal Question for Big Al

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Big Al,
Thanks for your dedicated and interesting posting on here over the years.
You are definitely one of the smarter guys on here, and if nothing else you stick to your guns.

Speaking of which, you mentioned, you had "some aquaintance" with PE, having infact gained 2 inches in lenght, and a little over 1 inch in girth.
Could you give us a brief bio? Where did you start out? What did you do?
How long did it take? What is your physical condition, and what do you do to keep yourself in good shape in general? Was there a change there over the course of the growth time? Did you ever get any foreskin coverage?
Has any of this made your sex life better?

We will take you as a definite expert in this area - certainly someone with a lot more dedication than the average guy. That is to say, it's not necesarily to be assumed that this kind of growth may be typical. I'm sure a lot of us would like to hear your story though.

Thanks!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Big Al,
Thanks for your dedicated and interesting posting on here over the years.
You are definitely one of the smarter guys on here, and if nothing else you stick to your guns.

Speaking of which, you mentioned, you had "some aquaintance" with PE, having infact gained 2 inches in lenght, and a little over 1 inch in girth.
Could you give us a brief bio? Where did you start out? What did you do?
How long did it take? What is your physical condition, and what do you do to keep yourself in good shape in general? Was there a change there over the course of the growth time? Did you ever get any foreskin coverage?
Has any of this made your sex life better?

We will take you as a definite expert in this area - certainly someone with a lot more dedication than the average guy. That is to say, it's not necesarily to be assumed that this kind of growth may be typical. I'm sure a lot of us would like to hear your story though.

Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words :)

I started researching PE about 11 years ago in an attempt to find a better solution than pumping or surgery. I didn't feel I had any deficiencies, but I wanted my penis to match the rest of my growing physique. Once I felt I had enough information to get started, I started PE. The first month I followed a routine very similar to the one outlined on this forum. After that, I picked up the pace significantly and (carefully) started doing more intense exercises for the next couple of months. I used myself as a guinea pig for some of the exercises that I created. The ones that I felt worked best are the ones that I published in my courses. Over 12 weeks, I went from 6 1/2"L x 5"G to 8 1/2"L and 6 1/4"G. I added another 1/4" in girth over the next year or so doing stamina exercises exclusively.

I don't believe that my growth was typical, but that's due to the fact that I've been working out intensely for over 20 years and have experience with dedicating myself to a serious regimen. I would not suggest that the typical trainee do what I did to gain (esp. after the first month) unless they're in excellent physical condition and they're very serious about PE. My physical condition also contributed to my progress.

After reaching my goals, I tapered off and stuck to doing stamina work on a regular basis. This has helped me maintain my gains to this day.

My size and definitely my conditioning has made a difference in my sex life (mostly positive). If you're doing PE for the purpose of improving your sex life, I recommend not going past 8-9 inches. At my current size I've had a few women complain that it was too large.

As far as my current physical condition, I've been focusing on a bodybuilding/powerlifting regimen for the past few years. I'm weighing in at about 255 lbs. with an average level of bodyfat. For cardio, I focus on martial arts training several tims a week, bicycling, and long walks.

I have a more extensive business bio here if you're interested.

Hope this helps!

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
forgive me if its posted some where but what did u do besides the jelqs? and how many jelqs did u get up to by the end of hte first month?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was doing 200 jelqs a day at the end of the first month. Besides jelqs, I did OM stretches and a lot of stamina work. I cut back on jelqing and focused on direct girth exercises after the first month, and also incorporated more intense stretches. I added intensity to my exercises on a regular basis. My goal was to force measureable changes every week, and I tweaked my routine until I got them.

In my opinion, the stamina work was the most important. Doing it after immediately PE kept me in a "pumped" state for well over an hour, and I believe this contributed to size gains.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
very interesting. by stamina work do u just mean kegels? or am i missing something? wharelse is avialable for girth gains since honestly my length is fine i jsut want to be thicker. how many kegels were u doing? and how long were u holding it for and how lone were u releasing it for? at the present i just do them when the mood hits and tend to do about 15 - 20 minutes worth of 10 seconds on 10 seconds off. also what do u mena by stretching? just grab the head and pull in different directions? also as a side note im extremely fit as you were or are and i would think i could recover like u did.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very interesting. by stamina work do u just mean kegels? or am i missing something? wharelse is avialable for girth gains since honestly my length is fine i jsut want to be thicker. how many kegels were u doing? and how long were u holding it for and how lone were u releasing it for? at the present i just do them when the mood hits and tend to do about 15 - 20 minutes worth of 10 seconds on 10 seconds off. also what do u mena by stretching? just grab the head and pull in different directions?

Kegels, Towel Raises, and Stop and Starts. I did all of these (not on the same day). I kept the stamina work interesting by doing different things, but I had worked up to doing 300 quick kegels and several 100 second holds in one day. The towel raises were the most challenging, and I worked up to doing several reps with a mostly wet large towel.

IMO, the best girth exercise is the "Squeeze". It targets girth from the base to just behind the glans.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks but i have to pay for that info. =( i'll have to search for it later. are quick kegels held for 10 second?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll likely experience a fluttering as your supporting muscles start to give out. Over time, this will go away and you'll be able to hold for more intensity during the entire 100 second stretch.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
defintely fluttered a little bit a couple of times. but now i have something to shoot for. i just do one every now and again through out the day when i have a second.