personal question from me, about what you may find attractive

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI ladies, i just had a quick question; i have a bush of big curls on my head right now, not too big, but a lot like what you might see on a greek statue. i like the way it looks/feels(i think its sexy-looking:confused:), but i was just curious if some women found it acceptable. we live in a gated community and i get a lot of eyes, im not sure if they are stares of lust or disgust, though, im hoping for the former.

ill get a haircut when i get an interview, but at this moment i need an answer to this question. *the curls are black, but they turn auburn in the sunlight.*

also, if you saw a guy wearing bermudas and a tee shirt with a bush of untamed curls would you discount him as a potential partner?

if you saw a guy wearing khakis and golf shirt with a untamed bush of curls would you discount him as a partner?

*i dont give a damn either way, id just like some closure. any help?:smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
rhino_horn said:
HI ladies, i just had a quick question; i have a bush of big curls on my head right now, not too big, but a lot like what you might see on a greek statue. i like the way it looks/feels(i think its sexy-looking:confused:), but i was just curious if some women found it acceptable. we live in a gated community and i get a lot of eyes, im not sure if they are stares of lust or disgust, though, im hoping for the former.

ill get a haircut when i get an interview, but at this moment i need an answer to this question. *the curls are black, but they turn auburn in the sunlight.*

also, if you saw a guy wearing bermudas and a tee shirt with a bush of untamed curls would you discount him as a potential partner?

if you saw a guy wearing khakis and golf shirt with a untamed bush of curls would you discount him as a partner?

Hey Rhino, you may want ot stick a pic of your curls in there....Just so people know what you are talking about.:tongue:

I hear that curls/hockey hair, is kinda popular with the 16-25 yr olds... I dont' recall how old you are.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rhino,

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I happen to think that is a great look. What does living in a gated community have to do with the texture of your hair , unless you have left something out of this equation. Since one does not have the entire picture here it might be difficult to determine your suitability, but I dont see why your appearance should cause great amount
s of alarm. Perhaps they think you look middle eastern? Even at that you deserve to live as well! Feel good about yourself... that is major part of sexiness...

rhino_horn said:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Hey Rhino, you may want ot stick a pic of your curls in there....Just so people know what you are talking about.:tongue:

I hear that curls/hockey hair, is kinda popular with the 16-25 yr olds... I dont' recall how old you are.

you're not a lady:tongue:, and i dont have a cam AND i cant justify buying one without having a job. that why i added that greek reference, so that you might have an idea of what it looks like.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Rhino,

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I happen to think that is a great look. What does living in a gated community have to do with the texture of your hair , unless you have left something out of this equation. Since one does not have the entire picture here it might be difficult to determine your suitability, but I dont see why your appearance should cause great amount
s of alarm. Perhaps they think you look middle eastern? Even at that you deserve to live as well! Feel good about yourself... that is major part of sexiness...

thanks for the speedy reply.

what i meant by the gated community thing is that the people here are real snooty with the breast enlargement, botox, walk the dog in a bikini type attitude.

middle eastern? yeah maybe...its hard to tell white from spanish from middle easterners here, we all have tans in the sunshine state.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rhino_horn said:

:hug:

Your description 'looks' sooo familiar !!! Like some guys of Brasil....:tongue:

You are what i could consider the guy from the next door...:wink:

* u would like closure for what? Can u give more details..im curious now...:confused: :biggrin1:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:hug:

Your description 'looks' sooo familiar !!! Like some guys of Brasil....:tongue:

You are what i could consider the guy from the next door...:wink:

* u would like closure for what? Can u give more details..im curious now...:confused: :biggrin1:

closure to the issue of whether or not you would you be sexually attracted to a guy with a bush of big curls on his head.:smile:

*im kind of disappointed here, i ask one question and i get only two angelic ladies to respond...is there no respect for the guy who refuses to upload pictures of his dick?

PLEASE BE CHARITABLE WITH YOUR OPINIONS...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rhino_horn said:
closure to the issue of whether or not you would you be sexually attracted to a guy with a bush of big curls on his head.:smile:

*im kind of disappointed here, i ask one question and i get only two angelic ladies to respond...is there no respect for the guy who refuses to upload pictures of his dick?

PLEASE BE CHARITABLE WITH YOUR OPINIONS...

What i try to say is that i grew up with what u describe...its a familiar look and i find it attractive too...

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no specific or absolute answer sweetie.
Some girls like long hair. Some girls like short hair. Different countries have different looks. Like in the world cup, I saw italians, argentinians, and a few germans going for the long hair style. In other nations, shaved heads are more common.
In my case, I do not like shaved heads ( unless the guy has a receding hair line, then it is fine), I like anything from short hair to shoulder lentgh hair.
I am not into rasta style hair locks. Not that I do not like it, it is just too foreign to me. I feel astonished when I am close to one of those rasta long locks.

my pink truth...:rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RHino,

Jeff is cool people be he male or female.I believe he was only trying to help you.

rhino_horn said:
you're not a lady:tongue:, and i dont have a cam AND i cant justify buying one without having a job. that why i added that greek reference, so that you might have an idea of what it looks like.

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense, Rhino, perhaps your hair style is attracting the wrong crowd...:tongue:
Just kiddin:smile:

BBWbigdicklover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Rhino, why don't you mosey on over to the gated community in Fla. where I live so I can make a decision in person? :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BBWbigdicklover said:
Hey Rhino, why don't you mosey on over to the gated community in Fla. where I live so I can make a decision in person? :wink:
Wow ! Rhino should take you up on that offer I like that pic in your profile:wink:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBWbigdicklover said:

OH you temptress... pm me your address, ill be there tomorrow.:hump:

*im serious.:cool: