personal thing said in a public forum

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SensualGoth, Jul 7, 2007.

1. SensualGoth

SensualGoth New Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty pissed off. I have been degraded and humiluated ina public forum for thousands of people to see and I've totally had it. I am posting here because I feel safe enough that people on here are understanding. I have had HSV2 (Genital Herpes) since 2001 due to my ex giving it to be a mean spiteful jerk. I have not had any issues with it since 2002. Some jerk ,probally a recent guy I dated ,that I quit seeing after finding out the truth about him, publicly humiluated me on a very popular free .org site.
    What are your views on this?

2. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    That guy sounds like a real asshole. There is nothing funny about this it is like trying to humiliate someone for having any other kind of physical ailment. I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope your doing ok and can just ignore the guy without him getting to you even though he is being a prick.

3. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

what a dickhead.you could always do revenge back,but ignore him.i would like to think karma will bite his ass

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    while i do understand how you feel ..he knows you and your emotions and how to best get at you..do not let him get the best of you...try and move on and not let this upset you..it is just what he is expecting...fool him..pick up the pieces and move on.... .get right back out and post and keep it moving..the last thing you want to do is let him know he is in control of your emotions.....i know it must be upsetting of course it is ...you trusted this jerk and he betrayed you...but do not let him control ya emotions...you are in control of you...not him...

5. SensualGoth

SensualGoth New Member

Albums:
    yeah I was able to flag that post off then they retaliated and posted another one to put me down. Having herpes is not something people advertise like " Go for 3" on the side of the road like the Spurs do. I used to state my condition in Romance ads and all I received was hateful messages. At least the fat girl messages I can deal with. I'll never be a size O. I can live with that. I just feel so hurt having this all out there for people to see.

6. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

of course you do...and you know what...it is ok to feel and experience hurt...cry if you have to ..get it out cos you are human.....do not be ashamed of ya emotions....do not feel bad about ya situation..you were being honest with people upfront... letting them know..and some jerk took advantage when you were most vulnerable..well you know what...what goes around..comes around..but do not let this experience harden you..continue to be the you..that you are.... just try and hide ya hurt from the asshole who hurt you cos he will only dwell upon it....

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Leave the toxic ones where they are. If the people on that other forum are that way, you don't need them. Let off your steam, cry and scream and curse a bit, then forget them and hang with folks that are of higher quality.

8. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    yea like here

9. SensualGoth

SensualGoth New Member

Albums:
    thanks so much .... I love you all ...

10. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    anytime

11. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm sorry this happend and that this guy was such a putz. :frown1: :mad:

I agree with the previous posters. Take the high road and forget revenge. Karma will knock him on his butt soon enough, as he will most likely treat others as poorly as he treated you.

I guess I am naive, but I am surprised that people would have such a negative reaction to Herpes in this day and age. I remember a time in the late 80's and early 90's when it seemed like every third person that you met had herpes. According to the Valtrex commercials everyone with HSV is attractive, athletic, smart and an all around great human being.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

That is truly horrible, maybe leave the free forum, and do not alert others that you are here. We can act as your positive friends, you may get nasty messages anywhere you go, but we are here as your support. The people that have attacked you are assholes, and they should be left as such, they are not worth your time. Your true partner will come, anyone else who thinks that you are unworthy to them... they are the ones missing out. Sorry that this had to happen, and good luck on your search for real One.

13. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

14. Zoeappeal

Zoeappeal New Member

Yea fuck that guy...don't let him get to you. He sounds like a complete douche. Just let him go...cause kharma...is a bitch and she will get him back. He's just jealous that you are so amazing...and he sucks. Fuck him and go on with your life. It will rock so much better after all this blows over.

15. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Unfortunatly Karma doesn't exist, fortunatly by being able to see another's negative side we can make ourselves better people.

The positive aspect of having such an arguement online is that you have time to restrain yourself and respond (or not) at your liesure. As Arliss said, don't let his actions dictate yours, he's an asshole and by holding yourself above his level you break his control and show him that he has not won.

Also realise that people don't allways hold things against you as much as you might initially think. Sure, some people will read what they posted and think you're scum, others will read it and realise this guy is being an asshat, but I bet the majority won't really care either way.

Again, the benefit of it being online is that you have time to compose yourself and your response in order to come out the other side better for it (if it's even worth responding to).

16. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

If its applicable, tell the 'forum' he has a small penis or is shit in bed or something.

Otherwise just leave it. Run Simba, run away. And never return. Hehe.

Goths is hot. A goth took my virginity.

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Like nj and deb I'm also surprised that this received such a negative response, herpes is just like any other illness/disease/infection, we're not bad people because we had the bad luck to catch something. Not so long ago mental illness was thought of as shameful, luckily now most people are more enlightened and I'd have thought this would be the attitude most people would have to herpes. The people who do react negatively aren't worthy of your attention and the person who broke your confidence is a total tosser, however to respond in any way to his post would just bring you down to his level. It's hard not to retaliate though, so I'd just hint that he did this because he has major issues which because you're an adult you can't divulge - people will put the worst possible interpretation they have on this.

18. LoveItBitch

LoveItBitch New Member

Albums:
    You know Sensual Goth,the best revenge ever is getting back up and walking away from the one who pushed u down.If u dont give any retaliation then he will think that u arent hurt.Dont give him that satisfaction and besides.. Karma IS a bitch.. and by the way.. I shud really take my own advice when it comes to some of the people on this site.. but lol.. Im a real bitch too

Draft saved Draft deleted