Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone who reads the posts... I just wanted to reflect on my experience of being a part of lpsg.
Firstly I am glad to be part of this. The people here are what makes this. Everyone I have had the pleasure to interact with has been kind, considerate and supportive.
I am an exhibitionist... I post photos because I seek feedback that it makes someone else feel turned on. I think the nature of this site is about exhibitionism.
I feel part of a like minded community.
To the fabulous pictures and videos posters... all of you are perfect in every way. I like to see that we all have differences and all have a thing in common. We like sexual stimulation of some sort. We are a mixed community of varying sexual orientation. But we all show respect and kind support to each other.
To the lurkers... I hope you get what you need. Whether it be fantasy thoughts about the pictures and videos you see or a wish to show yourself off but for one reason or another are not able to (if it is lacking of confidence please let me tell you something personal. I believe I have a small penis. I spent many years lacking in confidence. I still think I have a small penis but the wonderful people on here have given me an inner happiness to allow me to release my exhibitionism frustrations I have spent my life previously withholding and I feel a much happier and confidant person).
I am glad I found this community. I wish you all well and true happiness.
And now I feel awfully stupid! (5 pints of Stella and I'm anyone's!!!)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please don't feel stupid. We all have our reasons for being here.

I speak on behalf of less than 1% of the women on here - namely me. I don't dare attempt to represent all women or all white people or all Texans or all liberals.

I'm here for education, both giving and taking. I've learned so much from here, like what a sheltered life I've lead. Many on here make me feel like a virgin sometimes! Hah! I also believe in returning the favor and educating some who have misguided ideas of how inter-gender relationships work. Again, I can only speak on how I see relationships. Your mileage may vary with other women.

But it's good to have people like you. This is a rich, weird tapestry that hangs in a locked back room of my home that I only show to dear virtual friends.

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I meant I feel stupid for getting all "I think you're all lovely..." after having a few drinks. But hey... this is my point. Everyone I've come across here is so supportive and accepting. I'm glad you get something by being here. It's what makes this such a good community to be part of. I also love dogs too!!!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same in Bristol, too. My Mum's family still lives in that area, and my husband was brought into the family via the pub. I would get to go every once in a while, but he became a regular during our stay there a few years back.

"What time is it, Captain? Time to go to the pub. Get yer hat."

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love this site . It has been a source of considerable enlightenment , occasional laughter , and loads of friendly conversations . Here , we are free to express ourselves and communicate with like-minded people . We have competent moderators as well , which makes our time here a lot easier . All in all , an excellent site , and i'm glad i stumbled across it .