Personal update: Wife's New kidney working great!

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone,

I'ts good to be back.

I just wanted to let you know (those of you who know) that my wife's kidney transplant is a success. She is home from the hospital and is recovering. It's been a while since I've had the time to post due to the nature of these things that sometimes happen in life. I call them trips to hell and back.

Anyhow, I'm back from hell and I'm only slightly scorched.

It seems that a lot has happened while I was out!

Glad to see that most of you have remained here.

And thanks, your support has been invaluable.;)
You know who you are.

Oh, and for all those people who are ranting about injustice and blame and what was said when no one was listening, Take a deep breath and remember to live life like a diamond ring.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Viking, good to have you back. I'm glad all went well.

P. S. Please post your avatar again... it always made your posts even that much more enjoyable.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey buddy, great news! I hope the recovery brings new strength and joy into both your lives. Good to hear from you, I figured things must have been complicated for you not to be around. Hope we'll be seeing more of you now, and that you'll keep us posted. Sending my best wishes for a full recovery.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those Transplants can be tough. Good to hear shes doing alright. I had a small intestine transplant in 98...not fun. But once its all healed its well worth the trouble

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is good to hear that the operation was a success. Best of luck....and may I be one of the first to say, "Have a Happy and Prospersous New Year!"

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Good to have you back and posting. Here's to a continued recovery for your wife.

Lot's of new happenings on the board and new members who are actively posting. I'm sure you know by now the only thing constant here is change itself.

Looking forward to seeing you more often.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Viking,
This place just hasn't been the same without you. I know you are completely devoted and taking extremely good care of your wife, but don't forget to take care and feed the Viking's spirit, soul and body once in a while too.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Viking,

We are so glad to have you back. I am really thrilled to hear that your wife is doing much better .We were all concerned a while back as her health was deteriorating. What an inspiration you and your wife are about the " in sickness and in health" part of marriage. Keep up the good work.

naughty

Pappy

Media
It's great to hear the "Missus" is doing well. I must have missed out while I was out for my surgery. Hopefully she will continue to get stronger every day until she is again 110%. Keep us posted and best of luck.