personalized enlargement regime

cockbrain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi guys,

i'm looking to start a penis enlargement regime and need some advice.

My cock when erect is very solid and grows a lot in length from size it is when soft.

I have seen some basic guides and regimes but I'm wondering if they should be different depending on types of erections people get??

My gf threw my pump in bin also so I wont be pumping. lol

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My advice to you would go look up as much info as you can on the internet on PE exercises. At the start of this forum you have Big Al's beginner program. If your interested in joining a forum on PE exercises there a few good one's out there. To answer your question about different types of erections people get. I think it's more length and girth exercises. It doen't really matter how much your penis grows in length from size when soft to hard. If your interested in those PE forums just let me know and I'll pm them to you.

cockbrain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeh, i've had a look at some. I seen an article on LOT, (loss of tug) been figuring this out with the gf so now I will try and get a routine sorted. Gona be hard sticking to it but I hope to make some gains.
Those links would be appreciated m8. cheers

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are 2 good ones: www.pegym.com/forums and www.thunderplace.org/forum. I know the first is still taking members not to sure about the second one. Well one bit of advice I can give you is take your time with these exercises, don't overtrain and go hurt that prized possession of yours. Or should I say you gf prized possession! Wish you luck and plenty of gains.